Director: Huang Tian Ren
Episodes: 46
Broadcast Date: 4/30/2018 - 5/26/2018

Novel: Warm Chord 温暖的弦

Cast:

Zhang Han as Zhan Nanxian

Janine Chang as Wen Nuan

Synopsis:

This book tells a story about eternal love. This young and immature but profound love that even a cruel break up cannot change.  They took a decade yet still cannot heal their injured hearts. Even though they have found new companions, they are still unable to quell their empty and lonely hearts. Who will make the first move to lure the other back? The love between men and women is like a war. Just a smile, a kiss or a confession and you will surrender. But he immediately announced his marriage with another woman. Is this love or revenge? Ten years ago, she suddenly disappeared without a word. This caused him immense pain throughout the years, so is he seeking revenge? This so-called everlasting love, perhaps is really no match for the hatred that developed with the passing of time?

Cr shushengbar

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Here to Heart 温暖的弦 Viki Episodes

Warm Chord 温暖的弦 Novel

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 30/04/2018 at 9:28 AM, angelangie said:

i dont follow all of Zhang Han project....just some....cause i find his reaction almost always the same lols

Zhang Han acting is fine for me. I can feel him and cry with him :tongue: He and Janine had great chemistry in The Four. Love them. 

The first 2 episodes is really promising and their chemistry is already so captivating. A bit similar to Sunshine at the start with the departure of the girl and came back 7 years later; but it moves faster than Sunshine. 

Spoiler

Love their interactions in the transparent private lift on their long way up to the posh office on level 66, which will get more and more intense i think. 

On 02/05/2018 at 8:57 AM, angelangie said:

agreed his acting is solid....but i had been seeing him as someone with upper hand mostly ....love to see him as one of the loser that fight his way thru for once some times....

Ya agreed on his roles. Maybe we should try his movie Eternal Wave.

The drama hits 100mil views in 16 hours. Up to episode 4 i am totally hooked. Cant wait for new release tonight :wub:

Archived