Quantcast

Hello People , we all are all fan of K- Dramas and there are just so many favorite Couple we want to see on screen.. Isn't it? This is a place where we can have a discussion about our Favourite Actors whom we would like to see together on screen. Its pretty much saddening for me to see that they dont repeat casting often. But still , It will be great fun to discuss a hypothetical scene with hypothetical scenario with our favorite Actors.

Let me start with myself then  -

I would like to see Lee Min Ho & Park Bo Young together. This is my Dream Casting. Ever since that slip of the tongue in Blue Dragon Awards and LMH continuously laughing , I think it will be real fun to watch.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReTSeqAbWGyUWqh3y-aUW

• Like 4

Actually, I would like to see Park Bo Gum and Shim Eun Kyung act as an OTP together. They co-starred in Tomorrow Cantabile where PBG was the second lead who didn't get the girl. However, I thought they looked very good together and had some serious chemistry together, enough so that I developed SLS in that drama. I suppose it didn't help that I didn't think the drama was very good, and PBG was one of the few things about that drama that I liked at all. His acting was on a different emotional level and subtlety for me. I don't think that Naeil was the right role for SEK either since I didn't think she was as good as I've seen her in other roles. But, as I've said, I liked the visuals and chemistry of PBG and SEK.

Image result for park bo gum and shim eun kyung

The other pairing that I'm curious about is Park Bo Gum and Park Bo Young. I don't think they've done anything together as yet. Park Bo Young has a certain confidence and earthiness to her acting which has come across in all of her roles. I think that would mesh well with PBG's slightly darker and more fragile aura.

Image result for park bo gum and park bo young

@LSGLMH_88, I'm not so about LMH and PBY, but I haven't seen the Blue Dragon Awards presentation that you mention, so perhaps they would be a pleasant surprise. Though full disclosure, I'm not the biggest fan of LMH's acting, though I think he's a good looking chap. Thanks for starting this thread! :)

• Like 5

@LSGLMH_88 LMH and PBG would make a cute pair. She is soooo tiny and he is above 6 feet. Hahaha. Sucker for height differences like that. 

I want Oppa to act with Gong Hyo Jin. I like her soooo much, her chemie with all her co stars were always sizzling and i personally feel Oppa always does good with actress older than him. So yeah...and I also want to see Oppa together with SHK, because he once said, she is his ideal type. Hehehe. 

• Like 4

@stroppyse you should watch this one..

LMH started with secret campus where he casted alongside PBY... !!! They were adorable ..!!! and they are good friends too..!!!! So hen PBY had such a good chemistry with PHS... I want to see it with LMH as well... I also used to think he is not that good of an Actor but my perceptionc hanged after I watch Personal Taste and Gangnam Blues...

@kokodus hmmmm... SHK... isnt she her Ideal type?? they should have done DOTS together :tongue:.. not sure about Gong hyo jin though , But I want Gong yoo with Gong hyo jin again,..!!! They are such a good frnd off screen..!

• Like 3

@LSGLMH_88, thanks for the clip. They are cute together, though he feels so much older than her in the clip. I think it's the way he says "It's been a long time since I've seen you, and you seem to be a woman now." It makes it sound as if PBY had been a child the last time they met or something, though I think that there is only 3 years? age difference between them.

Also, I do not think I would have enjoyed DotS nearly as much if LMH had been Captain Yoo Shi Jin. I kind of liked that SJK had just finished his military service when he did DotS and had that military bearing and demeanor down pat. I loved DotS just as it was, so please don't suggest changing the casting for it. :) 

LMH does seem to do better with older actresses, though. He looked good with Jun Ji Hyun, though I think it's hard to look bad with Jun Ji Hyun. :)

• Like 3

@stroppyse I think when they did Secret Campus , LNH was 18/19 I guess... and then in 2009... Both BOF of LMH and Scandal Maker of PBY came.. They were what ... around 21 I guesss... This video is after City Hunter..!!! So yaaa .. when they got to know each other .. they were really young...!!! plus they hit stardom pretty much same time.. PBY once said after BOF & Scandal Maker became a HIT , they went to have dinner in oen restaurant.. it was PBY who was supposed to give treat to LMH but she stole his wallet :D .. so he was left with no other option than to give treat.. Here in this video , she is literally struggling to say Lee Min Ho Sshi .. he first called him oppa and when he started laughing , she just corrected herself..

