[Drama 2018] The Undateables / Handsome Guy and Jung Eum 훈남정음

Admin

@kharybeth

No. She Gave him the rest of the Tin Man But she still has the heart...That’s the catch. Until now and Right now HN is incomplete. Remember the story? he has the brain, the courage but No heart. When she finally gives him Her Heart  he will be complete and so will the story :)

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HN typing notes(from his own columns) in his computer titled 'How to pacify JE's anger'.Lol.End result is that he fails miserably and admits it's only theoretical.He needs to find a way that's so real,true to his heart to win a second chance from JE.

Hoon Nam can't stop thinking about her or looking at her!.He seems to be lost and sad when she asked him for a final break up.

The coach finally did what was best for her.Am glad she came to her senses but if there is any chance of this couple getting back together, then the cousin guy should really amend himself.

Mr Kim,the farmer and the heiress Audrey are so cute together.Glad they united and I was hoping our leads to follow their path but unfortunately it didn't happen.

The surfer girl:- I think she is up to something and has some tricks up her sleeves.I cringed at her confession.Here again we see a dislikeable female character longing for the male lead.

Can't wait for the next episodes..Let's wish our OTP would give themselves a second chance..:wub:

I feel that with this drama that I should wait for the whole thing and binge watch it after because I can't bear to watch HN looking so forlorn and heart broken for another 8-10 episodes. NGM is nailing it and it's killing me. :( The temple scenes were sad and funny because HN really had to pull out all the stops. To be honest, I don't know how JE really feels about HN and it seems like she's moved on pretty quickly... too quickly if you ask me. She's angry for sure but beyond that... it's hard to say. I need to see her in the grieving stage. I should be more angry with HN since he's the one who made the bet in haste but for a whole variety of reasons he's the one I really feel for, mainly because he has always been alone.

But the reality is, JE can't do anything about The Undateables without HN, at least not without his insights. She had the energy and the enthusiasm but not the deep understanding of the personalities she was dealing with. It's clear from when she used his lines and she was even able to articulate the fact that Ms Oh was acting like the spoilt brat because she couldn't express what was really on her heart. That tells me that on some level she knows that's the same thing with HN... the bet was him being silly and he meant nothing malicious by it. Still, she's too angry to think through it logically because the trust has been broken, repairing it is difficult. What she hasn't realised yet is that they complement and need each other.

I'm so pleased that Ms Oh and Mr Kim put aside their pride and reluctance and finally got together. For me the lesson seems to be that no one is really undateable unless they choose to be. And often people don't really know themselves what they're looking for until they encounter their match. When I look at the undateables as a group, it seems to me that they're ultimately their own worst enemies. They want to be in a relationship but they don't necessarily want to get out of their comfort zone to do it. I'm not advocating recklessness here but for our cohort, they can hardly be accused of being foolhardy about leaping into relationships.

Coach finally does the adult thing and breaks it off with Jerk Ryong. It was about time because I had said previously, she was feeding the beast. If she really cares about him, she should know that he needs to learn the importance of commitment and she shouldn't encourage him in his meaningless liaisons by being in a relationship with him. She obviously believes in monogamy which is why she told JE about HN's bet with Jerk Ryong so why would she say one thing and do another. At least she realised her own hypocrisy. Her heart was bound to be broken sooner or later if they continued on this trajectory. Ryong desperately needs to grow up in so many ways, not just in how he sees relationships with women. It's hard watching the actor in this because he had a much more serious and mature role in Prison Playbook. I had to do a double take when I first saw him on screen. 

Just finished watching yesterdays' eps with eng sub.... It feels like our OTP still in the same place, but I like the individual progress of them. Our arrogant love guru didn't realize that he's really in love with her. Also her behavior reflects that she honestly feels his absence. Those little things are beautifully rendered in the drama.... :wub: And I've never seen such a man child other than Hoon Nam. He is so soft inside & He'll definitely win over Jung Eum... Plus Jung Eum also needs his attraction towards her!!!! How sweet :heart:

And the coach is also coming to her real senses as she said break up with the cousin jerk....!!!! i am glad :wub: But just wish happiness for both of them :D

Oh Doo Ri and Mr. Kim just stole the show with their personalities.... They both are totally opposite from each other, but they just made it happen.... I think that's the way it should be....!!!! We have to adjust ourselves to the other person in order to make the real love  !!!

And I think that I am learning a lot of lessons about REAL LOVE in this drama...!! I don't know about the others, but there are little, little scenes about the drama which I am falling in love with. I don't know if the writer is male or female. But he or she is doing a great job... The concepts are great!!! As @RobinM chingu said, she gave it all to Hoon Nam except for the heart....!!!! And when she gives the heart to Hoon Nam the story is completed....!!!!!

And looks like the diving chingu turns into a villain or something??????? he he...just predicting :D Hope our OTP would make it up next week!!!! They are meant to be together!!!! And when it comes, no one even they themselves won't be able to stop them!!!!! :heart:

3 hours ago, gm4queen said:

And I think that I am learning a lot of lessons about REAL LOVE in this drama...!! I don't know about the others, but there are little, little scenes about the drama which I am falling in love with. I don't know if the writer is male or female. But he or she is doing a great job... The concepts are great!!! As @RobinM chingu said, she gave it all to Hoon Nam except for the heart....!!!! And when she gives the heart to Hoon Nam the story is completed....!!!!!

