Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Here to Heart 温暖的弦

You know that giddy feeling when you can't wait for the next episode of the drama....welllll thats me LOLLLLL finally , again  :star:.    After few  dramas i tried watching this year,  i finally have this drama that has my :heart:heart beating for the energy of Love of these two .  I am looking forward to the rest of the story, BUT episode 16 will stay with me forever with the combination of them singing Without You  and also flashback to dancing from the previous ep.  Not sure if subbers read these posts,  but somehow i wish to convey to them that my gratitude for their generosity is priceless.  

• Like 4

@jadore1, that’s me right now too. I think the next two will be posted around 3pm my time. I can’t wait. 

Part of episode 16 is subbed and

I do think Nan Xian should treat Wen Nuan more carefully because I just feel like she’ll run away. I’m talking about their personal life and not professional life. Now she’s thinking that his most important person is Yi Xin...what if she really gives up?

• Like 3

I m up to episode 16 now.

Spoiler

The piggie bun part is really funny loll. Too bad their happiness couldnt last any longer. @jadore1 i have the giddy feeling too esp at the singing session. Its all over my head now :wub::tongue:

Glad that NX address his relationship with Yixin.  I have been curious why he is not treating her like his girlfriend.

My only complaint is on the product placement. The blue thing is really too obvious right. :wacko:

• Like 3

@cheeriekwan, can you understand Chinese because I’m still waiting for the translation for the conversations about Nan Xian and Yi Xin. I can only guess what happens after he leaves to go to her house.

About product placement, I think the one in Taiwanese drama Meet Me at 10:06pm is worse. They are always going to Subway and they make it too obvious while not actually eating the food. 

• Like 3

You know the song sounds beautiful but wait for the translation to help decipher the feelings it evokes...

Thank you subbers 

Here to Heart

Without You

Hey, I really miss you

It has started to rain again

The eyes are dry but I feel like crying

I don’t know where you are exactly

Hey, I really miss you

There are too many emotions that doesn’t gave an expression to it

The words that I wanted to say the most, where do I start from?

Are you missing me like how I’m missing you?

If not for you, the past wouldn’t happen and I wouldn’t be sad

But if there’s a “if”, I would still choose to love you

Without you, there would be no regrets with regards to where I am

Eventually everything can’t be reversed, I eventually lost myself

Hey, I really miss you

I don’t know where exactly you are now

Are you missing me like I am missing you?

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

@themarchioness.... Thanks for the translation chingu. 

OMG!! This is the first Cdrama I have watched raw. I was so captivated that I watch the whole episode. I couldn’t understand anything that was being said but damn! Nan Xian sure is tormenting himself and Wen Nuan. That scene where they sang together was intense. I especially loved the little peck on the lips. Smh smh smh 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

OMG!! This is the first Cdrama I have watched raw. I was so captivated that I watch the whole episode. I couldn’t understand anything that was being said but damn! Nan Xian sure is tormenting himself and Wen Nuan. That scene where they sang together was intense. I especially loved the little peck on the lips. Smh smh smh 

@UnniSarah lol  , you are funny 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

@cheeriekwan, can you understand Chinese because I’m still waiting for the translation for the conversations about Nan Xian and Yi Xin. I can only guess what happens after he leaves to go to her house.

About product placement, I think the one in Taiwanese drama Meet Me at 10:06pm is worse. They are always going to Subway and they make it too obvious while not actually eating the food. 

Spoiler

Yixin said she being spied and asked NX to come over. Not sure if she made up the story but she did it by purpose by leaking the photos as if NX spending the night with her. 

After the news spread out, Gao went to NX house to find out the reason as he knew the news is not true. There NX told Gao the story behind his relationship with Yixin. Half a year ago when Yixin was filming in Hongkong, she was accused of being a third party to a married man. In order to help her, NX has this unexplained relationship with Yixin and they are supposed to find a suitable timing to clear the matter.

Hope i can translate better :tongue:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

This is is my second Chinese drama watching the RAWs. Last year around this time or so YeHua and Bai Qian had my heart in all kinds of knots and twists. This year it’s these two. I keep rewatching their scenes in episode 16 while only guessing what happened from their reactions.

Some of the conversation after the song has already been translated and it’s so sad and beautiful because we all know they still love each other but there’s still that invisible barrier so evident between them.

13 minutes ago, cheeriekwan said:
  Hide contents

Yixin said she being spied and asked NX to come over. Not sure if she made up the story but she did it by purpose by leaking the photos as if NX spending the night with her. 

After the news spread out, Gao went to NX house to find out the reason as he knew the news is not true. There NX told Gao the story behind his relationship with Yixin. Half a year ago when Yixin was filming in Hongkong, she was accused of being a third party to a married man. In order to help her, NX has this unexplained relationship with Yixin and they are supposed to find a suitable timing to clear the matter.