Jun ji Hyun... can we get another one with Cha Tae Hyun Please??? Any PD-Nim :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

It’d be nice to see Moon Chae Won & Yoon Yeon Seok in a drama as I really liked them together in the movie - Mood of the Day

i recently saw an MV that cast Lee Sung Kyung with Choi Tae joon - and thought they may make a nice pairing on screen.

• Like 2

I want to see my top 2 favorite actors on screen together

JOO JI HOON AND KIM GO EUN

why?

1. Joo Ji Hoon is very expressive and could enter any kind of human's emotions to the max. and still looks natural.. and mature.. and normal.. just the way he is.. 

2. same reason for Kim Go Eun. whenever I watch her on screen she always successfully makes me like this 0_0 <~~~ she can be anything that most actress usually won't dare to try to. to be ugly or to be a high school student or to be sexy or to be anything.. she is still my favorite in acting. 

I want this kind of script for them: I don't have anytime to write now but usually some idea comes up in my mind. I WANT THEM TO BE THIS:

1. Joo Ji Hoon: bad guy, black prince, 1st son, not spoil but a brat hahaha.. goes to disco often, a lot of fortune, un responsibly guy. strong characther, stone headed. his parents are very success in business. chaebol? is this right? but close to his mother. 

2. Kim go Eun: brilliant student, loving girl, she has a boyfriend. sweet. loving her very much. 

3. Jo Ji Hoon likes her since a very long long long time ago. he wants to sleep with her too. hahahaha.. BUT!! she is the only girl he ever liked despite of his wild behaviour. 

4. one day he makes her drunk and sleep with her.

5. and she gets pregnant. 

6. and when he knows that she gets pregnant.. he shocks.. but also very happy like he never was.. a kind of soft feeling grows in his heart. 

7. BUT SHE HATES HIM TO DEATH WHEN SHE REALIZED SHE IS PREGNANT AND WANTS TO KILL HER SELF. for her.. having children is a very beautiful thing and must be happened in a marriage and she is very traditional about marriage. and of course at that time SHE IS STILL VERY LOVING HER BOYFRIEND

8. and Joo Ji Hoo starts his duty as a father and try very hard to gain sympathy from the mother of his child. the 1st woman that makes him fall in loves but also a woman that he hurts very much

9. can he?

10. does anyone want to write this stroy with me? we can be hong sisters LoL .. my weakness is I am very lack in english. and these days I spent my days in office more than 12 hours a day.. 

11. this story of mine can be delivered well with a kind of actors like Joo Ji Hoon and Kim Go Eun :) 

this idea can explore many lessons in life.. about loving and hurting.. unwanted desire.. unwanted love.. being hurt.. about marriage.. about having children.. about pain.. about sorrow.. about first love.. about last love.. about anything.. 

• LOL 1

@triplem I need to add this movie in the bucket list then... I want to see Moon Chae Won with SJK again !!!! I know its kinda hard...

@Sejabini awwww.... sweety I would love to help you write a Fan Fiction... KIM GO EUN is so amazing... I will never forget her "Ahjusshi, Sarrangheyo..." English... I can do the proof reading ..

@stroppyse DOTS is just classic... Let's not touch it....it was first offered to Gong yoo and Can you actually believe Gong Yoo and SHK in that Drama.... It is so hard for me to imagine...!! SJK - SHK were meant to happen in DOTS !!!!

