[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] I Will Never Let You Go / Legend of Huo Buo 小女花不弃

sugarplum892

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

I know! I know it's suppose to be a guy, but with their bond, they just seem like sisters to me. Lol.

I keep having this feeling that they are hiding MRF's identity and she's actually a girl. Lol. I don't know, cause it's just soo weird that they had a girl playing a guy's role for this drama.

i think you might be right .. remember MRF's mom said how disappointed she was when she found out that the dad chose MRF's name while thinking of HBQ's mom

4 hours ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

its a girl playing a man 100%

1 hour ago, chicken said:

i think you might be right .. remember MRF's mom said how disappointed she was when she found out that the dad chose MRF's name while thinking of HBQ's mom

Exactly on what the mom stated, but we shall see how it turns out.

I'm all caught up on the drama with english subtitles and more things are being revealed, which makes a lot of sense now. We are for sure now that MRF and HBQ are half-siblings, the fire in the beginning was the mother's doing, bad guy has half of the map, and.. CY is thinking of HBQ, but hating that she's his half-sister, but trying to protect her at the time same.

Honestly, I am happy that they seem to be going quickly into revealing that HBQ and CY are not related and not dragging a lot of things.

Episode 14 is the most satisfying episode so far. Starting episode 15 now and already feeling bad because these are the last two episodes for this week...

Edit: I FELT THAT COMING SO HARD HAHAHAHA

Spoiler

Yun Lang falling in love w/ HBQ! I saw that coming from far hahahaha.

Preview of episode 17:

Spoiler

MRF has been poisoned?! Wtf and only 3 days left?! Omg what happened...

And his mother gonna kill HBQ now?!

Btw, just wondering if someone is as far as I am? :sweatingbullets:

32 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Ok according to Mo mother they both are relsyed by the father.. Mo dad rape BQ mother and she got pregnant. Also is Mo and actual girl dressed as a boy in order to do the family business..? 

Wtf? Where did you see that MRF’s dad rape HBQ’s mother? :o

2 minutes ago, Helene Tian said:

@Helene Tian  Thats  the thing we don;t see it I;m just commenting on what Mo mother said.. When the prince left BQ mother there in his friends care that when Mo dad feel in love with her and rape her.. It was Mo mother who sent her old hand to burn down  BQ mother house that ws supoposedly had killed her.. But from episode 1 it ws the prince men we saw actually eliminating her family.. The prince told BQ mom even if her child wasn't his he'll still accept it as his own.. This is right before she died..

26 minutes ago, Helene Tian said:

Wasnt that said in one of the episode's might have been from maid? or MRF's mother but i do remember seeing that as well, maybe they are painting as rape when it actually was not who knows.

1 hour ago, Helene Tian said:

It's in episode 7, when the mom was praying to her buddha stuff and she complained that she burn down the Xue Manor, but why is it that Xue Fei's daughter is under her care. That's when she talks about everything that happened, which gives us a confirmation that MRF and HBQ are half-siblings.

@sava2sava See! MRF might be a girl after all and just dressed as a boy to run the Mo business. Because from what I remember clearly on what the mom said that MRF's name was picked out by the father, which is like similar to Xue Fei. That's why the mom hates it.

I cannot wait for next week's episodes.

Spoiler

I don't know if anyone posted this or you guys seen it, but HBQ is getting poisoned by the mom to die soon.

AND! she finds out that Lian Yi Ke is Chen Yu

It's gonna be sad next week.

CR to instagram owner.

5 minutes ago, Helene Tian said:

@sava2sava @ForgottenSoulx Oh really? I didn’t pay attention then... if you can tell in which episode it is, I’m gonna rewatch it.

Episode 7

10 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

It's in episode 7, when the mom was praying to her buddha stuff and she complained that she burn down the Xue Manor, but why is it that Xue Fei's daughter is under her care. That's when she talks about everything that happened, which gives us a confirmation that MRF and HBQ are half-siblings.

@sava2sava See! MRF might be a girl after all and just dressed as a boy to run the Mo business. Because from what I remember clearly on what the mom said that MRF's name was picked out by the father, which is like similar to Xue Fei. That's why the mom hates it.

I cannot wait for next week's episodes.

Reveal hidden contents

I don't know if anyone posted this or you guys seen it, but HBQ is getting poisoned by the mom to die soon.

AND! she finds out that Lian Yi Ke is Chen Yu

It's gonna be sad next week.

CR to instagram owner.

Episode 7

Spoiler

Is this before or after she fakes her death?? the fake blood looks bad though. 

Also in that second clip that song does not fit.. maybe im being a bit picky. 

1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

@Helene Tian  Thats  the thing we don;t see it I;m just commenting on what Mo mother said.. When the prince left BQ mother there in his friends care that when Mo dad feel in love with her and rape her.. It was Mo mother who sent her old hand to burn down  BQ mother house that ws supoposedly had killed her.. But from episode 1 it ws the prince men we saw actually eliminating her family.. The prince told BQ mom even if her child wasn't his he'll still accept it as his own.. This is right before she died..

It's in ep 7.. The maid told BQ about the dad being in love with the woman last name was Que which is BQ mom name thats when she also put together the Mdnm right hand man is trying to poision her also..

Also did MFR mom actually pour poision down her throat.. I guess if she did she's probably spilling all the beans to her at this point thinking she'll hear her evil confession and die..

Thank god i like the Male and Female lead and also that other Sexy male with the braids otherwise i would drop this drama , i notice alot of issues but ill still watch due to leads. 

I like that this story seems quite fast paced and the story is quite interesting , i hope the female learns to fight because i love how shes smart. 

@turtle0217 Oh ok right, I went to rewatch it and yes indeed you were right. I just kinda forgot this part lol. Ok but now, I have a question so HBQ’s mother was in love w/ who then? I’m confused. 

Omg thank you for posting, I didn’t see that yet! I’m so grateful, thanks so much!

Spoiler

I’m wondering how she gonna be saved tho... (Nvm, I saw what happens next) also I’m liking Yun Lang more and more. Makes me wanna cry seeing how he cares for HBQ...

AND... oh god finally. Seems like I’m gonna cry bad next week!

@ForgottenSoulx How doesn’t it fit?! So much feelings, I already had tears while watching! Also yes indeed, the blood seems bad asf lol.

12 minutes ago, Helene Tian said:

@turtle0217 Oh ok right, I went to rewatch it and yes indeed you were right. I just kinda forgot this part lol. Ok but now, I have a question so HBQ’s mother was in love w/ who then? I’m confused. 

Omg thank you for posting, I didn’t see that yet! I’m so grateful, thanks so much!

Hide contents

I’m wondering how she gonna be saved tho... also I’m liking Yun Lang more and more. Makes me wanna cry seeing how he cares for HBQ...

AND... oh god finally. Seems like I’m gonna cry bad next week!

@ForgottenSoulx How doesn’t it fit?! So much feelings, I already had tears while watching!

Spoiler

The song just seemed off to me a bit much. 

Archived