[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] I Will Never Let You Go / Legend of Huo Buo 小女花不弃

sugarplum892

54 minutes ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

Yeah otherwise why would he even be going after it unless it can heal him , or is he faking his illness who knows. 

But he’s been seeking it since well before his illness. I get the sense his current illness has more to do with advanced age. 

ETA: Also, to clarify my earlier post, in "The Four," when the antagonist gained access to that special place and became instantly powerful, what I was trying to explain was that the powers that were infused in him were all-consuming.  Meaning, it affected all parts of him, including his health, his martial arts skills/powers, etc.  In other words, it made him very strong and almost unbeatable (at least, that's what he was hoping).  I think in this drama, the Seventh Prince is seeking something similar.  It's not that he wants to cure his illness, although that may end up being a side effect if the Biluotian operates similar to how the special place in "The Four" operated.  But rather, he wants that power that the Biluotian will afford him so he can break free of the restrictions the Emperor has placed around him (and probably even become the ruler himself).  That's why he's been searching for it since he was young.  And though he may be ill and towards the end of his life now, it still matters because of Chen Yu.  At least, this is my guess as to what Biluotian means to the Seventh Prince and why he wants to find it so badly.  :)  

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

Thank you.

So she does have a new identity. Nice. 

It is getting soo good. I am dying to see the next episodes already. I wished they aired like every day like MingLan. Lol.

That makes sense now. 

So I'm assuming she's actually with her real family now?

Just saw this and got me more excited!!

Hide contents

CR to instagram owner

OMG! Now, we have to wait until next week to see this. Man....

Also, did they sleep together because there is a scene where they are in bed and clothes are on the side? :blush:

Ahhh, now that I've watched ep 16, I have to take back some of what I said earlier.  Heh.  :P 

CY has definitely heard about Biluotian and so has one of the Qing twins.  So likely this is not such a secret place in that people know about it, but it is still a secret place in that people have only heard of it and don't know where it is.  Basically . . .

Spoiler

Basically, Qing Wu (I think it's that one - it's the one who's currently on the run, not the one at Mo Fu) requests a meeting with Chen Yu because she suspects him to be LYK.  She creates a situation at their meeting which allows her to figure out that he's wounded, which confirms her notion that he is LYK.  Of course he does not admit to his double identity readily and dances around the issue, but that's when she starts to show her cards: by mentioning Biluotian.  That grabs Chen Yu's interest immediately.  She mentions that her master disappears each year to some unknown place.  When Chen Yu asks if he's visiting Biluotian, she says she's not sure, but it is surely suggested that is likely the case.  Chen Yu wonders if this is how the Ming Yue clan was able to rise so quickly to the to.  Their conversation suggests that there are precious minerals at Biluotian, which allow a person to have the heaven and earth once it is in their possession.  Also during this conversation, Qing Wu explains how she's affiliated with the Ming Yue clan, has a twin she's competing against, and Liu Ming Yue's real background.  This is all interesting information to Chen Yu who, as a result, agrees in the end to work with this Qing twin.  Gahhh... the plot.  It thickens!  LOL.

Also, since I'm talking about episode 16, I must also mention how much I love ZBB and Ariel Lin's acting.  They are amazing. 

That scene where she figures out her LYK is also CY????  OH EM GEE.  It both broke and filled my heart with all the love and emotion that swirled around on screen.  It's hard to find the words to describe how I felt in that moment.  But it was beautiful, even if it hurt.

44 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Ahhh, now that I've watched ep 16, I have to take back some of what I said earlier.  Heh.  :P 

CY has definitely heard about Biluotian and so has one of the Qing twins.  So likely this is not such a secret place in that people know about it, but it is still a secret place in that people have only heard of it and don't know where it is.  Basically . . .

