Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] I Will Never Let You Go / Legend of Huo Buo 小女花不弃

4 hours ago, mouse007 said:

I'm disappointed we don't have any scenes with our OTP in the recent episodes other than ep 28. I really hope to see more of them. :bawling:

I'm disappointed, too. There isn't much in today's episodes. They were apart from each other again. :mellow:

Scenes for upcoming episodes. Seems like they will be together, but still gets separated. Their moments together are just soo short.

Spoiler

CR to instagram owner

• Sad 2

45 minutes ago, smoua said:

Same! Just watched ep. 30 & 31 raw. CY is way too caring towards her. I don't like it one bit. He better be putting up a front or he needs to redeem himself later on; otherwise, I'm jumping ship.

LOL! I saw some more scenes between LQW and CY in the trailer. We are up for more jealousy/pain. Maybe the ship with DFS doesnt look that bad after all ;)

Im kidding lol. As jealous as I am, I trust our main man. And knowing how dramas work, having watched it for years, I'd say it will probably take something serious to happen to our main girl, or LQW seriously trying to kill her again before he gets mean to LQW again. We gotta remember this stupid LQW lady is super manipulative. We just gotta trust our main man enough.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, takeu2themoon said:

I think my heart is gonna be broken,

Reveal hidden contents

this link below says bq has to sacrifice her love to save her motherland.

It does not say that I'm going to leave it for nothing, but as it is, he just does not deserve to finish

15 hours ago, AChng said:

Yup, looks like there will be a lot more scenes with LQW and BQ finds out...

Why is CY being so dumb?! From the recent episodes we've seen, his relationship with BQ is pretty new and they haven't spent much time together and of course him spending all this time with LQY is going to cause misunderstandings! I just hope this doesn't cause a rift between our OTP. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, takeu2themoon said:

I think my heart is gonna be broken,

Reveal hidden contents

this link below says bq has to sacrifice her love to save her motherland.

Spoiler

Well, in the trailer for the whole show, she said regardless of whether or not who gets to Biluotian, she will have to die.

Also, in ep 19, 7th Prince said something along the lines of, "How did she die?! Nobody has found Biluotian yet."

It is heavily implied that when whoever finds Biluotian and makes the sacrifice, she will have to die.

You'll see what I mean. Just watch the trailer on Viki. Its only 1 minute lol.

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, mouse007 said:

Why is CY being so dumb?! From the recent episodes we've seen, his relationship with BQ is pretty new and they haven't spent much time together and of course him spending all this time with LQY is going to cause misunderstandings! I just hope this doesn't cause a rift between our OTP. 

CY had to be nice to LQW because she is the source of information for CY to find out the person behind BiLuoTian and also LQW put herself in danger to save him. CY extreme kindness to LQW causes CY's servant suspicion that CY likes LQW.

Spoiler

In the novel, CY couldn't be bothered about the gossip and thinks that as long as BQ didn't know about it, it will be all right. BQ came to find CY but was instead abducted by the bandits along the way. CY saves her again but was badly injured. While nursing his injury and before he could meet BQ properly, CY's servant Xiao Liu who didn't know about BQ's identity told BQ about how CY cared for LQW with gentleness and that CY touched LQW (to nurse her injury). BQ was so mad with CY that she left without seeing him. CY came to look for her but she ignored him and gave him a hard time. CY felt BQ's wrath and guessed that BQ knew about LQW and was jealous. As BQ refused to go with CY, CY had to find excuses for her to come. In the end, he tells Xiao Liu to inform BQ that he had fainted due to his injury. Though BQ knew CY lied, she went to him. CY then explained to BQ the situation between him and LQW and they finally made up with hugs and kisses. 

This is a very brief summary what happened. A lot details are left out especially with CY and DFS who came to find BQ. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 7

13 minutes ago, rikimaiu said:

CY had to be nice to LQW because she is the source of information for CY to find out the person behind BiLuoTian and also LQW put herself in danger to save him. CY extreme kindness to LQW causes CY's servant suspicion that CY likes LQW.

Hide contents

In the novel, CY couldn't be bothered about the gossip and thinks that as long as BQ didn't know about it, it will be all right. BQ came to find CY but was instead abducted by the bandits along the way. CY saves her again but was badly injured. While nursing his injury and before he could meet BQ properly, CY's servant Xiao Liu who didn't know about BQ's identity told BQ about how CY cared for LQW with gentleness and that CY touched LQW (to nurse her injury). BQ was so mad with CY that she left without seeing him. CY came to look for her but she ignored him and gave him a hard time. CY felt BQ's wrath and guessed that BQ knew about LQW and was jealous. As BQ refused to go with CY, CY had to find excuses for her to come. In the end, he tells Xiao Liu to inform BQ that he had fainted due to his injury. Though BQ knew CY lied, she went to him. CY then explained to BQ the situation between him and LQW and they finally made up with hugs and kisses. 

