[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] I Will Never Let You Go / Legend of Huo Buo 小女花不弃

sugarplum892

On 2/6/2019 at 9:07 AM, turtle0217 said:

But I'm confused, since LQW is a twin. Is one of the twin still at the Mo Manor as a maid or is that her with CY? I'm soo confused, because they are twins.

Yes, there is still one in the Mo Manor. I forgot her name tho lmaoooo Liu Qing Yan? Lmao

On 2/6/2019 at 10:01 AM, roxnilla7 said:

Ok I see everyone is irritated by LQW. I'm already irritated by how nice he is to her at episode 13. I'm in these earlier episodes, and it's like he's almost enchanted by her.

Oh noooo don’t worry he wasn’t lol he was just acting because he wanted to check something or lol I can’t remember but for sure he wasn’t haha

@mouse007 YES THERE IS, I think it was a set up for sure but I’m wondering which episode is it ><

On 2/6/2019 at 8:45 PM, chisaholly said:

Me too.  Is she deaf ... she had to ask twice ... lol ... I know that CY/LYK cannot be rude to her but I don't see the reason to be that nice to her ... ahh ....if I am HBQ I would be pissed... lol 

IKR -.-

21 hours ago, AChng said:

Yup, looks like there will be a lot more scenes with LQW and BQ finds out...

OMGGGGGGG WHAT WITH XIAO LIU’S FACEEEEE LIKE THERE’S SOMETHING WHEN HE SAID “she is now his... friend” WTF I’M SO MAAAAAAAD

@rikimaiu THANK YOU OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU LMAO I’M OK AS LONG AS THEY MADE UP LOOOOL

1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

And what is DFS' motivation for wanting to marry BQ? Does he actually really like her or does he have ulterior motives as well?

I think I read somewhere that at first it was for BiLuoTian but then he fell in love w/

Ok now I can finally watch hihi!

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, AChng said:

Get tissues ready... :cold_sweat:

1 hour ago, ayleenlovesyou said:

It can’t be the end no way no...

Hell nah! It can't end this way. It'll be the dumbest drama ever to end this way! 

I'm crossing fingers that CY is going to be fine and they'll meet, again. My guess is still that they meet later and become the lotus hero and heroine together.

10 hours ago, AChng said:

Spoiler clips for the weeks ahead.  We find out why HBQ and DFS get married, and somehow MRF starts working for the bad guy???

Spoiler

Second male lead is looking more appearing now .. lol ... that marriage scene doesn't look official like with many people around, but he did it to save her but he was wrong.  His so called granddad doesn't care.  He just want the treasure.  WTH is wrong with MFR, I hope he is only pretending to help the bad guy in turn trying to help BQ or else he is beyond hope.

4 hours ago, AChng said:

Spoiler

Two men trying to save the woman they loved ... ahhh ... the old man is worse than 7th Prince?! 

I doubt it will end that way ... and I also read somewhere DFS will become the next king and BQ and CY will help him ... after that they will go and live in the mountains and have kids ... ?! 

24 minutes ago, chisaholly said:
  Hide contents

Two men trying to save the woman they loved ... ahhh ... the old man is worse than 7th Prince?! 

I doubt it will end that way ... and I also read somewhere DFS will become the next king and BQ and CY will help him ... after that they will go and live in the mountains and have kids ... ?! 

Spoiler

Yes, I don't think CY will die.  He will probably have a happy ending with HBQ, but not sure about DFS.  Maybe the drama will end differently from the book?!!  In the clip, the old man was yelling angrily that his grandson is dead and there is a scene of DFS lying motionless beside the well...

7 hours ago, chisaholly said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Second male lead is looking more appearing now .. lol ... that marriage scene doesn't look official like with many people around, but he did it to save her but he was wrong.  His so called granddad doesn't care.  He just want the treasure.  WTH is wrong with MFR, I hope he is only pretending to help the bad guy in turn trying to help BQ or else he is beyond hope.

I'm with you on DFS. I need to prepare for the frustrations I will have on BQ's behalf due to CY's treatment of LQW. He's currently a jerk, probably because he has always gotten what he wanted, but seems like he will develop genuine feelings for BQ. 

8 hours ago, AChng said:

Hide contents

Yes, I don't think CY will die.  He will probably have a happy ending with HBQ, but not sure about DFS.  Maybe the drama will end differently from the book?!!  In the clip, the old man was yelling angrily that his grandson is dead and there is a scene of DFS lying motionless beside the well...

