[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] I Will Never Let You Go / Legend of Huo Buo 小女花不弃

sugarplum892

49 minutes ago, Kai Wen Chia said:
  Reveal hidden contents

HBQ manage to gather the money to pay back DFS. however he did not want to accept the money and took her by force telling zhu grandpa when she turns 17, he will come back to find him to settle the marriage. Both CY and HBQ bodyguard, xiao xia chased DFS to the lake side. but DFS and HBQ already on a boat. CY told xiao xia to tell everyone he died while fighting against DFS. then CY raced along to catch up with his horse.

the boat stopped at a shore and CY managed to catch up. He chased through a bamboo forest,. however DFS hanged HBQ with a rope over a cliff and mention after one joss stick time she will fall into the depths of the cliff. CY while fighting with DFS avoiding his sword fly over the cliff. DFS saw his sword stuf onto the cliff wall, one other hand holding HBQ.

DFS :" are you not scared of death? you could have fight for me for 1 joss stick of time"

CY :" I cant bear to let her live a hard life. you want to cut the rope then go on. if not, im bringing her up"

HBQ tightly wrap herself around CY neck, kissing him then said to DFS, "up to you". this moment blinded DFS.

its time for every year 3rd month 3rd day. yun lang waiting for HBQ at the inn again. he is saddened over dan sha who have waited to marry him for a very long time. he is lying sprawled on the table and floor drunk. this time a lady and man appeared. the lady left a box next to Yun Lang and left. yun lang sobered and woke up. saw that familiar sweet box he gave to HBQ, inside left a man and woman carved sweet. he started shouting for HBQ name.the inn keeper told him they left long time ago. the inn keeper passed him a letter. in it wrote a poem. no more love sickness, help one to get over sadness, dansha. (im not very good at translating this poem lol. but anyway its just asking him to stop thinking over her and marry dan sha.)

scenery of the pavilion and the capital. 

the end lolsssss.

hope you like my translation/summary

Yup here you go for the novel ending. 

As for MRF she didn't get a very good ending because of her relationship with HBQ

Spoiler

Some second lead...hanging girl over a cliff ;p

57 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

Oh! Thank you for clarifying some upcoming scenes.

So CY is giving up his position, does that just make him a regular person now? Or he's still label as "Your Highness" but he just don't want the throne anymore?

I knew there was something fishy about the guy with the dad. He wants the treasure himself, too. Well, everyone does, but at leas HBQ will learn that that's who she is.

Most likely still royalty but just sent away.

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

So CY is giving up his position, does that just make him a regular person now? Or he's still label as "Your Highness" but he just don't want the throne anymore?

Like @ForgottenSoulx said still royalty, I imagine, and I think he's being given an actual position to do in some other city elsewhere.  And CY's never wanted the throne; that was his father's ambition, not his own.  

Spoiler

But I did listen to a YouTube video the other day that suggested he'll end up pursuing the throne in order to protect BQ.  Which I could see happening, actually, but I don't know how accurate that YouTube video was because it also mentioned some other stuff that kind of had me raising my suspicious eyebrows.  ;)  

@Kai Wen Chia, I read the version of the novel (the one which you tranlated) when the drama was first aired. I wasn't really satisfied with the ending and it seems like half hanging and hardly any conclusion. I found another version which is more indepth and complete. It has the ending of CY and HBQ being married and DFS became the king as CY declined to be one. DFS married someone else to be the queen and treated her very well. Despite that he still pines for HBQ.  

My chinese isn't very good but enough to get the gist of it. It is a very lengthy novel and I didn't read all of it. If anyone who reads chinese is interested, the link is https://www.sto.cx/book-40565-1.html. 

Hope you can read it and tell us about it. 

sigh. i just stopped by to say that i'm still sad about MRF. so i just started following #xingen on instagram. 

for the last few episodes, it was so odd to see the once tough beggar HBQ being princess carried so often. its' like after she became a lady, she got to be carried by CY, YL, and even MRF lololol. 

35 minutes ago, rikimaiu said:

@Kai Wen Chia, I read the version of the novel (the one which you tranlated) when the drama was first aired. I wasn't really satisfied with the ending and it seems like half hanging and hardly any conclusion. I found another version which is more indepth and complete. It has the ending of CY and HBQ being married and DFS became the king as CY declined to be one. DFS married someone else to be the queen and treated her very well. Despite that he still pines for HBQ.  

My chinese isn't very good but enough to get the gist of it. It is a very lengthy novel and I didn't read all of it. If anyone who reads chinese is interested, the link is https://www.sto.cx/book-40565-1.html. 

Hope you can read it and tell us about it. 

The link doesn't seem to work. But yea I heard about another ending too on YouTube like someone say she will be pregnant and married. Not sure if they will follow true to the novel but so far been accurate. 

4 hours ago, mundane9 said:

yes - me too. I am a cheater and went for the ending first.....

ps - Chia is written this way 谢 right?

Yup it is

7 hours ago, crackaddict said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Low key heartbroken to learn this. I guess I will just fast forward for Xing En scenes from now own to look my fill. 

Thank you @Kai Wen Chia

I doubt there will be any much MRF scenes till she is found by CY and comes to see herself also. But then again, in the book she doesn't die whatsoever. Just not very much in the picture with HBQ anymore, since she has to protect her evil mum. 

Spoiler

Based on this link its a different ending. It says with the help of HBQ, CY managed to be king. Then he took in many concubines and had lesser time with HBQ. HBQ was angry and used the fake death pill to get out of the Palace. CY was depressed almost killing himself. He realised HBQ never die and found out her location, so also use the fake death pill to get himself out of the King's position to go find HBQ. Then live happily ever after. 

This ending is a bit..... Too many times use fake death is like too over.... 

6 minutes ago, Kai Wen Chia said:
  Hide contents

Based on this link its a different ending. It says with the help of HBQ, CY managed to be king. Then he took in many concubines and had lesser time with HBQ. HBQ was angry and used the fake death pill to get out of the Palace. CY was depressed almost killing himself. He realised HBQ never die and found out her location, so also use the fake death pill to get himself out of the King's position to go find HBQ. Then live happily ever after. 

Spoiler

Sounds like a mess to me if he really does stuff with other women then i dont support them together. 

44 minutes ago, Kai Wen Chia said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Not happy ending???

Oh wow! There's soo much going on about the ending. I just hope that since there's the ban on time travel that the ending will be different from the novel and some changes will be added.

I don't know from my guess of taking clips and clips, putting together, it seems as if CY and HBQ will be together as the Lotus Hero/Heroine with their identity hidden, so they can be happy together. 

Because of this scene from the ending clips, that's why I keep thinking it'll be a different ending. Just like how Princess Agents had a WHOLE different ending.

LI6iIhy.jpg

Is Biluotian treasure and how BQ is the holy maiden to be sacrificed to access the treasure written in the novel? If this story arc only exists in the drama, then we can only guess what will happen next in the story. So far, DFS knows that BQ is his betrothed, but the question is, does he know about the BiLuotian treasure, and his grandfather’s intention to use her to get the treasure? We don’t know his intentions yet, but he seems like a decent guy so far. Hopefully, he is just set on marrying her because he likes her, and not because of the treasure. 

Anyway, I have no doubt that it will be a happy ending. Just waiting to see how they resolve the Biluotian treasure story arc. 

Archived