[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Jade Lovers 翡翠恋人

Rania Zeid

Are we slightly disappointed by the lack of pictures of his everyday filming?

I was given the impression that fans would stay where he would stay and follow him the studio and all that we will have tons of photographs.   But looks like there is heavy security.  We may not see too much of him.

I want to see some character posters...At least we will know how he looks in the drama.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, ThinkPositive said:

Are we slightly disappointed by the lack of pictures of his everyday filming?

I was given the impression that fans would stay where he would stay and follow him the studio and all that we will have tons of photographs.   But looks like there is heavy security.  We may not see too much of him.

I want to see some character posters...At least we will know how he looks in the drama.

@ThinkPositive Don't think we'll see much of him during this period, except when he's not filming... Also the character posters => :( read below:

Spoiler

FYI, NXZ (the super nice actor who has been sharing info with JS's and ZS's fans) was removed from the team yesterday. :( He deleted his recent Weibo posts, including 2 photos he took yesterday of ZS in her new hairdo. The production team of Jade Lover is really strict, and they are adamant that no pics of the film set or the casts should be leak out to the public. So... ... I'm just going to wait patiently for his drama... 

@Sandy5959 I was also watching RM the other day and got so excited when I saw their filming location. Hehehe... my mind was on JS throughout the show. :lol:

What a pity!! Well, I suppose there are reasons for confidentiality.  I feel bad for the nice actor.  I hope it was not because of his posts.. We want those pictures and details but not at the cost of someone's job right?  

Well, that is that.  Guess we will simply wait for official releases.  

Are you talking about Running man?  Which episode?  Did it have JL sets?  If it did, I want to see.  

Guest Sandy5959

Well...........

Seeing him 20s a day... in 10 photos captured from far far away... hmm... :no_mouth:

The production team is way more strict than I thought but still better than nothing right? :sweatingbullets: And thanks all Cfans for your effort in spite of these difficulties :rolleyes: I guess we won't be able to see his face clearly anytime soon.

@irenetan Hehehe yeah, since I know that is JL filming sites, I watch this episode again and imagine our boy acting there.. that's make me satisfied hahahaha :lol: Ah, btw, I feel sorry for that nice actor :( Hope he will be okay

16 hours ago, ThinkPositive said:

Are you talking about Running man?  Which episode?  Did it have JL sets?  If it did, I want to see.  

Yes, you can watch Running Man episode 284, they filmed in Shanghai and using the scenes from JL :D 

Guest Yuan_IX

Looks like this is the1930's image of JS character in Jade Lover.....A happy young master with a bright smile. Thx JS for your IG post. Hope to see more :blush:

18 hours ago, mygirls said:

look at him:   he's reviewing the script...so passionate about his work....:D...I really cant wait...good or bad i'm sitting next to my TV:D....JS why? WHY? It has to be you.....

cr to owner

Aiishhhhh.. I so get you.. I can watch anything just because he's in it (doctor stranger, anyone? :P )... Dramafever doesn't work in my country. Finally after days of searching I found myasiantv does work ..for C Dramas and K dramas..That too with subs... SUCH a HUGE relief! Torrents are a nightmare for new shows...the woes of being an overseas fan.. :( 

Guest Sandy5959
22 hours ago, Sandy5959 said:

I guess we won't be able to see his face clearly anytime soon.

Quoting my own words again cuz.... "YOU'RE TOTALLY WRONGGGGGG GIRL :lol: Just on the next day you can see him clearly and not once but twiceee" :heart: I know it sounds silly but it just likes he hear my wish hehehehehehe I should say my wishes out loud more often LOL :P 

THIS.IS.JUST.TOO.CUTE :wub: Seems you had fun while filming babe

12644872_866775846764797_372500496108752

4 hours ago, Sandy5959 said:

Quoting my own words again cuz.... "YOU'RE TOTALLY WRONGGGGGG GIRL :lol: Just on the next day you can see him clearly and not once but twiceee" :heart: I know it sounds silly but it just likes he hear my wish hehehehehehe I should say my wishes out loud more often LOL :P 

THIS.IS.JUST.TOO.CUTE :wub: Seems you had fun while filming babe

@Sandy5959 Hehehe... the opposite happens... you should do that more often. :lol: Also, it was interesting when I watch the RM ep... guess it must be really fun and a new experience for JS too. 

Archived