Hope i can translate better :tongue:

Oh, thanks so much. This makes waiting easier. I kept wondering what Manager Gao and him spoke about. 

• Like 3

Spoiler
Spoiler

Not sure if this is what they call spoiler ...just saw 18 raw so waiting for tomorrows subs to confirm....but i am betting that next few episodes will deal with NX's full rage and betrayal emotions ..poor guy ...but our WN is stronger now , more mature so hopefully she can withstand it all  

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, jadore1 said:
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

Not sure if this is what they call spoiler ...just saw 18 raw so waiting for tomorrows subs to confirm....but i am betting that next few episodes will deal with NX's full rage and betrayal emotions ..poor guy ...but our WN is stronger now , more mature so hopefully she can withstand it all  

I saw the RAWs too. I’m glad that scene on the couch is over with. I always saw it in the preview and wondered about the context.

In episode 18 Nan Xian just got a dose of the same medicine he fed Wen Nuan in episode 16. They’re both hurt by the existence of the other’s companion. All this could be avoided if they were honest with each other. So he hurt her and she hurt him unintentionally.

• Like 3

I like this drama and been patiently waiting for raw each morning my time.  I stalked Viki just for english sub and that translator team is fast!!! 

Just love the oozing chemistry but I want all the misunderstandings to be resolved and more lovely dovey please!!!

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, thephamle said:

Just love the oozing chemistry but I want all the misunderstandings to be resolved and more lovely dovey please!!!

I want the same thing @thephamle... :wub::wub:<- - That is me every time the OTP are in a scene alone. Even when they are with lots of people , it is all about them. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

20 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

. Even when they are with lots of people , it is all about them. 

Totally.  It's like the dance sequence from the charity auction event -- when they're together, everything just fades away until it's just them.  

I'm so excited because I finally get to leave work and can go home to WATCH.  LOL.  Yes, my friends, I've reached that level of desperation.  Let's not even talk about the fact that I've two friends that happen to be visiting from out of town the same week.  We're meeting up for dinner tomorrow night and it occurred to me that I'll get home too late to do any real watching!!!  I'm in utter agony.  What am I going to do tomorrow night???  Couldn't they have visited last week?  :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Watch it under the dining table while pretending you are listening lol

Is everyone here annoyed at Wen Nuan’s older sister as me? She po me more than anyone else.  Wtf with giving her a younger love interest?  to loosen her up? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Our poor NX is so upset now. Hope his angst wont turn into a dark revenge as that will hurt their relationship more.

Spoiler

For the reason of NX not knowing the reason of their breakup, i always pity him more than WN eventhough I know WN is equally sad and broke down both physically n mentally. I really feel his sadness when he said "Can you tell me now?" and when he walk off saying he is not in a position to ask anymore. :bawling:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, cheeriekwan said:

Our poor NX is so upset now. Hope his angst wont turn into a dark revenge as that will hurt their relationship more.

Hide contents

For the reason of NX not knowing the reason of their breakup, i always pity him more than WN eventhough I know WN is equally sad and broke down both physically n mentally. I really feel his sadness when he said "Can you tell me now?" and when he walk off saying he is not in a position to ask anymore. :bawling:

I hope he doesn’t go the route of revenge either because it would be like hurting himself as well.

Oh, he finally asked her again why they broke up? That’s so sad. I think it’s more painful to not even know why they broke up because it hinders him from moving on from a love he was convinced would last a long time. I sympathize more with him at this point in the story because it was really unfair to him not knowing why his love ended so abruptly especially when he was deeply in love and had no doubt that his love was returned. What I want to know now is what terrible thing happened to cause Wen Nuan to break it off, run away to England and spend the next 7 years broken.

• Like 3

I just saw 17/18 raw ..so i need subs to understand everything; however, I  have to admire WN for having guts to come back and come back as NX's assistant . Based on the agony of their break up and his total devastation ...what has changed in 7 years to change that and allow her to come back now i wonder ...i know , i know ..thats why the drama is 36 or is it 38 episodes lol to answer our questions,  but my god some kind of explanation was needed ...i trust you our beautiful WN and i hope you did not do anything stupid because right now i admire him from not hounding you even more. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

I hope he doesn’t go the route of revenge either because it would be like hurting himself as well.

Reveal hidden contents

Oh, he finally asked her again why they broke up? That’s so sad. I think it’s more painful to not even know why they broke up because it hinders him from moving on from a love he was convinced would last a long time. I sympathize more with him at this point in the story because it was really unfair to him not knowing why his love ended so abruptly especially when he was deeply in love and had no doubt that his love was returned. What I want to know now is what terrible thing happened to cause Wen Nuan to break it off, run away to England and spend the next 7 years broken.

I rewatch the confrontation :bawling:

Spoiler

The confrontation in front of WN's house is really sad. NX walked off thinking she left him for ZLL. To WN - you already have Yixin, why asking this? ZLL- you always been crying for him, 7 years ago and now.

• Like 6