[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] I Will Never Let You Go / Legend of Huo Buo 小女花不弃

sugarplum892

4 hours ago, Kai Wen Chia said:

According to the novel I'm currently reading (too anxious to wait for eps) I think it's pretty hard Chen yun can be king. The current king has given him a title to govern one of the outskirt far away from the capital. But this is good so he can have his freedom. Sigh they almost met each other quite a few times. 

I'd be totally fine with him not being the king.  He doesn't want the position and it comes with so much stress (all the political posturing, fear for one's life, etc.).  He could be a lot happier with Bu Qi just living a plain existence far away from the capital.  Just sayin'.  :P  But I have a feeling it's not going to be that easy, especially with the way they keep bringing up that other friend of his who wants to be a politician.  I fear a betrayal/break down in that friendship between CY and his two childhood besties all related to a fight for the throne.

I finally gave in to urges and watched the remaining available episodes raw.  :lol:  Now that so many questions have been answered at long last, I find myself with (not surprisingly) new questions that need answers! 

Spoiler

-- Now that we know Xue Fei was a daughter of the Zhu Family who was just raised as part of their family friends, the Zhu Family,  in order to avoid a future marriage with the Mysterious Man, that means she and Liu Ming Yue's mother weren't actually half-sisters, as Liu Ming Yue believes. 

-- Just before Xue Fei's mother died after giving birth, she objected to the agreement that her father-in-law and the Mysterious Man had reached (about him loaning the Zhu family money in exchange for marriage with any daughter borne to them when she turned 17).  When BQ asked her grandfather why her grandmother had objected, he said that she never gave a reason but he assumed it was because the Mysterious Man was already older than him at that time, so he'd be that much older 17 years later, and who would want to marry off their daughter to such an old man.  From that, I take that to mean that perhaps the grandmother knew her daughter would have Biluotian-related powers, which is what the Mysterious Man was really after, but she never articulated that to the rest of the family, and so maybe the rest of the Zhu family doesn't know about that either?  But if that's the case, how did Xue Fei know about it?  Because she clearly did at the time of her giving birth to BQ.  That was why she initially wanted to kill BQ, since she didn't want her daughter suffering the same fate as her.  Maybe Xue Fei learned about her powers (or whatever you want to call them) later on through others, such as the Seventh Prince

-- So curious as to how the Mysterious Man came to Liu Ming Yue's behind the scenes backer/supporter.  Also curious as to how Liu Ming Yue's been able to gain access to Biluotian, as it's been implied, without Xue Fei/BQ in these in between years. 

-- Also, now that we've finally been introduced to him, I'm really curious as to how the Second Lead is going to fit within this giant puzzle piece that the drama is putting together for us.  He's clearly from a rich family as well, but which one??  One we've already heard about?  One we've yet to hear about?  Or maybe that won't be a relevant point, and it just matters that he's a physician from a rich family? 

Gah.  I have so much more to say... but I have to run to meet a friend for lunch now.  LOL.  But I feel I could ponder this drama for the ages.  I love the romance - it is my favorite part of the story, of course - but I also love the story of Bu Qi's journey.  It is an equally gripping part of this drama's story. 

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@themarchioness I think that Dong Fang Shi (2nd male lead) is linked to the mysterious man who came to Zhu Manor many years back (loaned them money in exchange for Xue Fei hand in marriage). If I am not mistaken the girl servant who was following Dong Fang Shi who calls him "Xiao Ye" is also the same girl I saw a few episodes back talking to the mysterious man. Mysterious man is also someone who Liu Ming Yue works for. So I think Dong Fang Shi is linked to Ming Yue Manor.

That's my guess...

35 minutes ago, tammi-poo said:

If I am not mistaken the girl servant who was following Dong Fang Shi who calls him "Xiao Ye" is also the same girl I saw a few episodes back talking to the mysterious man.

Do you remember which episode that was in?  I'd like to refresh my memory as I can't place that scene at all, and as we've had so few scenes with the Mysterious Man so far, I feel like I should be able to but nothing's coming to mind.  :P  Since I just watched the ep with Dong Fang Shi and the servant girl, I can find that scene quickly enough to do a proper comparison.  :) 

gosh finally read till they met again. i bet you guys it will be something most awaited! After so long finally back to romance of the 2 of them. short but enough.

Spoiler

she exerted her arm.Through the thin clothes, She gave him a hard twist, a bite on his arm, and then hugged his neck choked and said, " I hate you.CY, I hate you.” He stroked Her hair is holding her face. In contrast, CY made a long sigh and kissed her lips accurately. Her lips are cool and soft, and Chen Yu seems to feel the blood on her lips cheering and rushing, giving him a desire to bite her.

from the novel, a part translated, spoilers for you guys

19 minutes ago, mundane9 said:

any idea where I can read this novel online (mandarin ok)? Usually I go to luoxia but am not sure if this is available there. thanks a million.

http://www.77xsw.la/book/26570/ here is where i read it. but i found an audio book on my phone and that made me go through everything faster

14 hours ago, angelangie said:

of course lols.... :D 

who dont want more HBQ with CY? :D 

12 hours ago, vlvl1 said:

Totally agreed. Waiting for Tuesday is torture. Haha

Who doesn't want more and yes, it's torture! It's only Monday! Lol

2 hours ago, Kai Wen Chia said:

gosh finally read till they met again. i bet you guys it will be something most awaited! After so long finally back to romance of the 2 of them. short but enough.

