[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Here to Heart 温暖的弦

sugarplum892

@themarchioness.... Thanks for the translation chingu. 

OMG!! This is the first Cdrama I have watched raw. I was so captivated that I watch the whole episode. I couldn’t understand anything that was being said but damn! Nan Xian sure is tormenting himself and Wen Nuan. That scene where they sang together was intense. I especially loved the little peck on the lips. Smh smh smh 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

OMG!! This is the first Cdrama I have watched raw. I was so captivated that I watch the whole episode. I couldn’t understand anything that was being said but damn! Nan Xian sure is tormenting himself and Wen Nuan. That scene where they sang together was intense. I especially loved the little peck on the lips. Smh smh smh 

@UnniSarah lol  , you are funny 

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

@cheeriekwan, can you understand Chinese because I’m still waiting for the translation for the conversations about Nan Xian and Yi Xin. I can only guess what happens after he leaves to go to her house.

About product placement, I think the one in Taiwanese drama Meet Me at 10:06pm is worse. They are always going to Subway and they make it too obvious while not actually eating the food. 

Spoiler

Yixin said she being spied and asked NX to come over. Not sure if she made up the story but she did it by purpose by leaking the photos as if NX spending the night with her. 

After the news spread out, Gao went to NX house to find out the reason as he knew the news is not true. There NX told Gao the story behind his relationship with Yixin. Half a year ago when Yixin was filming in Hongkong, she was accused of being a third party to a married man. In order to help her, NX has this unexplained relationship with Yixin and they are supposed to find a suitable timing to clear the matter.

Hope i can translate better :tongue:

22 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

This is is my second Chinese drama watching the RAWs. Last year around this time or so YeHua and Bai Qian had my heart in all kinds of knots and twists. This year it’s these two. I keep rewatching their scenes in episode 16 while only guessing what happened from their reactions.

Some of the conversation after the song has already been translated and it’s so sad and beautiful because we all know they still love each other but there’s still that invisible barrier so evident between them.

13 minutes ago, cheeriekwan said:
  Hide contents

Yixin said she being spied and asked NX to come over. Not sure if she made up the story but she did it by purpose by leaking the photos as if NX spending the night with her. 

After the news spread out, Gao went to NX house to find out the reason as he knew the news is not true. There NX told Gao the story behind his relationship with Yixin. Half a year ago when Yixin was filming in Hongkong, she was accused of being a third party to a married man. In order to help her, NX has this unexplained relationship with Yixin and they are supposed to find a suitable timing to clear the matter.

Hope i can translate better :tongue:

Oh, thanks so much. This makes waiting easier. I kept wondering what Manager Gao and him spoke about. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Not sure if this is what they call spoiler ...just saw 18 raw so waiting for tomorrows subs to confirm....but i am betting that next few episodes will deal with NX's full rage and betrayal emotions ..poor guy ...but our WN is stronger now , more mature so hopefully she can withstand it all  

46 minutes ago, jadore1 said:
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

Not sure if this is what they call spoiler ...just saw 18 raw so waiting for tomorrows subs to confirm....but i am betting that next few episodes will deal with NX's full rage and betrayal emotions ..poor guy ...but our WN is stronger now , more mature so hopefully she can withstand it all  

I saw the RAWs too. I’m glad that scene on the couch is over with. I always saw it in the preview and wondered about the context.

In episode 18 Nan Xian just got a dose of the same medicine he fed Wen Nuan in episode 16. They’re both hurt by the existence of the other’s companion. All this could be avoided if they were honest with each other. So he hurt her and she hurt him unintentionally.

I like this drama and been patiently waiting for raw each morning my time.  I stalked Viki just for english sub and that translator team is fast!!! 

Just love the oozing chemistry but I want all the misunderstandings to be resolved and more lovely dovey please!!!

33 minutes ago, thephamle said:

Just love the oozing chemistry but I want all the misunderstandings to be resolved and more lovely dovey please!!!

I want the same thing @thephamle... :wub::wub:<- - That is me every time the OTP are in a scene alone. Even when they are with lots of people , it is all about them. 

20 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

. Even when they are with lots of people , it is all about them. 

Totally.  It's like the dance sequence from the charity auction event -- when they're together, everything just fades away until it's just them.  

I'm so excited because I finally get to leave work and can go home to WATCH.  LOL.  Yes, my friends, I've reached that level of desperation.  Let's not even talk about the fact that I've two friends that happen to be visiting from out of town the same week.  We're meeting up for dinner tomorrow night and it occurred to me that I'll get home too late to do any real watching!!!  I'm in utter agony.  What am I going to do tomorrow night???  Couldn't they have visited last week?  :lol::lol::lol:

Watch it under the dining table while pretending you are listening lol

Is everyone here annoyed at Wen Nuan’s older sister as me? She po me more than anyone else.  Wtf with giving her a younger love interest?  to loosen her up? 

