Quantcast

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] I Will Never Let You Go / Legend of Huo Buo 小女花不弃

sugarplum892

3 hours ago, themarchioness said:

Eh, you watch enough C-historical dramas, this is nothing unusual.  I've seen the same trick pulled in other dramas.  (Princess Weiyoung used it a lot!) ;) 

its been soooo long since i watched a c-drama. been busy all those k-drama. watched this only because of ariel lin at first. nice recaps. i watch raw too cause i understand chinese but i doubt i can write so well like you lol. 

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, themarchioness said:

OMG... I just finished ep 43 as well and that whole last bit with QW and the Emperor?  Makes me want to puke... ugh.  Stop thinking with one thing and one thing only, Mr. Emperor!  :angry:

Ugh...what a way to end this week's last episode! @themarchioness, "puke" was the perfect word to describe what my poor eyes just saw.

QW just can't seem to ever go away.  Now that she suddenly has the emperor's favor, who knows what more evil deeds she will do. The emperor should just get overthrown.

6 minutes ago, taeunfighting said:

The emperor should just get overthrown.

*passes over bleach and scrubbing pads for the eyes*  And yes, seriously!  He sleeps on his throne, can't figure out the good from bad, and thinks with only one part of his body . . . I have yet to meet a more useless emperor!  If he gets overthrown, he's only himself to blame.  No wonder the Seventh Prince found him so undeserving of the throne.  Heh.

Anywho... just wanted to apologize to all that I still have not finished recaps for Episode 41. I should be done tomorrow (I've about 10 minutes left) and then I'll start working on Episode 43.  If the recaps for both these episodes are slower, I place the blame squarely on BJF.  I find his conversations must difficult to translate!  Just one more thing to not like about him.  :P 

@themarchioness Agree with you about the Seventh Prince and the emperor. Interesting how it all it all starts to come together now.

No worries about the recaps! As long as you keep them coming, I personally have absolutely no complaints. I look forward to them!

That BJF makes me so :rage:. When CY found out BJF betrayed him in the dungeon, I was glad CY showed BJF that he still had the upper hand. But now knowing how evil BJF can be, my guard is up. This is cheesy, but hopefully good will overcome evil.

17 hours ago, themarchioness said:

Hahaha, something sweet?  More like, "playing with fire," as CY described it.  *waggles*  Hahaha.  Can't wait to get to this scene. ;)  

I back-read and can't believe I almost missed this one! Wine + fingers + "fire" = babies??? Jk...wishful thinking on my part. I can't wait for this scene too. Someone needs to kick that darn candle out of the away though. 

3 hours ago, jacquelinetan said:

It is amazing to see the main couple chemistry and that Ariel.Lin and Zhang Bin Bin has a 10 years age gap between them.

10 years is nothing.  Why is this so strange?  Men have been dating women that are much younger in years - why not the other way around?  :confused:

On 2/22/2019 at 12:54 PM, angelangie said:

hahaha yes his scenes added the humors into the scenes....and while CY was staring intently at BQ he was looking at him intently with the almost similar feel? HAHAHAHA lols

He's also a favorite character of mine! 

On 2/22/2019 at 1:56 PM, taeunfighting said:

Ugh...what a way to end this week's last episode! @themarchioness, "puke" was the perfect word to describe what my poor eyes just saw.

QW just can't seem to ever go away.  Now that she suddenly has the emperor's favor, who knows what more evil deeds she will do. The emperor should just get overthrown.

This will sound terrible  but I was relieved when I thought that BQ really killed QW. 

I found this super sweet compilation of CY and BQ sweet moments so far! Of course it doesn't cover ALL the sweetness but I still love it hehe

http://t.cn/Efve5QS

Scenes covered!

- BQ dissing CY to LYK and his reaction

- BQ's fake fainting spells (one of my absolute fav scenes!! CY's smile when he pretends to drop her that last time :wub:)

- BQ wanting to eat DFS' snake meat and CY forbidding her from eating DFS' food

- CY calling BQ his wife in the cave and BQ shyly disagreeing

- BQ saying she wants the prince manor (including CY) instead of recognition in return for her part in catching the outlaws

- BQ saying she was intimate with LYK and CY's trying to hide his smile

- CY apologising to BQ after making her jealous/upset and then faking pain to get her concern

- CY hugging BQ as she was worrying about his wound

- First kiss

- Second kiss

- THIRD KISS

23 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@vtxy so jealous you've been able to watch the new episodes already! I'm at work so I have to wait until I get home :bawling:

I love how CY always manages to outsmart his opponents and to find and rescue BQ. Which is why I am also so curious as to what leads up to that scene where we see BQ in chains and where he is cold to her.

