[ Mainland Chinese Drama 2019 ] The Legend of White Snake 新白娘子传奇 (Alan yu and Ju Jing Yi )

RPM

Here's the new MV, sing by Ju Jingyi  of the iconic OST  千年等一回 from 1992 White Snake Legend :wub: 

I know they are playing on the nostalgia.. but I hope this drama will be a good one. I like the casts. 

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg, that MV. Everything's so pretty! I love the scene on the bridge. Also love this new remix of the song, totally doesn't feel "oldie" anymore. This gave me chills. Can't wait!!!

Yay, green snake gets her own love storyline.

On 3/15/2019 at 8:24 AM, Sobayaki said:

Yay, green snake gets her own love storyline.

I’m one of these who prefer green snake even when this time white snake doesn’t seem to be dense or a total damsel in distress. Too bad her lovestory is even more tragic than white snake. Let’s hope this Drama will be a bit less tearjerker. At least the visuals are looking great and the CGI is okay.

16 hours ago, usagi1997 said:

I’m one of these who prefer green snake even when this time white snake doesn’t seem to be dense or a total damsel in distress. Too bad her lovestory is even more tragic than white snake. Let’s hope this Drama will be a bit less tearjerker. At least the visuals are looking great and the CGI is okay.

I like Bai shu chen and Xu xian just like everyone else... but I understand you.... because for me it was always Xiao Qing's sad story that lingers firstly in my mind whenever I recall the 1993 version... 

3 hours ago, lynne22 said:

I like Bai shu chen and Xu xian just like everyone else... but I understand you.... because for me it was always Xiao Qing's sad story that lingers firstly in my mind whenever I recall the 1993 version... 

She had a love story in the 1993 version? I don't remember anymore. :hushed:

@Sobayaki about 1993 version

Spoiler

She does,,, I can't remember the exact detail anymore, but IIRC she and the guy had a fated red string, but it will resulted on his death... in the end.. she had to enchant him to forget about her to break their red string....  Sigh.. this is where I find her story to be sad...  at least for Bai zhuchen and Xu xian, despite their trial and tribulation, they have a happy ending...

But I guess for Xiao Qing, in the end she find peace in her latter life even if she's alone. 

I don't know what the new drama have in store for all the character lols.. but I hope the story will have a good flow and pace. 

:cry::heartbreak::pensive:

More Restrictions: China Blocks Out Broadcast Dates for Ancient Dramas
From March to June, no historical period dramas will be allowed to air in China.

In a new restriction rule set by the National Radio and Television Administration (previously known as SARFT), historical period drama serials will not be allowed for broadcast on television or online between March and June. Dramas affected by this new broadcasting restriction includes many wuxia, fantasy, historical, time-travel, and palace-themed dramas that have been waiting for broadcast.

The Legend of White Snake <新白娘子传奇> starring Alan Yu (于朦胧) and Ju Jingyi (鞠婧祎), which was slated for a March 27 premiere, has already been pulled from broadcast.

Cr: https://www.jaynestars.com/news/more-restrictions-china-blocks-out-broadcast-dates-for-ancient-dramas/

New air date announced on the official Weibo - April 3rd :)

东方经典神话故事#电视剧新白娘子传奇#定档0403[微风]流传千年的中华民族文化瑰宝全新演绎,传承东方美、弘扬真善美,27年守护经典,彰显东方文化魅力[锦鲤]4月3日起爱奇艺全网独播,每周三至五20:00点各更新2集,VIP会员抢先看6集。#新白娘子传奇定档0403# 
  • 006ishAZly1g1gf9mgv46j32qf0vi7wj.jpg
  •  

Archived