Our poor NX is so upset now. Hope his angst wont turn into a dark revenge as that will hurt their relationship more.

Spoiler

For the reason of NX not knowing the reason of their breakup, i always pity him more than WN eventhough I know WN is equally sad and broke down both physically n mentally. I really feel his sadness when he said "Can you tell me now?" and when he walk off saying he is not in a position to ask anymore. :bawling:

6 minutes ago, cheeriekwan said:

Our poor NX is so upset now. Hope his angst wont turn into a dark revenge as that will hurt their relationship more.

Hide contents

For the reason of NX not knowing the reason of their breakup, i always pity him more than WN eventhough I know WN is equally sad and broke down both physically n mentally. I really feel his sadness when he said "Can you tell me now?" and when he walk off saying he is not in a position to ask anymore. :bawling:

I hope he doesn’t go the route of revenge either because it would be like hurting himself as well.

Oh, he finally asked her again why they broke up? That’s so sad. I think it’s more painful to not even know why they broke up because it hinders him from moving on from a love he was convinced would last a long time. I sympathize more with him at this point in the story because it was really unfair to him not knowing why his love ended so abruptly especially when he was deeply in love and had no doubt that his love was returned. What I want to know now is what terrible thing happened to cause Wen Nuan to break it off, run away to England and spend the next 7 years broken.

I just saw 17/18 raw ..so i need subs to understand everything; however, I  have to admire WN for having guts to come back and come back as NX's assistant . Based on the agony of their break up and his total devastation ...what has changed in 7 years to change that and allow her to come back now i wonder ...i know , i know ..thats why the drama is 36 or is it 38 episodes lol to answer our questions,  but my god some kind of explanation was needed ...i trust you our beautiful WN and i hope you did not do anything stupid because right now i admire him from not hounding you even more. 

22 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

I hope he doesn’t go the route of revenge either because it would be like hurting himself as well.

Reveal hidden contents

Oh, he finally asked her again why they broke up? That’s so sad. I think it’s more painful to not even know why they broke up because it hinders him from moving on from a love he was convinced would last a long time. I sympathize more with him at this point in the story because it was really unfair to him not knowing why his love ended so abruptly especially when he was deeply in love and had no doubt that his love was returned. What I want to know now is what terrible thing happened to cause Wen Nuan to break it off, run away to England and spend the next 7 years broken.

I rewatch the confrontation :bawling:

Spoiler

The confrontation in front of WN's house is really sad. NX walked off thinking she left him for ZLL. To WN - you already have Yixin, why asking this? ZLL- you always been crying for him, 7 years ago and now.

UGH.  Congrats, Yi Xin.  Within the first 3 minutes you have me reaching for the laptop so I can, once again, live recap my reactions.  :lol:

Spoiler

- Dear Yi Xin: When you say that "right now" his eyes and heart are filled with someone else, surely you must have known, it's not right now.  It's always.  His eyes, heart, mind, ears, the list of body parts goes on, have always been filled with one person, and that person is not you.  It will also never be you.  So please for the love of all that's holy and good: MOVE ON.

- Wow.  Pan Wei Ning.  You're so weaselly I normally don't like you, but right now?  Your words of harsh reality to Yi Xin.  You're actually being logical and making sense!  If only you actually held some sway over her and she listened to you . . .

- Okay, I spoke to soon.  Then you went and tried to kiss her.  That was not cool.  Even from my non-loving-Yi-Xin perspective.

- You know what, forget all that I said above about Pan Wei Ning.  I'm just going to say instead that they both need help.  That is all.   Can we get back to Nan Xian and Wen Nuan now, please?

- Ask and you shall receive!  LOL!  The way he ran for his turtles . . . adorbs! 

- I found an incorrect translation in the Viki subs.  It says Nan Xian asks his turtles, "Do you two think that I don't have any interest in you?"  But what he really asks is, "Do you think that I'm not very bright?"  (As in not having any prospects/future.  Gah, I struggle to find English meanings for certain words sometimes.) 

- You know, Wen Nuan should gift him with one of her (many) paintings/drawings of him.  It's something he lacks and I bet he'd LOVE it.

- OMG, he tripped coming out of the elevators.  LOL. Oh, you lovesick fool.  With your buns in hand.  :D 

- Just tell her, "No, you can't have the little pig buns!!!"

- Wow.  That look he shoots Wen Nuan as he walks away from Xiao Dai's desk.  I love the subtle expressions here and there.  It's keeping me on my toes because if i blink, I just know I'll miss something.