:grimace: my 'virgin' post here...

Juz flying in to say i am also watching this drama and i like those 'love lessons' too hahahaaa.  I am only at episode 8 but i am enjoying n laughing watching every episode.:lol:  plus all the casts are doing a great job.

Ok chill.. gosh i will have to binge watch more ep.s over the weekend...:blush:

Pardon me - i am sharing these gifs from ep. 6:

Ml3gYH4.jpg

CTVNc6R.jpg

In Hoon Nam's own words Jung Eeum is loving,warm,busybody ,cute (the way he said cute!!!..:love:)& strong.She is a good woman.

HN knows everything about her, understands her past and present and also the people around her.The question is will Jung Eeum understand the real HN?The one that's behind the facade of sophistication,elegancy and perhaps the perpetual teenager/Peter pan effect he seems to exhibit.They parted ways even before they started dating.HN 's story has to be unveiled.How did he end up as a sophisticated,man child loner?There is some interesting back story that involves his parents and some how includes a young JE too.

I hope these two will unite and complete each other.As @RobinM said The tin man is kind of like a missing puzzle(akin to our HN)and by lending each part to HN,he's becoming more and more complete.The final piece is the heart.Giving the heart seals it..:wub:

Hello beautiful people!!!

I hope some of you've already watched my fan MV for uri OTP on youtube..... And I am very interested in promoting my MV among the audience of our drama since there aren' t much MVs of uri OTP on the net!!!! If you suggest me some ways to promote my video, I am so greatful to hear!!!!:)

Thanks!!!!

"Love isn't something you do, Love is something you fall into"

@clingyahjumma Yep, That's the most beautiful sentence on the Earth!!! Very, very, very heart touching,,,!! And I am even happy that our Love Guru finally senses the deep meaning of it. :wub: The temple scenes were the most beautiful scenes of uri OTP so far.!! Hope to see more of them :heart: W have 12 eps on our hand!! I hope someone recap at least the few last eps.....!!!! And please SBS!!!, don't cancel our favorite show anymore..... :thumbsup:

:grimace:ops pardon me chingus - i m back again after watching ep.9 to 14 (yap.. me still way behind...wawawaaa..:sweatingbullets:)

Wow.. i am liking this drama so far and I have to commend on the convincing acting skills of this cute couple.. (i still cant believe our female lead is married in RL:blink: she is really professional ops!) All the OTP scenes are giving me goosebumps:wub:

7heABy4.jpg

sWwNiOh.jpg

I juz died watching their muak muak scenes:P

Spoiler

YuPwPx0.jpg

Spoiler

l0bBeZh.jpg

Spoiler

SzcSSw1.jpg

...the first kisseu:blink:

Spoiler

Jdn8A4i.jpg

Spoiler

QsfJjAw.jpg

YNxEDOT.jpg

Ok chill... i have to find some time to continue binge watching:glasses::grimace:

Hello Friends!!!

I hate to say this but I am pretty disappointed at one thing..!!!! :( I am having a feeling that "Handsome Guy & Jung Eum" isn't much popular among any audience.... Everyone is keeping a silent mode about the drama..!!!! No recaps on dramabeans :(. No MVs on youtube other than OSTs :(. Nothing interested.....NOOOO!!!!! This can't be :o. It's so strange for me... How come a "Hwang Jung Eum drama" gets this low ratings!!!! SO DISAPPOINTED!!!!

And I am posting my Hoon Nam & Jung Eum MV again on this thread!!!! Hope someone would enjoy :wub:

:tounge_wink:ops.. pardon me

9 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Hello Friends!!!

To all chingus who are disappointed about ratings etc.. my take is there are sooooo many dramas out there (especially now Cdrama is getting popular too ops ops) competiting for viewers.. so for me --> juz enjoy the 'ride'.:glasses:

8cQCKTi.jpg

hxcjm7F.jpg

Spoiler

gz3Q7uv.jpg

Spoiler

mDQ00Ih.jpg

*hwaiting all!*

2tug4fw.jpg

24 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Is our drama airing tomorrow or what???? I haven't seen any preview..... Anyone have a preview for next eps?? B)

:)Juz sharing - U can check for previews (plus anything related to this drama) at SBS official website:

http://m.programs.sbs.co.kr/drama/theundatables/clip/53986/22000283800

[21-22 preliminary announcement] Min Seung-min, Hwang Jung-wook Trying to turn the mind "
Airdate Wed 07/04/2018Views 393
Drama ㅣ Hunnam Jeongum 21-22 times broadcasting ㅣ July 4th Wednesday night at 10:00

one SBS catch clip juz updated:

1 hour ago, Alice Mendoza said:

@gm4queen - Once again, your MV is so DAEBAK!!!  :wub::heart: 

Have you started an IG Account??? You REALLY NEED TO SHARE on IG and tag Namgoong Min and Hwang Jung Eum and SBS!!! 

Also, don’t worry about the ratings! 

Thank you once again chingu!!! And yes, I've started an IG acc & tried to tag them..... nothing happened :tears::tears: We can't post youtube links directly on IG :o, so I am very upset!!!!!! What to do????? I wish you could help me on this IG one..... :mellow: (please check your inbox chingu!!!! I've sent you a msg regarding IG tagging....)

Archived