Wrinkley Armpits?

Guest the_true_silver

Guest the_true_silver
how to get rid of them?
does anyone here have wrinkly armpits... i know it's natural... but i just see other people who have perfectly smooth armpits... and i get jealous... anyone know how to get rid of them?

Guest Chocobo

if you're talking about seeing them in a magazine, they've been airbrushed :P even beyonce and like...nicole richie have them

Guest the_true_silver

it doesnt' bug me that much.. but i know some poeple in real life don't have wrinkly arm pits... stupid america's nesxt top model.. at least their models have wrinkly armpits as well...

what if you ahve dark arm pits? how to get rid of that?

Guest my_FAITH

haha i dont know. i have a few japanese magazines and i saw they have like treatment things for under arms? lol i dont know cant read it, but just pictures of people going to like beauty places and getting some thing done to their armpits lol. and all their arm pits are like perfect o.O

ummmm gain some weight? i know people who lose a lot of weight can get wrinkley armpits so maybe the verus can be true?? i'm not sure.

Guest the Human Hosepipe

If that were possible, then your armpit skin would be reaaaaally tight, wouldn't it? D:

Armpit skin only looks smooth when you raise your arm up. Just don't look closely at other people's. xD;

Archived