[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Jade Lovers 翡翠恋人

Rania Zeid

JSHINE's 2nd Fan Support for 'Jade Lover'

tumblr_inline_o247voFX6Y1sp3v51_540.png

——A fan account of JSHINE’s 2nd Fan Support for ‘Jade Lover’

My husband dropped me off at the light railway station at 6:15am. The car windows were covered by heavy frost on that cold morning. The other girls from JSHINE also made their own way to our destination from different areas in town. 
It was coincidental that Jong-suk oppa just posted on INS, “Oh, it’s cold ! ” I replied to him with “wait a minute” as we are going over to send him and the drama crew some warmth. 
I was in my lucky New Balance shoes and carrying my gifts close to me. I also wore these pair in Guangzhou last year when I first met him face to face. It was a good memory for me that I was able to get close to him after 3 hours waiting at the underground car park.

I was thinking so far so good as I had plenty of time on my hands. I can’t really believe it because I have always had something happening unexpectedly. Finally I realised I bought my ticket dated 7th February (2 days later). Actually I could board first but my mind was blank and I decided to leave the station.

It cost me 600 RMB to arrive at Shanghai Film Studio. It’s better to leave my husband out of this, otherwise he will be ashamed of my silliness. I found good excuses for myself to feel good. I got to the place where I was meant to be in the end and this amount can be treated as new year’s lucky money to oppa. (You can laugh at me if you want.) A little incident resulted in something surprisingly different and two girls arrived before me. It’s nice to meet up with them again. 

tumblr_inline_o247w8uh3M1sp3v51_540.jpg

All the food and gifts were filled to the brim in the two cars that brought them there. Imagining five girls (call us 5 tough women) carrying them from ground level to level 5 and packing them into individual packages. There were 150 bags for the Chinese crew, 20 for the Korean crew and the rest for Jong-suk. We also put in a cute duck shape card with our handwritten note inside each bag plus pasting our logo outside the bag. It took us the whole morning to get everything sorted out perfectly. 
Since we were here, should we enter the studio to see him? Four of us decided to stay back and started our half-day tour in Chedun. (The other girl left with her husband after all the jobs had been done without having any meals.) When we were enjoying Boiled Fish with Pickled Cabbage and Chilli, an astonishing news broke out in Weibo. The producer posted his appreciation to us via his Weibo account. “Thank you all for your love, care and support to Jong-suk and 'Jade Lover’ crew. I, producer of 'Jade Lover’, bless you all who love Jong-suk and 'Jade Lover’. I also wish you a very happy new year. All dreams come true. Good luck with everything. Much appreciated indeed!” The warmness of his message touched us so much that we almost forgot about the delicious food. 

tumblr_inline_o247wvdbKR1sp3v51_540.jpg

As we heard that Jong-suk’s role is usually scheduled at 3pm, we bought one ticket each at the cost of 80 RMB for the entrance. (You can continue laughing at us as we were not here for him but a tour. haha). We visited the park and overheard an old man saying that he thought the park is only worth 2 RMB. Never mind! The main thing was we enjoyed ourselves. 
We didn’t see him eventually, so we laughed at ourselves for our silliness. If Jong-suk knew about this, he might say he has never seen such silly fans who were here only for handing over gifts rather than being desperate for him. In the end we took a photo with his caravan then started heading back. I heard that Jong-suk was online Weibo while waiting for the train back home. I have instinct that he might say something. I was right about his content but underestimated the warmth beyond the words. He opened his arms in the picture and it seems he’s gonna embrace you in the next second. “Gifts were well received! Thanks to you all ~ I think I am warm enough at work now! Love you all!” My nose turned sore and I burst into tears. Even though we didn’t meet, you still know us well! 
We love him and are willing to support him through thick and thin. He loves us and is willing to share his love with all his kind fans.

Whether we met face to face or not, you still made our day.

Loving you is a promise. Once we made it, we stick with it.

Our greatest happiness is being with you. 

Written by: @Missuk0914
Translated by: @LynStockdale
Proofread by: @Joanna5959
Layout by: @dfwxc316 
Cr: jshine_fc_leejongsuk

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yuan_IX

Thx @Rania Zeid for the FA.

What wonderful & sweet fans JS got there! Kudos to her and 4 other strong girls that travelled the distant to give JS & Jade Lover team the gifts that warmth their hearts, especially JS. His weibo post was as how she described, he opened his arms wide open to hug the fans because of their love for him as a way to express his love back to them. Such a cute pic of him. And dear JS fan, I actually admire your dedication and love for JS, so do what makes you happy.

