[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Jade Lovers 翡翠恋人

Rania Zeid

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/5/2016 at 9:52 AM, sakura2016 said:

I HATE DUBBING!!! I stoped watching dubbed Kotrean drama ages ago since I found a way to watch them with subs (THANK GOD)!! and now I'm back watching with dubs and it took me MANY episodes to try to get used to the chinese dubbing voices of the actors (Pak Hae Jin/Ji Chang Wook) and I don't know how I'll handle it with Lee Jong Seok!! :blink::blink::blink: it's the worst thing when the actor's voice that's been dubbed is part of his great acting!! ughhhhh 

Chingu I hate it and avoid it like the plague but since it is LJS. (I miss him) I'm going to have to watch anyway. I agree that the actor's voice is a big part of the performance but I'm just dying to watch him in this drama.  We will just have to suffer through watching him look so handsome in those vintage suits.  Thank goodness he's such a good actor who is able to convey his emotions w/his eyes and body language.  

5 hours ago, evie7 said:

Chingu I hate it and avoid it like the plague but since it is LJS. (I miss him) I'm going to have to watch anyway. I agree that the actor's voice is a big part of the performance but I'm just dying to watch him in this drama.  We will just have to suffer through watching him look so handsome in those vintage suits.  Thank goodness he's such a good actor who is able to convey his emotions w/his eyes and body language.  

I agree with you!! I'm so eager to watch him in this drama because I know that he did a great job as usual in portraying his role and I'm curious and interested to know more about his character though I know that I'll end up at the verge of pulling my hair everytime I hear someone eleses' voice instead of his voice!! :crazy: but his body language and facial expressions will be spot on so I can trust that to ease my pain of the dubbing part!! *sigh*

cr: owner

On 14/10/2016 at 4:14 PM, ibru said:

Found in YT)))

If somebody can make quick translation, it would be great!

how I wish I know chinese!! :( the only word I understood was Yang Yang (no much understanding needed I blieve :sweatingbullets:) which is the name of th chinese actor who was the leading actress's co-star in her previous drama!! but I happy to see more talking about the drama which is a good thing I believe!! :D 

On 10/17/2016 at 5:44 AM, sakura2016 said:

how I wish I know chinese!! :( the only word I understood was Yang Yang (no much understanding needed I blieve :sweatingbullets:) which is the name of th chinese actor who was the leading actress's co-star in her previous drama!! but I happy to see more talking about the drama which is a good thing I believe!! :D 

I don't know how to delete the actual video... so I hope I don't get into trouble.  But as for what it was talking about.  I learned Taiwanese Chinese... which does have a different accent.  I don't listen to much mainland Chinese... but they kept talking about all of the different kissing scenes he's done.  Actually, Chinese dramas are very conservative... Taiwan is not, but they are even more reserved in a lot of ways than Taiwan... but I didn't understand much.  I did think it was funny that they kept talking about the kisses, and the dreams, and feelings depicted by (I'm guessing here) the actors.  among other stuff.  Not much help, but they did touch on one of his strengths. ^^

22 hours ago, darcydevenus said:

I don't know how to delete the actual video... so I hope I don't get into trouble.  But as for what it was talking about.  I learned Taiwanese Chinese... which does have a different accent.  I don't listen to much mainland Chinese... but they kept talking about all of the different kissing scenes he's done.  Actually, Chinese dramas are very conservative... Taiwan is not, but they are even more reserved in a lot of ways than Taiwan... but I didn't understand much.  I did think it was funny that they kept talking about the kisses, and the dreams, and feelings depicted by (I'm guessing here) the actors.  among other stuff.  Not much help, but they did touch on one of his strengths. ^^

thank you for your help chingu!! :D 

hhhhhhhhhhh yes it's one of his forts!! :P:wub: 

so chinese drama are conservative?!! I didn't watch much chinese dramas, only 2, 1st Park Hae Jin's Korea-chinese drama "Far Away Love" which didn't have much kissing and Yang Yang's drama "Whirwind Girl" which didn't have ANY kissing scenes but I thought that was because of th stories concept but didn't know that most of chins dramas are like that!! but I saw MV of Yang Yang and the lading lady of Jade lover in their drama "O2O" and there was ALOT of kissing scenes in it!! and she gave me a breakdown with her dead reaction to the kisses :scream: Yang Yang was doing all the job and he is a good kisser from what I saw but she was just looking at him and I was left like this :scream: wihch I hope like a comment said that it was part of her role not that she really sucks in these scenes in general or I'll end up with another breakdown if she give me the same dead reaction to the kisses scenes with Lee Jong Seok!! :crazy: I can live with no kisses in a drama, that's not necessary for me, but can't live with such dead reaction to kisses!! :crazy:

On 10/19/2016 at 8:40 AM, sakura2016 said:

I'll end up with another breakdown if she give me the same dead reaction to the kisses scenes with Lee Jong Seok!! :crazy: I can live with no kisses in a drama, that's not necessary for me, but can't live with such dead reaction to kisses!! :crazy:

Oh my I hope we don't get any cold fish kisses either but the only Chinese dramas I've watched have been from Taiwan.  