Reveal hidden contents

she exerted her arm.Through the thin clothes, She gave him a hard twist, a bite on his arm, and then hugged his neck choked and said, " I hate you.CY, I hate you.” He stroked Her hair is holding her face. In contrast, CY made a long sigh and kissed her lips accurately. Her lips are cool and soft, and Chen Yu seems to feel the blood on her lips cheering and rushing, giving him a desire to bite her.

from the novel, a part translated, spoilers for you guys

Thank you for the spoilers! Soo excited!! 

13 hours ago, themarchioness said:

-- Also, now that we've finally been introduced to him, I'm really curious as to how the Second Lead is going to fit within this giant puzzle piece that the drama is putting together for us.  He's clearly from a rich family as well, but which one??  One we've already heard about?  One we've yet to hear about?  Or maybe that won't be a relevant point, and it just matters that he's a physician from a rich family? 

Spoiler

Mysterious Man is Dong Fang Shi's grandfather.  That's why Dong Fang Shi was saying he has the marriage arrangement with HBQ now.

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

can i have the audio book? :) 

here you go :grimace: https://www.ximalaya.com/youshengshu/9960356/

47 minutes ago, Annie Chng said:

Hide contents

Mysterious Man is Dong Fang Shi's grandfather.  That's why Dong Fang Shi was saying he has the marriage arrangement with HBQ now.

yup this is right. and dong fang shi is going to want to marry HBQ/ZZ. and HBQ/ZZ keep finding ways to avoid the marriage. such as capturing him and tying him somewhere forcing him to sign a letter but it didnt work :joy:

Thanks, @AChng, it's nice to know the Mysterious Man has enough decency to at least not want BQ for himself (in that way, at least, because otherwise: ewwwww!).  :P   

I saw some teaser clips on instagram, and it looks like:

Spoiler

- LYK will once again come to BQ's rescue when she's attacked by hooligans while out walking around town with Xiao Xia (and, based upon the way she's dressed, pretending to be Xiao Xia's maid).  

- CY will reveal to his father/Seventh Prince that BQ is actually alive.  

- On his deathbed, the Seventh Prince will ask the Emperor to send CY away from the capital.

- The Seventh Prince's right hand man is seen doing something in a dark, dusty cave - retrieving the map to Biluotian?  Hard to know exactly from the short teaser clip and, in a voiceover, it sounds like CY is telling him that he's sorry, but he has no interest in fighting for the throne.  

- CY will be sent to take up a position away from the capital.

- CY will be the one who reveals to BQ that she's the Biluotian goddess and that's why everyone is out to use her.  She's shocked to learn this but, of course (we would expect nothing less), CY's got a plan for how to deal with it.

At least, that's how I understood the teaser clips... :) 

1 hour ago, themarchioness said:

I saw some teaser clips on instagram, and it looks like:

Reveal hidden contents

- LYK will once again come to BQ's rescue when she's attacked by hooligans while out walking around town with Xiao Xia (and, based upon the way she's dressed, pretending to be Xiao Xia's maid).  

- CY will reveal to his father/Seventh Prince that BQ is actually alive.  

- On his deathbed, the Seventh Prince will ask the Emperor to send CY away from the capital.

- The Seventh Prince's right hand man is seen doing something in a dark, dusty cave - retrieving the map to Biluotian?  Hard to know exactly from the short teaser clip and, in a voiceover, it sounds like CY is telling him that he's sorry, but he has no interest in fighting for the throne.  

- CY will be sent to take up a position away from the capital.

- CY will be the one who reveals to BQ that she's the Biluotian goddess and that's why everyone is out to use her.  She's shocked to learn this but, of course (we would expect nothing less), CY's got a plan for how to deal with it.

At least, that's how I understood the teaser clips... :) 

Oh! Thank you for clarifying some upcoming scenes.

So CY is giving up his position, does that just make him a regular person now? Or he's still label as "Your Highness" but he just don't want the throne anymore?

I knew there was something fishy about the guy with the dad. He wants the treasure himself, too. Well, everyone does, but at leas HBQ will learn that that's who she is.

Spoiler

HBQ manage to gather the money to pay back DFS. however he did not want to accept the money and took her by force telling zhu grandpa when she turns 17, he will come back to find him to settle the marriage. Both CY and HBQ bodyguard, xiao xia chased DFS to the lake side. but DFS and HBQ already on a boat. CY told xiao xia to tell everyone he died while fighting against DFS. then CY raced along to catch up with his horse.

the boat stopped at a shore and CY managed to catch up. He chased through a bamboo forest,. however DFS hanged HBQ with a rope over a cliff and mention after one joss stick time she will fall into the depths of the cliff. CY while fighting with DFS avoiding his sword fly over the cliff. DFS saw his sword stuf onto the cliff wall, one other hand holding HBQ.

DFS :" are you not scared of death? you could have fight for me for 1 joss stick of time"

CY :" I cant bear to let her live a hard life. you want to cut the rope then go on. if not, im bringing her up"

HBQ tightly wrap herself around CY neck, kissing him then said to DFS, "up to you". this moment blinded DFS.

its time for every year 3rd month 3rd day. yun lang waiting for HBQ at the inn again. he is saddened over dan sha who have waited to marry him for a very long time. he is lying sprawled on the table and floor drunk. this time a lady and man appeared. the lady left a box next to Yun Lang and left. yun lang sobered and woke up. saw that familiar sweet box he gave to HBQ, inside left a man and woman carved sweet. he started shouting for HBQ name.the inn keeper told him they left long time ago. the inn keeper passed him a letter. in it wrote a poem. no more love sickness, help one to get over sadness, dansha. (im not very good at translating this poem lol. but anyway its just asking him to stop thinking over her and marry dan sha.)

scenery of the pavilion and the capital. 

the end lolsssss.

hope you like my translation/summary

Yup here you go for the novel ending. 

As for MRF she didn't get a very good ending because of her relationship with HBQ

Archived