I'm in the same timezone as China! So I usually get to watch the streams about 11+pm :D but it also means that by the time I finish watching and scrolling weibo I sleep about 2+am hahaha.

Spoiler

No idea how the show is going to play out (seems like he's going undercover for the emperor), but in the novel he is cold to her because YC is in DFS' hands and CY is trying to protect BQ and YC by being DFS' general.

16 hours ago, gentlelily12 said:

@vtxy hi, haha and yes not their first kiss but i seem to think its the first time i am seeing BQ (hehe Ariel) open her mouth in the kiss :D

Cant wait to see the bts for this kiss!

Oh I see that's what you mean by real kiss! I didn't catch that haha. And yes I can't wait too!!

14 hours ago, Yessica Vargas said:

I do not know where to put this but it, does not matter what I put here on Youtube there is a channel summary of the drama where they say that DFS will die and that the main actor and actress who are Chen Yu and Bu Qi will meet after ten years at the end and that same scene comes out at the entrance of the drama itself is the last scene of the entrance also dressed both in black in the forest!!!!!

What!? BQ and CY doesn't meet again for 10 years after he fell into the well/ pit? How sad. 

15 hours ago, Yessica Vargas said:

I do not know where to put this but it, does not matter what I put here on Youtube there is a channel summary of the drama where they say that DFS will die and that the main actor and actress who are Chen Yu and Bu Qi will meet after ten years at the end and that same scene comes out at the entrance of the drama itself is the last scene of the entrance also dressed both in black in the forest!!!!!

49 minutes ago, luna2nd said:

What!? BQ and CY doesn't meet again for 10 years after he fell into the well/ pit? How sad. 

*shrugs*  Who knows . . . We've already discussed in this thread once before that YouTube video summaries aren't always the most accurate -- often times they're just what people think might happen, but they record the videos as if that is how things will happen and it can be misleading.  Unless it's an actual preview/video footage from the drama, I'm suspect of anything that just uses stills from the drama to share spoilers.  But even with previews/videos, it's worth noting that they don't tell the whole story.  It's just capturing a moment in time and as we've seen many times over, once we see the preview in the context of the whole episode, we learn that there is so much more going on.

That's why I still think the best thing for us to do is not worry about the spoilers we keep hearing about and just keep watching and supporting the drama to the end!  Having said that, I do also think the scene of them both dressed in the black in the forest will be the end scene (or very close to the end). ;) 

@Yessica Vargas yes it actually does matter where you put this. There is a spoiler tag on the post. There are other threads where they teach you how to navigate a new site. Youtube is Youtube. Not all of us watch dramas via YT.

It is ep 34 to 39 subbed on viki this week. I am about to start ep 34. 

And I do NOT like major spoilers or endings put out without warning. I do not go on YT or Instagram to stalk. I like just going along and being surprised. I hate time jumps in general. Much less 10 years.

If you can go back a few pages here. And other threads... please see there are spoiler tags used. As some viewers have access to ep 40-43 which won't be subbed till next week.

Feeling super bummed. I was quite enjoying coming along for an adventure. The destination sounds awful now.

On 2/20/2019 at 7:22 PM, mouse007 said:

@vtxy�oh thank goodness! Because I will throw something if we lost ZBB. Couldn't they have chosen an equally dashing actor though? Like who is this guy even?! LOL

Spoiler

He is in disguise .. it will be too showy if he have a good looking face, so best to have a ordinary face where not everyone will pay attention ..

