Quantcast

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Jade Lovers 翡翠恋人

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cute Jong Suk in BTS photos. Translation))))))) Because he is 5 Y.O Trallallaaaa))))))))))))))))    

Lee Jong Suk JADE LOVERS / BTS   https://weibo.com/u/5858384281?refer_flag=1005055013_   Emerald Lovers Rice Ball Official Micro

Jade Lovers Trailer [Lee Jong Suk x Zheng Shuang] #ZhengShuang and #LeeJongSuk's drama #JadeLovers reportedly has acquired the license to broadcast and will be out the soonest. After almost 4year

I would bet that Jade Lover will be a big hit... I saw the List of Most Buzzed about Entertainers in China for 2015 by vlinkage. Lee Jong Suk landed at #17 for the top 50 actors...and out of the koreans in the list, he ranked #1!

On the other hand, Zheng Shuang placed #13 in the top 50 Actress.

Oh, BTW, Park Shin Hye is at #16 and out of the Koreans in the list, she also ranked #1. Pinocchio really made a big impact in China :):)

• Like 6
On 1/5/2016 at 5:32 AM, ljslittlenoonalove said:

I would bet that Jade Lover will be a big hit... I saw the List of Most Buzzed about Entertainers in China for 2015 by vlinkage. Lee Jong Suk landed at #17 for the top 50 actors...and out of the koreans in the list, he ranked #1!

On the other hand, Zheng Shuang placed #13 in the top 50 Actress.

Oh, BTW, Park Shin Hye is at #16 and out of the Koreans in the list, she also ranked #1. Pinocchio really made a big impact in China :):)

really hope so... me too i feel it's goin to be a good drama despite everything :) 

• Like 5
23 hours ago, ljslittlenoonalove said:

Here you go ladies... inspired by the dance talks here.....

Isn't he handsome with brushed up hairstyle? ;)

Awesomeeee!!! :wub:

4 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

really hope so... me too i feel it's goin to be a good drama despite everything :) 

@Rania Zeid You know him better. Am I right to say that he wouldn't take the risk (even if they're paying him tons of $$$) if it isn't worth something? 

• Like 4

Hey you all left me... Where was I when your all here...:D... It's okay, here now reporting to jade lover..:lol:... 

Irenetan and sandy5959... Love mr bean gif:D,bring back good memories. Hope Nyahh can join us here.:grin:

storyline looks interesting... . But he is adopted again. He will be a bad a s s chaebol... Looking forward to see what he will show us... Can't wait... fighting JS. :grin:

• Like 4
Guest aydenJ

Reading the synopsis, i guess js plays an enigmatic character....which to me, a blend of overly assertiveness & sexiness but at the same time concealing vulnerability & insecurity self. 

20 minutes ago, mygirls said:

Hey you all left me... Where was I when your all here...:D... It's okay, here now reporting to jade lover..:lol:... 

Irenetan and sandy5959... Love mr bean gif:D,bring back good memories. Hope Nyahh can join us here.:grin:

storyline looks interesting... . But he is adopted again. He will be a bad a s s chaebol... Looking forward to see what he will show us... Can't wait... fighting JS. :grin:

@mygirls Did you realize how long you've deserted this thread???? :angry: Hahaha... it's all yours now... I'm going to sleep... Zzzzz... :P @nyahh Where are you, my dear friend??? (I can't even tag her name now :() Have you gone to the other planet...??? 

I agree... plot sounds promising... and I can't wait to see him act as a cold-hearted chaebol... :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

• Like 3