Between, it's from JS so far that we got to see his images in Jade Lover clearly. So far, we saw 3 different suits (3 colours - cream, grey, pink) and 2 hairstyles…

12568243_224445777896839_61867109_n.jpg

cr: owner

Guest Sandy5959
20 hours ago, irenetan said:

@Sandy5959 Hehehe... the opposite happens... you should do that more often. :lol: Also, it was interesting when I watch the RM ep... guess it must be really fun and a new experience for JS too. 

Yeah, totally, just look at how happy he is in his recent posts :D Tonight seems he finished quite late, maybe because he will fly back to Korea tomorrow? If that so I wish him have a wonderful Lunar New Year with his beloved ones :rolleyes: 

And btw, happy *soon* Lunar New Year everyone :lol::wub:

happy-chinese-new-year-card-lanterns-cut

51 minutes ago, Sandy5959 said:

Yeah, totally, just look at how happy he is in his recent posts :D Tonight seems he finished quite late, maybe because he will fly back to Korea tomorrow? If that so I wish him have a wonderful Lunar New Year with his beloved ones :rolleyes: 

And btw, happy *soon* Lunar New Year everyone :lol::wub:

Exactly, right? A happy Jong Suk is the cutest Jong Suk we can ever get. :wub: And his happiness is contagious. You cannot imagine how many times I looked at those recent photos he posted. And I even did this: 

Spoiler

Zoomed in to take a closer look at his happy face :D => 

whdBDYH.jpg

qHMUS65.jpg

Here's both our main leads wishing everyone a Happy Lunar New Year 2016. 

12677578_936595586424989_368275538_n.jpg

77d4618bgw1f0q0upyp5hj20qo13hgwq.jpg

How I wish we can have some 郑爽's fans in here too. This would make our thread more interesting and alive, and I'm sure we've a lot to share with each other.

I am a fan of  郑爽's and also like LeeJong Suk.  I think the two of them look good together, both talk, skinny and very good looking.  Has 郑爽 started filming yet?  How come there is not pictures of her on the set?  I would like to see some sneak peeks.  If there is any, please post them.  I am so looking forward to this series. 

Guest Sandy5959
10 hours ago, irenetan said:

Exactly, right? A happy Jong Suk is the cutest Jong Suk we can ever get. :wub: And his happiness is contagious. You cannot imagine how many times I looked at those recent photos he posted. And I even did this: 

Reveal hidden contents

Zoomed in to take a closer look at his happy face :D => 

whdBDYH.jpg

qHMUS65.jpg

Here's both our main leads wishing everyone a Happy Lunar New Year 2016. 

How I wish we can have some 郑爽's fans in here too. This would make our thread more interesting and alive, and I'm sure we've a lot to share with each other.

Hahahaha yeah his happy virus is really powerful I just can't stop grinning :D And zooming in his chubby cheeks makes me want to pinch him even more hehehe Thumbs up and happy Lunar New Year sweetie :lol::lol:

10 hours ago, kdramafan1 said:

I am a fan of  郑爽's and also like LeeJong Suk.  I think the two of them look good together, both talk, skinny and very good looking.  Has 郑爽 started filming yet?  How come there is not pictures of her on the set?  I would like to see some sneak peeks.  If there is any, please post them.  I am so looking forward to this series. 

@kdramafan1 Hihi... Glad to have you here. :blush: Yes, 郑爽has already started filming for the drama. Someone uploaded 2 photos of her on the set, but it was deleted shortly after. I managed to retrieve this from a fan (who reposted one of the photos):

c57baa2fjw1f0oe924k4ij20k00qogo0.jpg

Her hair looks short in the above photo but according to fans who saw the other photo, it seems that she has a braid. :rolleyes:Hopefully we'll be able to see more photos of her (filming Jade Lover) soon. 

:lol: Here's a cute gif for you:

0065f7Fbjw1f0opj3r57pg30d307ikjn.gif

4 hours ago, Sandy5959 said:

Hahahaha yeah his happy virus is really powerful I just can't stop grinning :D And zooming in his chubby cheeks makes me want to pinch him even more hehehe Thumbs up and happy Lunar New Year sweetie :lol::lol:

@Sandy5959 :D... what more can I say? 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Happy Lunar New Year to you too, sweetheart. :wub:

3 hours ago, irenetan said:

JShine really did a lot for Jong Suk and the team. Thumbs up to them!! Haha... now I feel so ashamed of myself as a fan. :sweatingbullets:

every fan is showing his/her luv in a different way so there is nothing to be ashamed of ;) we all should be proud 

Archived