This is a very brief summary what happened. A lot details are left out especially with CY and DFS who came to find BQ. 

This will also come out in the drama or it is only in the novel??

• Like 1

@rikimaiu thank you for letting me know!

I hope this translates well in the drama version. In the novel, does BQ and CY ever separate again?

• Like 1

We did get to see clips of BQ saw CY and LCW in bed, in the OP .. I guess it was then maybe he  decided to marry DFS??

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@rikimaiu Thank you for letting us know a little on what happens in the novel.

I saw those clips and some on instagram, it's soo annoying. BQ is going to be forced to marry DFS pretty soon, but now everyone knows about her identity and coming to take her, so they can get the treasure. All I can think about it is, where are you CY?! Like even MRF showed up, but no CY.

My guess is they are going to be separated and seeing each other here and there only. UGh! So frustrating for that. And instead of caring for BQ, knowing that everyone will hunt down for her, he's going to go take care of LQW. :rage:

2 minutes ago, chisaholly said:

We did get to see clips of BQ saw CY and LCW in bed, in the OP .. I guess it was then maybe he  decided to marry DFS??

I hope that's not the case, cause if it is, it's stupid. Like CY and BQ just needs to talk to each other and stop separating.

• Like 3

This is me just guessing since I'm still waiting for subbed versions but...

Maybe CY is hoping to find Biluotian with the help of LQY to destroy it so that he can keep BQ safe. He knows that it's Biluotian that everyone is really after and BQ is the key to it. As long as Biluotian and its treasure exists, BQ is in danger. So I hope this is the motivating factor behind CY's actions.

Is BQ even aware of Biluotian at this point? What does she think CY is busy doing? I know she's preoccupied with preventing the marriage to DFS. And what is DFS' motivation for wanting to marry BQ? Does he actually really like her or does he have ulterior motives as well?

• Like 2

On 2/6/2019 at 9:07 AM, turtle0217 said:

But I'm confused, since LQW is a twin. Is one of the twin still at the Mo Manor as a maid or is that her with CY? I'm soo confused, because they are twins.

Yes, there is still one in the Mo Manor. I forgot her name tho lmaoooo Liu Qing Yan? Lmao

On 2/6/2019 at 10:01 AM, roxnilla7 said:

Ok I see everyone is irritated by LQW. I'm already irritated by how nice he is to her at episode 13. I'm in these earlier episodes, and it's like he's almost enchanted by her.

Oh noooo don’t worry he wasn’t lol he was just acting because he wanted to check something or lol I can’t remember but for sure he wasn’t haha

@mouse007 YES THERE IS, I think it was a set up for sure but I’m wondering which episode is it ><

On 2/6/2019 at 8:45 PM, chisaholly said:

Me too.  Is she deaf ... she had to ask twice ... lol ... I know that CY/LYK cannot be rude to her but I don't see the reason to be that nice to her ... ahh ....if I am HBQ I would be pissed... lol 

IKR -.-

21 hours ago, AChng said:

Yup, looks like there will be a lot more scenes with LQW and BQ finds out...

OMGGGGGGG WHAT WITH XIAO LIU’S FACEEEEE LIKE THERE’S SOMETHING WHEN HE SAID “she is now his... friend” WTF I’M SO MAAAAAAAD

@rikimaiu THANK YOU OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU LMAO I’M OK AS LONG AS THEY MADE UP LOOOOL

1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

And what is DFS' motivation for wanting to marry BQ? Does he actually really like her or does he have ulterior motives as well?

I think I read somewhere that at first it was for BiLuoTian but then he fell in love w/

Ok now I can finally watch hihi!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, roxnilla7 said:

I just saw this on Instagram!! I'm about to flip some tables :bawling::rage:

This better not be the end

It can’t be the end no way no...

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, AChng said:

Get tissues ready... :cold_sweat:

1 hour ago, ayleenlovesyou said:

It can’t be the end no way no...

Hell nah! It can't end this way. It'll be the dumbest drama ever to end this way! 

I'm crossing fingers that CY is going to be fine and they'll meet, again. My guess is still that they meet later and become the lotus hero and heroine together.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, AChng said:

Spoiler clips for the weeks ahead.  We find out why HBQ and DFS get married, and somehow MRF starts working for the bad guy???

Spoiler

Second male lead is looking more appearing now .. lol ... that marriage scene doesn't look official like with many people around, but he did it to save her but he was wrong.  His so called granddad doesn't care.  He just want the treasure.  WTH is wrong with MFR, I hope he is only pretending to help the bad guy in turn trying to help BQ or else he is beyond hope.