[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Jade Lovers 翡翠恋人

Rania Zeid

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2016 at 8:44 AM, sandrasanta1 said:

Someone pls tell me when this gonna air?

I felt bad after reading it might not telecast.why?

@sandrasanta1 It was scheduled to air on Zhejing & Anhui satellite TV from Nov to Jan 2017. Production is underway and there's no news (yet) that the show will be delayed or banned in China. I guess we'll just have to wait for further news. 

• 2 weeks later...

I just read that Jade lover is set to air on october 2016!!! I hope that's true!! PLEASE!! PRETTY PLEASE!!

cr: https://www.dramafever.com/news/meet-these-amazing-leading-men-who-have-starred-with-love-o2os-zheng-shuang/

Meet 5 amazing leading men who have starred with Love O2O's Zheng Shuang

7bbdd565-b4b5-4bc4-81d3-4166547c7648.jpg

4. Lee Jong Suk - The hot Korean actor from Pinocchio stars with Zheng Shuang in a period romance set in the 1930s, involving two young heirs who compete in business and fall in love. The Chinese-Korean joint production is slated to air in October 2016.

dc1ef0df-57ec-4ef0-b8b5-df2dc5a95a9a.jpg

512f6256-5fa3-4c49-be24-60ee8fbc6c2b.jpg

read: https://www.dramafever.com/news/meet-these-amazing-leading-men-who-have-starred-with-love-o2os-zheng-shuang/

16 hours ago, jstgt1501 said:

Yayyyy Jade Lover is coming!!! I really hope is really October this time :tears: dun wanna wait too long!!! Ready to watch the adorable chemistry king hehehehehehe :w00t: 

I REALLY HOPE SO TOO!! at least we had some news let's hope it turnes out true!! 

16 hours ago, Shine2111 said:

Seriously what is the status of jade lover? How many episodes will be there? Any new news or trailer?

Want my JS dose ASAP

as I read before it was supposed to be 35 episodes long but I found no news about new trailer or news other than it will start airing this october hopefully!! 

13 hours ago, sandrasanta1 said:

Really curious, will it air?

Would be sad for producers for investing huge amount and not broadcast. 

hopefully as new news came in that mean it will start airing this october it they turn out true!! (HOPE SO!!!!)

it would be bad for everyone involved in this drama or any other Korean-Chinese collaburation projects to not be broadcasted!!! they all worked hard and spent money/time and hardwork to acheave the projects final state and having it not broadcated would make all people's hardwork go in vain  and that would be too sad!! 

On 9/25/2016 at 4:39 PM, jstgt1501 said:

Yayyyy Jade Lover is coming!!! I really hope is really October this time :tears: dun wanna wait too long!!! Ready to watch the adorable chemistry king hehehehehehe :w00t: 

On 9/25/2016 at 5:27 PM, Shine2111 said:

Seriously what is the status of jade lover? How many episodes will be there? Any new news or trailer?

Want my JS dose ASAP

On 9/25/2016 at 8:10 PM, sandrasanta1 said:

Really curious, will it air?

Would be sad for producers for investing huge amount and not broadcast. 

9 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

I REALLY HOPE SO TOO!! at least we had some news let's hope it turnes out true!! 

as I read before it was supposed to be 35 episodes long but I found no news about new trailer or news other than it will start airing this october hopefully!! 

hopefully as new news came in that mean it will start airing this october it they turn out true!! (HOPE SO!!!!)

it would be bad for everyone involved in this drama or any other Korean-Chinese collaburation projects to not be broadcasted!!! they all worked hard and spent money/time and hardwork to acheave the projects final state and having it not broadcated would make all people's hardwork go in vain  and that would be too sad!! 

Wow... So happy to see this thread come back to life. :blush: It's been so quiet for months I thought no one is interested in the drama anymore. @sakura2016 At the same time you read that JL will start airing in Oct, I saw from another source that the drama has been postponed to air in Dec (& only stated as a tentative date, which means it is still subject to changes) from originally broadcast date in Nov. I didn't say anything cos I couldn't confirm and Chinese news aren't really that reliable. Regarding the no of eps, there were some confusion few months back and the last I remember was it is 50eps? (Sorry... my memory is rusty now and I can't recall where I got the info from... maybe JS said it in an interview? :(). @Shine2111 Production underway... Recently they posted another trailer but I checked and it's still the same old that we've already watched. @sandrasanta1 The production company is still updating on the status every now and then so I doubt it's been banned in China (at least for now...). Maybe we should ask @Rania Zeid if she has heard any latest news on the drama? :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, irenetan said:

Wow... So happy to see this thread come back to life. :blush: It's been so quiet for months I thought no one is interested in the drama anymore. @sakura2016 At the same time you read that JL will start airing in Oct, I saw from another source that the drama has been postponed to air in Dec (& only stated as a tentative date, which means it is still subject to changes) from originally broadcast date in Nov. I didn't say anything cos I couldn't confirm and Chinese news aren't really that reliable. Regarding the no of eps, there were some confusion few months back and the last I remember was it is 50eps? (Sorry... my memory is rusty now and I can't recall where I got the info from... maybe JS said it in an interview? :(). @Shine2111 Production underway... Recently they posted another trailer but I checked and it's still the same old that we've already watched. @sandrasanta1 The production company is still updating on the status every now and then so I doubt it's been banned in China (at least for now...). Maybe we should ask @Rania Zeid if she has heard any latest news on the drama? :rolleyes:

I think it's quiet in here because there isn't much news or updates that can be found about the drama unfortunatly!! :( 

yes I read something like that too but I hope we will have a confirmed date really soon!! *puppyeyes* and I read about the 50 episodes as weell back in the 1st page of this thread but it was confusing to see 35 and 50 episodes as number of episodes for the drama!! :blink: and I was happy to see a labbel of a new trailer only to find it the same old one!! :( 

I hope we will have more news and update about the drama and they won't push its airing for too long, I want to see Lee Jong Seok in my small creen again really soon!! but it's a good thing that we still had some updates which as you said it means the drama sin't banned in China (HOPEFULLY)!! 

Thanks guys,I still have hope in this.Waiting eagerly. 

Just now saw that zheng shuang another is set to broadcast in November, will they air jl simultaneously?

Just now, sandrasanta1 said:

Just now saw that zheng shuang another drama is set to broadcast in November, will they air jl simultaneously?

9 hours ago, sandrasanta1 said:

Just now saw that zheng shuang another is set to broadcast in November, will they air jl simultaneously?

I just hope they'll air the drama soon and won't keep pushing the date more longer!! 

cr:  doramas.korea

cr:  iffah.latiffah

Archived