I'm so confused with all these different endings... Are there 2 endings in the novel too? All these spoilers are driving me bonkers cuz epi 51 can't come soon enough. :)

13 hours ago, AChng said:

This better not be the end! I would feel so cheated! I'm watching this drama purely for CY and BQ and I want a happy ending complete with kids! 

Imma be honest, with these recent spoilers, DFS doesn't seem all that bad. 

Spoiler

Maybe he starts off with the wrong intentions but I think he does fall in love with BQ eventually and probably will end up protecting her to the end. If this is the case, I hope he doesn't die.

So MRF shows up in the latter episodes. Ugh, I hope he doesn't turn bad but I have a feeling he might....

10 hours ago, chisaholly said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm hoping that's the case, too. DFS will become the king to save everything, because how things are running it's all bad. He will make the changes.

Saw this on instagram, don't know if anyone posted it.

Spoiler

Seems like CY is alive and he has to stay away from BQ or act like he don't know her anymore.

CR to instagram owner

35 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

I'm hoping that's the case, too. DFS will become the king to save everything, because how things are running it's all bad. He will make the changes.

Hide contents

Seems like CY is alive and he has to stay away from BQ or act like he don't know her anymore.

CR to instagram owner

I wonder if this is after or before the scene where he falls into the pit. I don't understand why BQ is in chains.

I also found this on IG:

Spoiler

Cr: Instagram owner

Initially I thought it was CY dressed in black who stole her way from the wedding but it looks like it's actually the mysterious man who steals her and we can see CY and DFS going after her.

3 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

Hide contents

CR to instagram owner

WTHHHHHHH IS HAPPENING OMGGGG THERE’S ONLY 20 EPISODES LEFT LMAO IT’S TOOOOO SHORT I CAN’T AND THERE’S STILL SO MUCH TO HAPPEN OMGGGGG

5 minutes ago, ayleenlovesyou said:

WTHHHHHHH IS HAPPENING OMGGGG THERE’S ONLY 20 EPISODES LEFT LMAO IT’S TOOOOO SHORT I CAN’T AND THERE’S STILL SO MUCH TO HAPPEN OMGGGGG

Right. All these spoilers driving me crazy. At this point, I cant see DFS becoming king. Theres too much going on.

I read someones comment on it, they said there are 2 endings. Happy and sad.

Everyone needs to just die off and leave our main leads alone.

And seriously, I waited 10 whole episodes for them to reunite!!!!!!!!! She disappeared in ep 18, and they dont see each other again till like ep 28!

I wish they had more screen time together :bawling:

4 hours ago, mouse007 said:

I wonder if this is after or before the scene where he falls into the pit. I don't understand why BQ is in chains.

I also found this on IG:

Reveal hidden contents

Initially I thought it was CY dressed in black who stole her way from the wedding but it looks like it's actually the mysterious man who steals her and we can see CY and DFS going after her.

15 minutes ago, ayleenlovesyou said:

I don't know what's going to happen next anymore, too. There's soo little episodes left and soo much is happening.

Just saw this on instagram, too. I'm wondering if it's like I said, he's going to come back as Lian Yi Ke.

Spoiler

CR to instagram owner

3 hours ago, ayleenlovesyou said:

@ayleenlovesyou I know right?! I’m beginning to worry the remaining episodes is just everyone going crazy looking for biluotian and our OTP isn’t going to get much screen time. I’d be so disappointed if that happens. :bawling:

3 hours ago, roxnilla7 said:

Right. All these spoilers driving me crazy. At this point, I cant see DFS becoming king. Theres too much going on.

I read someones comment on it, they said there are 2 endings. Happy and sad.

Everyone needs to just die off and leave our main leads alone.

And seriously, I waited 10 whole episodes for them to reunite!!!!!!!!! She disappeared in ep 18, and they dont see each other again till like ep 28!

I wish they had more screen time together :bawling:

@roxnilla7 I know! I went through each and every episode watching the prince manor fuss about biluotian and watching BQ deal with her relatives when all I ever wanted was to watch CY and BQ together. I mean they could literally be doing whatever and I wouldn’t even care as long as they were together. Lol

4 hours ago, mouse007 said:

I also found this on IG:

Reveal hidden contents

I think this is before the pit.  It is probably happening next week as the previews show DFS kidnapping CY's two best friends, so CY is forced to pledge allegiance to him

Archived