@ck1Oz Just wanted to reassure you that none of what she wrote is contained in any of the episodes released so far (i.e., through 43).  As I stated directly above, and with no offense intended towards the member who shared the information, I suspect this YouTube video is more speculation than fact as I've also heard spoilers of a different kind that suggest a different sort of ending (at least for DFS).  Which one is correct?  I don’t know.  But this is why I'd call these more "speculation" than "spoilers."  :P

To be honest, I've found this thread interesting at times because rather than discussing what we're currently watching, the conversations have sometimes focused more on, "How will it end???"  I'm sure for others, that's their fun.  But because it's not my style, I find it odd.  I'm like you.  Just watch, I always say.  We'll find out when we get there!  :)  Perhaps it's because the drama is adapted from a novel that people feel the answer is to be found somewhere, even though the drama has not yet taken us there, but I would point out that it's not uncommon for dramas to take a different slant from their novel counterpart, so....

In any event, my message to you is: Don't give up your enjoyment over this adventure!  Nothing is known and we still have several more episodes to savor and appreciate!  So, let's continue watching, enjoying, and hoping for that happy and satisfying ending that we've been wishing for all along!  :heart:

P.S. Plus, 10 year separation?  I'm not going to say that won't end up being the case (because see above comment about how we can't really know how things will end until we actually see it!), but on an analytical level, I feel like at this juncture of the story... i don't know.  I can't see there would be a need for such a long separation.  Another reason why I'm suspect.  But that's just my 2 cents.  ;) 

1 hour ago, chisaholly said:

I am angry that CY went to see LCW even though he promised BQ that he will not.  (When she was drinking ... ep39)

I know.  I think that's the only time I've truly been disappointed in him thus far.  He could've at least discussed it with BQ first.  Also, I think the fact that he went through such pains to conceal it from her (by sending Xiao Liu to find out how much longer she'd be) made it worse.  It's a total admission on his part that he knows he's wrong, which is why he has to hide it! 

4 hours ago, chisaholly said:

I am angry that CY went to see LCW even though he promised BQ that he will not.  (When she was drinking ... ep39)

I feel you. It was so out of CY's usual character to do that to BQ too. Sigh... Thank goodness I have no doubts that CY only has BQ in his heart. That was his saving grace for me. 

4 hours ago, chisaholly said:

Always fade out .. lol .... let us see more!

LOL, sorry, I know you'd like to know what comes after that scene, but I can only offer you "more" by way of what comes before that scene.  They're cute scenes though.  Looks like BQ plays a trick on Xiao Liu, which gets him out of their way, and CY knows it but goes along with it anyway.  :D  They're too cute.  Videos under the cut (there are three of them in one link, so keep swiping right!):

Spoiler

Also, on the separate subject of the Emperor, I know I was pretty skeezed out when I finished yesterday's last episode (43) but with a cooler head today and after some additional thought . . .

Spoiler

How likely do we think it that maybe the Emperor is playing QW, letting her think she's successfully seducing him while he tests to see how much she knows how much of a threat she'll be too him.  Because, here's the thing, as much as I mocked him yesterday -- and I do think it was weird to see him sleeping on the throne that one time; plus, I don't know, I've just never warmed to his character -- I have to also acknowledge that he's been pretty fair about CY so far.   I mean much as BJF would wish it otherwise, the emperor hasn't raked him over the coals for the LYK stuff and he was willing to listen to CY and take BJF to task for some of the stuff that he did allegedly in the emperor's name.  So he seems to be able to keep his wits about him, at least part of the time.  Which is why it was so shocking when the minute QW arrived on the scene, it was like all she had to do was bat her eyelashes and give him a teasing look at her neck, and he was smitten instantly.   I had a hard time respecting him for being led around so easily like that.  After all, if that's all it's going to take to bring about his downfall, all his enemies should just send their best femme fatales as emissaries to the emperor's court.  It won't take them very long to overthrow him, and they wouldn't even need the Biluotian treasures.  :P  Anyway, that's why after thinking things through a little bit more today, I started wondering if this was going to be yet another situation in this drama where all is not as at seems upfront. 

For the emperor's sake, I hope that's the case.  Otherwise, I'm just going to write him down as utterly useless.  :P 

@themarchioness They are so cute! The videos gives a glimpse of how happy they will be together once everything gets resolved. CY keeps talking about them living freely away in the woods with their future kids. It would be lovely if that house in the videos is their home.

I do hope your thoughts about emperor are proven true.  We shall see...it will be interesting for sure.

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] I Will Never Let You Go / Legend of Huo Buo 小女花不弃

Archived