[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Jade Lovers 翡翠恋人

Rania Zeid

9 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

I just hope they'll air the drama soon and won't keep pushing the date more longer!! 

Yea, me too... Not familiar with China productions but a little frustrated that they kept pushing back the date. Hopefully we'll get to watch it before end of this year. :(

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, irenetan said:

Yea, me too... Not familiar with China productions but a little frustrated that they kept pushing back the date. Hopefully we'll get to watch it before end of this year. :(

me too!! I only started now watching Park Hae Jin's Koren-chinese drama "Far Away Love" and it was filmed in 2013 (filming ended in June 2013) but was broadcasted on march 2016!!! :o so let's hope they won't do the same thing with "Jade Lover" and that it will get broadcated really soon!!

cr:  ljs_0206

it's written it will start airing in November and/or december?!! :blink: just let it be this year and I'll be happy!! :D 

On 9/28/2016 at 6:51 AM, sakura2016 said:

me too!! I only started now watching Park Hae Jin's Koren-chinese drama "Far Away Love" and it was filmed in 2013 (filming ended in June 2013) but was broadcasted on march 2016!!! :o so let's hope they won't do the same thing with "Jade Lover" and that it will get broadcated really soon!!

it's written it will start airing in November and/or december?!! :blink: just let it be this year and I'll be happy!! :D 

@sakura2016 Oh, that's really bad! What actually went wrong with the drama that they've to delay the airing by 3 years? I doubt it'll be the case for Jade Lover since they've already announced the estimated broadcast date (just I don't understand why they can't confirm on the exact date). So unless the ban come into effect *touch wood*, we should be expecting it by end of this year or latest early next year. 

4 hours ago, irenetan said:

@sakura2016 Oh, that's really bad! What actually went wrong with the drama that they've to delay the airing by 3 years? I doubt it'll be the case for Jade Lover since they've already announced the estimated broadcast date (just I don't understand why they can't confirm on the exact date). So unless the ban come into effect *touch wood*, we should be expecting it by end of this year or latest early next year. 

I really don't know!! I was shocked when I realised the difference between the filming and airing date of the drama!! :blink: 

I think that the banning won't have any effect!! if it was the case we wouldn't have more news about the drama by now so we can hope that they'll give us a confirmed date really soon and that we will have the drama on our small crean around these couple months!! *puppyeyes* 

13 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

I really don't know!! I was shocked when I realised the difference between the filming and airing date of the drama!! :blink: 

I think that the banning won't have any effect!! if it was the case we wouldn't have more news about the drama by now so we can hope that they'll give us a confirmed date really soon and that we will have the drama on our small crean around these couple months!! *puppyeyes* 

Haha... I hope so too! :lol: We've been waiting for the drama since start of the year. :( 

I will watch it... but I'll cringe because I know exactly what his voice sounds like!!!!   I will simply have to watch for watching sake... :'(   Oh well... they've got my vote!!! Now, I need to figure out where I can watch it. ^^  

27 minutes ago, darcydevenus said:

I will watch it... but I'll cringe because I know exactly what his voice sounds like!!!!   I will simply have to watch for watching sake... :'(   Oh well... they've got my vote!!! Now, I need to figure out where I can watch it. ^^  

it has to have a confirmed aring date 1st I think!! hopefully soon!! *puppyeyes*

I HATE DUBBING!!! I stoped watching dubbed Kotrean drama ages ago since I found a way to watch them with subs (THANK GOD)!! and now I'm back watching with dubs and it took me MANY episodes to try to get used to the chinese dubbing voices of the actors (Pak Hae Jin/Ji Chang Wook) and I don't know how I'll handle it with Lee Jong Seok!! :blink::blink::blink: it's the worst thing when the actor's voice that's been dubbed is part of his great acting!! ughhhhh 

cr:  bw.xs

cr:  actor_leejongsuk

cr:  doramas.korea

On 06.10.2016 at 4:58 PM, sakura2016 said:

is it confirmed?!! cause we read talking about it airing in October-December and now November!! I'm fine if we have it in any of these months actually!! :D 

There was an info on the FB page below:

https://www.facebook.com/JadeLovers.SBS/?ref=timeline_chaining

and also as his activity with STAR PHONE will also start from the middle of November, so it seems to be real)))

4 hours ago, ibru said:

and also as his activity with STAR PHONE will also start from the middle of November, so it seems to be real)))

@ibru Is this the official FB page for Jade Lover? Cos it looks more like a fan page to me. I hope that it'll air in November too. But there hasn't been any confirmation from official sources about the broadcast date of the drama despite many fans leaving comments to ask about it. 

On 09/10/2016 at 2:08 PM, darcydevenus said:

he's just so popular right now.  They're probably doing this now because W did so well.  So, it was all for publicity.  They're smart to have waited. haha!!!

yes they are!! but we're lucky too otherwise who knows what/when would have they have aired (thought about airing) the drama if ever!! 

On 10/10/2016 at 9:51 AM, ibru said:

thank you o much chingu for the infomation!! :wub: 

yes I hope so!! :) 

On 10/10/2016 at 1:51 PM, irenetan said:

@ibru Is this the official FB page for Jade Lover? Cos it looks more like a fan page to me. I hope that it'll air in November too. But there hasn't been any confirmation from official sources about the broadcast date of the drama despite many fans leaving comments to ask about it. 

I think this is the officail fb to Jade Lover: https://www.facebook.com/emeraldjadelover/

and looks like they didn't post anything since 30 march!! but I think we can hope that it will air really soon speacially thanks to Lee Jong Seok's already and increased popularity in China right now with W's huge success!! ;) 

12509616_152377668466318_2352556096442169004_n.jpg?oh=a068dd3a9f6f043bcb79f6273abe7685&oe=5870BE2C&__gda__=1483781702_f8b30918d79a94dbd7bad001dfca2979 cr: as tagged

22 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

yes they are!! but we're lucky too otherwise who knows what/when would have they have aired (thought about airing) the drama if ever!! 

thank you o much chingu for the infomation!! :wub: 

yes I hope so!! :) 

I think this is the officail fb to Jade Lover: https://www.facebook.com/emeraldjadelover/

and looks like they didn't post anything since 30 march!! but I think we can hope that it will air really soon speacially thanks to Lee Jong Seok's already and increased popularity in China right now with W's huge success!! ;) 

@sakura2016 Thks... but I think the link you posted is a fan account too. I read some worrying news from fan's comments left in the producer's Weibo yesterday. Hopefully they're not true and we can trust the team on the post-production work. :(

6 hours ago, irenetan said:

@sakura2016 Thks... but I think the link you posted is a fan account too. I read some worrying news from fan's comments left in the producer's Weibo yesterday. Hopefully they're not true and we can trust the team on the post-production work. :(

they are worried of what?!! let's hope for the best anyway!! :) 

Archived