@darcydevenus Thank you for letting us know that the Mainland was conservative:D I guess we have to lower our kiss expectations:phew: I'll just be happy to have Jong Suk on my screen for awhile.

3 hours ago, evie7 said:

Oh my I hope we don't get any cold fish kisses either but the only Chinese dramas I've watched have been from Taiwan.  

@darcydevenus Thank you for letting us know that the Mainland was conservative:D I guess we have to lower our kiss expectations:phew: I'll just be happy to have Jong Suk on my screen for awhile.

after what I saw I reealised how cold fish kisses can be bearable compared to statue/wood kisses!! :blink: :crazy: I'm still traumatised of them!!...

yes!! me too!! having him in our small screan for 4 and a half months is enough for me!! no need for kisses in my part!! :D 

46 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

after what I saw I reealised how cold fish kisses can be bearable compared to statue/wood kisses!! :blink: :crazy: I'm still traumatised of them!!...

yes!! me too!! having him in our small screan for 4 and a half months is enough for me!! no need for kisses in my part!! :D 

LOLOLOL I hadn't thought about those kisses when one person just stands there stiff w/her/his arms down. It's not very realistic. They could at least touch the other person. I'm not advocating anything x rated (that's why we have imaginationsdevil-lupine-emoticon.png) but the statue kiss's do kill me too. (Wow so they are that bad:phew:)  It's a small price to pay for 4 1/2 months.

21 minutes ago, evie7 said:

LOLOLOL I hadn't thought about those kisses when one person just stands there stiff w/her/his arms down. It's not very realistic. They could at least touch the other person. I'm not advocating anything x rated (that's why we have imaginationsdevil-lupine-emoticon.png) but the statue kiss's do kill me too. (Wow so they are that bad:phew:)  It's a small price to pay for 4 1/2 months.

ince I'm out of words to describe it, give me your opisnion!!

Spoiler

HOW CAN ANYONE REACT THAT WAY TO HIS KISSES?!!! :o:o:o:o:o:scream:  THIS IS MY NIGHTMARE!!!

I read good respond to the drama and it's leads and there is a comment that said that it's part of the character's role in the manga that is made into a drama here which I hope that's true so I can live with THIS since I'm planning to watch it because I love Yang Yang and in hope that I won't face the same thing with the leading lady kiss scenes (if there is any) with Lee Jong Seok!! PLEASE BE TRUE!!

I agree with you!! give me Lee Jong seok in my small screan and I'll get over it by replaying his other scenes!! :love: 

4 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

ince I'm out of words to describe it, give me your opisnion!!

Hide contents

HOW CAN ANYONE REACT THAT WAY TO HIS KISSES?!!! :o:o:o:o:o:scream:  THIS IS MY NIGHTMARE!!!

I read good respond to the drama and it's leads and there is a comment that said that it's part of the character's role in the manga that is made into a drama here which I hope that's true so I can live with THIS since I'm planning to watch it because I love Yang Yang and in hope that I won't face the same thing with the leading lady kiss scenes (if there is any) with Lee Jong Seok!! PLEASE BE TRUE!!

I agree with you!! give me Lee Jong seok in my small screan and I'll get over it by replaying his other scenes!! :love: 

I think you can call her zheng shuang instead of leading lady everytime you mention her.I can understand you are not familiar with her but still her name is up in the title post.

5 hours ago, sandrasanta1 said:

I think you can call her zheng shuang instead of leading lady everytime you mention her.I can understand you are not familiar with her but still her name is up in the title post.

Not to be rude, but I think if the person is not being rude, they can call her the way that they want. There's nothing wrong with calling her "leading lady". What is this for? To create drama?.. :confused:

8 hours ago, sandrasanta1 said:

I'm really sorry for that!! :sweatingbullets: I'm not familiar with ALL chinese names and there is only a really few of them that I managed to be able to even pronance, let alone memorise, the right way!! I'm just sooooooo new to chinese dramas to begin with but I'll make sure to call her by her name the next time I'll mention her!! :) 

2 hours ago, Tomás Santos said:

Not to be rude, but I think if the person is not being rude, they can call her the way that they want. There's nothing wrong with calling her "leading lady". What is this for? To create drama?.. :confused:

no problem chingu!! :) I think being a fan of actor/actresses makes us protective toward them!! I would love for the actors I love to be mentioned by their names and not only by leading man/lady title!! I wouldn't be mad if they don't but I'd love for their names to be memorised in some kind of acknowledgement!! :) 

21 hours ago, sandrasanta1 said:

@sakura2016 thank you for understanding, I suggested that bcoz I kinda felt strange reading .It's really upto you how you wanna mention again.

I hope you don't mistake I am here to create drama.sorry, if I offended you.

no problem chingu and I'm sorry if I offended you too!! :) 

Archived