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@stroppyse DOTS is just classic... Let's not touch it....it was first offered to Gong yoo and Can you actually believe Gong Yoo and SHK in that Drama.... It is so hard for me to imagine...!! SJK - SHK were meant to happen in DOTS !!!!

I agree that SJK and SHK were perfect together in DotS! However...

I did not know that Gong Yoo was offered DotS first, but actually, I can totally see him in the role. Have you seen the movie The Suspect? GY was mesmerizing in it. DotS would have had a different vibe though. I can see GY making Captain Yoo Shi Jin a darker, more sardonic figure with a very dry sense of humor whereas SJK brought a certain lightness and levity that overlaid his gravitas.

But now, I totally want to see GY with SHK!  Or GY and Jun Ji Hyun as well.

Actually, I don't think I'm too fussy about the OTP pairings as long as both actors are good at their craft. :)

• Like 3

@stroppyse

I have no doubt about the Fact that Gong yoo will justify the role... But you know SJK and SHK has a vibe which cannot be replacable... and I think that compatibility turned them into married couple... What I meant was in that case , maybe Gong Yoo and SHK would have got married.. :P...

Secondly SHK in an interview told that she totally wants to work with Gong Yoo.. She mentioned that despite being in Industry for such a long time , she is yet to meet Gong Yoo..!! Gong Yoo with Jun Ji Hyun / Son Ye jin / Song Hye Kyo... my long term wish...

I have watched mostly all the movies of Gong Yoo.... Silenced , The Suspect , A Man & A Woman , Train to Busan ( I even made my cousins to watch this ) , The Age of Shadows , Finding Mr. Destiny...!!! The only thing I have not watch is BIG... now looking at Hwayugi , I doubt I will touch it ever...

I am also not fussy about the pairing as long as it is justifiable..!!! These days I find Cha Seung Won extremely talented... I am yet to see his other shows though...

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@Sejabini awwww.... sweety I would love to help you write a Fan Fiction... KIM GO EUN is so amazing... I will never forget her "Ahjusshi, Sarrangheyo..." English... I can do the proof reading ..

KIM GO EUN is cente cente cente amazing!! :blush: we could offered her a role as a lesbian and I think she would accept that hmmh.. I like her adventurous soul in exploring acting. 

btw I like park min young too.. she is very expressive. will never forget healer kdrama hehehe. I would love to watch her with Joo Ji Hoon or Gong Yoo.. 

or Kim Go Eun and Kim So Hyun

or Park Min Young and Gong Yoo

btw how about park min young and lee jun ki? hahahaha

BUT!! if I can write a drama for park min young and lee jun ki, I will make her sexy.. walking like a cat-walk.. I would want to see Lee Jun Ki sexy eyes starring at her HAHAHAHAH LOLS 

OMG I can match many couples but seems like I prefer couples who can do bed scenes often huahahah. okey I won't make it on bed. I will make them having hot kiss on piano tuts so while kissing that piano will sounds jrEEEENGGG JREEENGG JREEENGG huahahahah :mrgreen: and I will called the director "DONT YOU DARE to change that piano sounds into OST. huahahaha lols 

okey I must stop my craziness.. this is not rinsan's thread :mask:

• Like 2

I was about to make a thread but solely for this one couple...but it would fit directly in this thread.  I think I would make a thread for this couple...only because I would like to see the kind of ticks I would get.  

I think it's because they're way opposite each other and I feel that they would still be complimentary, but not in the way opposite attracts sort of way.  Kim Seul Gi and Sung Hoon.  

sF8wxjM.jpgft0MO2B.jpg

This all started when I watched I Live Alone. I started thinking, "Hey---they wouldn't be that bad on We Got Married."  I can't stand Sung Hoon dramas.  I just can't.  I see he's a handsome guy.  I think he's super attractive.  He even reminds me of a young Lee Byun Hun.  What makes him from Lee Byun Hun---he's too polished.  LBH, took varied roles. He was rugged, he didn't always get the girl, he was a good guy, bad guy, poor, dirty and just an anti-hero.  SH is just polished and so clean....He's type casted. 

