Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] I Will Never Let You Go / Legend of Huo Buo 小女花不弃

I was already excited when I saw some trailers of this just a few days ago!!

I have been waiting the whole day today for the episodes to be out omgggg!!

I’m just done watching the first two episodes and YES i’m already loving it, episode 2 already got me crying!!

I saw someone said there are 6 episodes out so i’m trying so bad to find where otherwise I won’t be able to sleep LOOOOL I still didn’t get enough of it

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Helene Tian said:

I saw someone said there are 6 episodes out so i’m trying so bad to find where otherwise I won’t be able to sleep LOOOOL I still didn’t get enough of it

Members of the streaming site get a 4 episode head start, so that might be related to what you heard. 

I just watched the first episode on their YT channel and wow, I loved it.  I'm going to try and fit in the second episode before bed tonight.  I see Viki already has the episodes as well, but they're both at 0%.  Hopefully they'll be subbed quickly so that more people can watch and join in discussion. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, sugarplum892 said:

do you need eng subs? if not, theres the 6 raw ones here

I was on this site yesterday but I only saw two episodes but it’s okay I found on some other sites! Thanks anyways! 

58 minutes ago, leeayana said:

Just curious , who is her father anyway? 

Wondering the same thing but it’s so confusing atm

• Like 1

Viki says this drama is restricted in my region...sighhh. it's ok, I hope the other sites rip the subs off from viki soon enough so that I can watch it. 

• LOL 3

4 hours ago, leeayana said:

3 hours ago, Helene Tian said:

Wondering the same thing but it’s so confusing atm

Well, at least we know who's not her father, and that's the one going around searching for her claiming her as his illegitimate daughter.  :P  I actually wonder if we'll ever find out who her father is or if it even matters.  It's really the fact of who her mother is that drives her fate anyway.  I guess we'll find out!

I was able to watch episode 2 last night and oh, wow.  The first part of the episode was just hilarious.  I greatly admired the cunning methods she used to get her way, but that ending.  I knew it was bound to happen at some point, but still.  The lengths her Ninth Uncle has gone to raise and protect her is just so admirable.  That last scene was so intense it was hard to go to bed right after that, lol!  

@kokodus Sorry to hear that about Viki for you. I'm sure you'll be able to watch along elsewhere though.  ;) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, leeayana said:

Spoiler

Read from where that HuaBuQi is Mo Luo Fei's step sister. Same father different mother.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, rikimaiu said:

Hide contents

Read from where that HuaBuQi is Mo Luo Fei's step sister. Same father different mother.

Spoiler

... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLS!

I actually low key wish that MoLuoFei like HuaBuQi LMAO ):

Spoiler

OK UPDATE, I just watched episode 7 and yes indeed she is her step sister! OMG ><

Edited by Helene Tian
  • Like 1

how soon and when does ZBB's character find out that HBQ is not his blood sister? I mean, he appears to be attracted to her already during their initial meetings.

OK - that Mo gong zi - is he a guy or a gal? I mean, i seriously cannot tell this person's gender. Looks like a girl but everyone keeps calling him a guy inc. 'his' mom.....

On 1/8/2019 at 8:10 AM, sugarplum892 said:

wonder if this will be any good?

I dunno if we have the same tastes. This may help or not - I usually skip a Chinese drama entirely after previewing 1 episode or skip episodes. I have also skpped Vin Zhang's last few period dramas inc. the one with Dilreba but this one has kept my interest and have yet to skip an episode thus far...  

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, mundane9 said:

I dunno if we have the same tastes. This may help or not - I usually skip a Chinese drama entirely after previewing 1 episode or skip episodes. I have also skpped Vin Zhang's last few period dramas inc. the one with Dilreba but this one has kept my interest and have yet to skip an episode thus far...  

i've skipped that one too haha

i actually watched the first 2 epi and it seems fast paced but after 4 epi, i think im close to dropping it...lol...things just kinda slowed down a bit for me.  maybe pick it back up when i have time

4 hours ago, mundane9 said:

OK - that Mo gong zi - is he a guy or a gal? I mean, i seriously cannot tell this person's gender. Looks like a girl but everyone keeps calling him a guy inc. 'his' mom.....

MoLuoFei's character is actually a guy. However they use a female actress to act as MoLuoFei who is supposed to be a guy. I don't understand why they need to do that as there are abundance of young male actors. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, mundane9 said:

how soon and when does ZBB's character find out that HBQ is not his blood sister? I mean, he appears to be attracted to her already during their initial meetings.

OMG LOL I was wondering the same thing when I first saw him, he looked like so much of a girl... but then I realized it’s a guy LOL

5 minutes ago, rikimaiu said:

MoLuoFei's character is actually a guy. However they use a female actress to act as MoLuoFei who is supposed to be a guy. I don't understand why they need to do that as there are abundance of young male actors. 

WTF? FOR REAL? Ok well then it explains...

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Wondering how long I will have to wait for the eng subs of 1st ep. 

check viki and see....or some will be posted into Youtube soon i think

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, angelangie said:

check viki and see....or some will be posted into Youtube soon i think

Unfortunately Viki blocked this drama in my country. But other drama sites will pick them up once Viki releases the subs, and I'll be able to watch it. But guess the Viki subbing team for this show has only few members and they have been put together in the very last minute. Sigh. Guess I'll have to wait longer 

• Sad 2

22 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Unfortunately Viki blocked this drama in my country. But other drama sites will pick them up once Viki releases the subs, and I'll be able to watch it. But guess the Viki subbing team for this show has only few members and they have been put together in the very last minute. Sigh. Guess I'll have to wait longer 

oooo....oh well viki block mine too lols....so i usually need to watch raw :) 

• Like 1

I checked even though I'm at work JUST for you @kokodus;)  

Viki is currently at 26% for Episode 1, 54% for Episode 2, 6% for Episode 3, and 3% for Episode 4.  Episodes 5 and 6 have not yet been, but will be, released today. 

Videos are available through official YouTube channels, but they're raw.  

• LOL 1