- Du Xin Tong's boyfriend is way too nice.  And Du Xin Tong . . . you make no sense.  You recognize and honor your boyfriend's talents, but through your own greed, you threw it all away.  And now you're going to feel dissatisfied on his behalf when this is all your own making?!  But at least you do recognize that you were too greedy and vengeful.  Now if you would just let things go and instead focus on becoming a better person!  Unfortunately, I don't think this will be the last wee see of you.

- Zhu Lin Lu: Friend-zoned before he even had a chance to confess to her!

- I liked Pan Wei Ning better when he was trying to talk sense into Yi Xin.  I hate when he encourages her towards her attachment towards Nan Xian.  Sigh.

- Haha, nice!  I don't always approve of Wen Rou and her hot-headed temperament but watching her go up against that annoying cousin of Zhu Lu Lin's is pretty great.

Episode 13 done!  Final thoughts: Not enough of Nan Xian and Wen Rou.

-

5 minutes ago, jadore1 said:

I just saw 17/18 raw ..so i need subs to understand everything; however, I  have to admire WN for having guts to come back and come back as NX's assistant . Based on the agony of their break up and his total devastation ...what has changed in 7 years to change that and allow her to come back now i wonder ...i know , i know ..thats why the drama is 36 or is it 38 episodes lol to answer our questions,  but my god some kind of explanation was needed ...i trust you our beautiful WN and i hope you did not do anything stupid because right now i admire him from not hounding you even more. 

Perhaps she and her doctor thought she was strong enough now to go back and face her past in order to find her old self. Even if it doesn’t work out at least maybe this time around she could properly put an end to the weight of her past. I think they hoped the best outcome would be that she could go back to his side/reconcile with him. However, you are right...I too wonder what changed now to make it okay for her to believe she could go back to him.

4 minutes ago, cheeriekwan said:

I rewatch the confrontation :bawling:

Reveal hidden contents

The confrontation in front of WN's house is really sad. NX walked off thinking she left him for ZLL. To WN - you already have Yixin, why asking this? ZLL- you always been crying for him, 7 years ago and now.

That explains the flashback. It’s kind of frustrating to see them hurting each other when honesty would clear up a lot of this confusion. For starters, he is not dating Yi Xin and she is not dating Lin Lu. Just resolving this misunderstanding alone would be less baggage.

OMG. This drama is so intense! Just found it and watched the first 5 episodes. And Zhang Han's voice is so perfect for the song, 如果没有你. Just listening it and I love everything about this series. This is the first time I looked at the total episodes (35) and thought, It's NOT enough. So many questions to answer.

I was so-so with Janine's acting, but for this series, she's perfect. I can feel her heart is breaking when she steals small glances at him. Just wonder if he see her heartaches. I'm praying for a happy ending!

Xiao Dai  She is a sweet girl but has no manners. I think she needs to mature a bit because she kinda takes advantage of people without realizing. Like the bun incident. She didn’t even wait to be given it she took one and then went for the rest. She then doesn’t even offer it to the person she took it from. Poor Wen Nuan still doesn’t know how to say NO still. I hope by the end of this drama she does. 

Question to mandarin speakers is miscarriage a better term from abortion.

Did Tong Tong lie to her boyfriend? She is a lucky woman to get such an awesome nice guy. She isn’t a good person and I  sometimes wonder how does people like her get so lucky and attract the really good guys. Smh smh 

Director Xiao Pan 

I find this character annoying because I felt he forced himself on YiXin’s life. At times I felt he tried to paint Nan Xian in a bad light. He hardly knows Nan Xian and he chooses to judge him when he does know what their relationship is really like. I will never like this character. I think he is obsessed with Yi Xin it isn’t love.

WTF is wrong with that actress & bitter *****?! One has a one-sided crush on Nan Xian for 7 YEARS. If a guy hasn't done anything to you in 7 YEARS, move along missy (I'm side eyeing you too Lin Lu)<_<. Same with the bitter ***** there's a reason why you were overlooked for the P.A position, despite being loyal to the company for so long! Dear GOD these women pose a threat to my health:crazy::rolleyes::tongue:

Thank goodness Wen Nuan had the sense not to go along with her request.

LMFAo:lol::w00t: at the Manager when it was revealed that the bitter ***** had an abortion, hence faked her "miscarriage". His:- "Have you been watching a LOT of historical dramas on royal harems?!:lol::w00t:

Why do I feel there's a noona-dongsaeng type romance blooming between Wen Rou & her boy P.A? I just knew he was going to be her P.A after their restaurant encounter - so predictable. I think she & Lin Lu would be a better fit though...  The scene where Nan Xian came to rescue Wen Nuan from that bitter ***** reminds me of Boss & Me:D

Archived