I've got it.  Sung Hoon never plays a man.  Sung Hoon plays a Ken Doll. He reminds me of a Ken Doll in every role except one.  In one of his early dramas--super early he wasn't a Ken Doll...but his acting---oh ---his acting was nothing to smile about. He must have seen an acting coach or something because his acting went through leaps and bounds and unfortunately so did his looks. 

Anyway it was when I saw I Live Alone, did I appreciate him. I didn't fall for him. Not at all, but I thought he was absolutely adorable and I would be friends with him.  I wouldn't go near a single male role he played, but the real man, the real one---that's a cool and goofy guy. When I saw that show I felt him and Kim Seul Gi would work.  Here's why. 

I Live Alone why I vote for We Got Married

Kim Seul Gi wakes up in the morning and sits to meditate. Sung Hoon likes to sleep in, therefore, she wouldn't interrupt his sleep time. She does her meditation and tai-chi and daily exercise/detox etc. SH normally eats cereal and that's it for breakfast (and in ILA out of a plastic bag [my man :bawling::wub::lol:]). KSG makes a proper Korean breakfast with sides and has leftovers.  SH would benefit from such a healthy breakfast. SH has a pretty dirty/messy apartment since he's a boy--I can't even call him a guy--dude plays with toys and puppy puzzles that he frames.  He's so adorable. 

KSG doesn't have a messy apartment, she's super neat. SH is a DJ and loves to play and makes music.  I can see KSG totally into that and being super supportive and batshit crazy into his music, since she's a singer. Can you guys imagine that? They'd make a song together for the damn show! Now that's what I'm talking about  <------

SH is also into puzzles and I can see her helping him with his puzzles or cooking as he's working on his puzzles.  They'd actually appear like a REAL married couple rather than some of the fake ones. I can even see KSG slapping him on the butt to wake up for some reason, if he over sleeps or brushing back his hair.  She's very caring.   

However, I can see drama or the writers putting in a bit of drama b/c  KSG has a lot of male friends; a lot.  All her friends seem to be the male co-stars and crew or she has  the ajummas she's worked but she never seems to talk to or appear with any of the younger female co-stars and they don't talk about her.  I don't know if it's because she's so small or whatever...but she seems to have amazing on screen and off screen chem with her male co-stars.  She's the petite version of Gong Hyo Jin.  Why isn't KSG getting more work?

THEN A DRAMA

Sung Hoon has more star power, we can't deny that even if Kim Seul Gi has her name out there with some big guns.  They've all moved on to play with other big people but she's still playing in the pond. I'm not saying that she should use SH I just think that they would have something to deliver on screen that would break SH from what I think is a type cast and  KSG  would have a chance to get a break through role. 

The question is what kind of storyline would I think can do that. 

Kdrama TPTB like to steal from Jdorama TPTB, I say they should steal something from the Cdrama's in this case.  The C's tend to be a bit sharper with their romances.  Not messy, not mellow dramatic; like eating healthy statisfying meal with sauce on the side. 

Or they could remake one of their own really old dramas like they did with 1% of Anything just not as sloppy and crappy.  I don't know...I think they'd just be an interesting pairing on screen.  They both would bring their own fanbase and with the right romantic comedy would be funny as hell.

• Like 1

I Want to see Song Ji Hyo x Jo In Sung reunite in a romantic drama, and i would also really love to see a romantic drama with Hyunbin x Song Ji Hyo and Ji Jin Hee x Song Ji Hyo.

Song Ji Hyo being a classic feminine beauty and the male choices being very maskuline and handsome i think visually it would be a match made in heaven,  chemistry i think would be through the roof,  directors and producers hear my prayer please heh!

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170505

• Like 2