Hide contents

Basically, Qing Wu (I think it's that one - it's the one who's currently on the run, not the one at Mo Fu) requests a meeting with Chen Yu because she suspects him to be LYK.  She creates a situation at their meeting which allows her to figure out that he's wounded, which confirms her notion that he is LYK.  Of course he does not admit to his double identity readily and dances around the issue, but that's when she starts to show her cards: by mentioning Biluotian.  That grabs Chen Yu's interest immediately.  She mentions that her master disappears each year to some unknown place.  When Chen Yu asks if he's visiting Biluotian, she says she's not sure, but it is surely suggested that is likely the case.  Chen Yu wonders if this is how the Ming Yue clan was able to rise so quickly to the to.  Their conversation suggests that there are precious minerals at Biluotian, which allow a person to have the heaven and earth once it is in their possession.  Also during this conversation, Qing Wu explains how she's affiliated with the Ming Yue clan, has a twin she's competing against, and Liu Ming Yue's real background.  This is all interesting information to Chen Yu who, as a result, agrees in the end to work with this Qing twin.  Gahhh... the plot.  It thickens!  LOL.

Also, since I'm talking about episode 16, I must also mention how much I love ZBB and Ariel Lin's acting.  They are amazing. 

That scene where she figures out her LYK is also CY????  OH EM GEE.  It both broke and filled my heart with all the love and emotion that swirled around on screen.  It's hard to find the words to describe how I felt in that moment.  But it was beautiful, even if it hurt.

Spoiler

I not watched last few eps but why is Qing WU on the run and telling CY all this? Is she against her family now. 

been eyeing on this thread for few days alrdy. have watched till ep 21. i must say they wont be meeting so soon. im rooting for the both mains as well! so far this is getting super addictive~~  im waiting for when they reunite and cant wait for them to get married and supposedly have 3 kids. (according to the novel and chinese news) sorry for spoilers :love:

9 minutes ago, Kai Wen Chia said:

been eyeing on this thread for few days alrdy. have watched till ep 21. i must say they wont be meeting so soon. im rooting for the both mains as well! so far this is getting super addictive~~  im waiting for when they reunite and cant wait for them to get married and supposedly have 3 kids. (according to the novel and chinese news) sorry for spoilers :love:

Have you read the novel? If yes then please give us some spoilers? Some cute scenes of our main leads, please...

how do you guys even reply to a post? lol new here. and no i did not read the novel but i found a website that has the full novel to read online and planning to start. my chinese is not as strong as my english so it will take some time to run through. but base on the previews and latest ep she is renamed as zhu zu and is at the zhu house where she met her maternal grandfather. her mum xuefei and jiu shu (9 uncle) are siblings. and their family is in debt with the mysterious man behind ming yue mansion. they had a pact where her mum was supposed to marry the mysterious guy when she turn 17 but the family refused and so they (both siblings) ran away to 9th uncle friend's house which is mo bai xing, HBQ dad's place. what else you guys like to know?

15 minutes ago, Kai Wen Chia said:

how do you guys even reply to a post? lol new here. and no i did not read the novel but i found a website that has the full novel to read online and planning to start. my chinese is not as strong as my english so it will take some time to run through. but base on the previews and latest ep she is renamed as zhu zu and is at the zhu house where she met her maternal grandfather. her mum xuefei and jiu shu (9 uncle) are siblings. and their family is in debt with the mysterious man behind ming yue mansion. they had a pact where her mum was supposed to marry the mysterious guy when she turn 17 but the family refused and so they (both siblings) ran away to 9th uncle friend's house which is mo bai xing, HBQ dad's place. what else you guys like to know?

Just click quote its blue next to the +

So much is happening there though. 

1 hour ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

Just click quote its blue next to the +

It's also helpful to put spoilers behind a spoilers cut. :)  (It's the eyeball all the to the right at the top of the editing tab  You just highlight the text you want to put behind a spoilers cut, and click the eyeball - voila!)

2 hours ago, ForgottenSoulx said:
  Hide contents

I not watched last few eps but why is Qing WU on the run and telling CY all this? Is she against her family now. 

Qing Wu keeps messing up and is not performing as her Master (Liu Ming Yue) would like, so she's starting to feel a little antsy that she's falling out of favor (especially knowing she has competition in her sister).  As a result, she has people keep tabs on Bu Qi and when they find an opportunity, she goes after Bu Qi with her people.  Of course Lian Yi Ke flies in to save Bu Qi (getting injured in the process), but Mo Ruo Fei also happens upon them as he and his people had been searching the city for Bu Qi already.  They're pretty certain by now that the assassin is from Ming Yue so, this time, they take the news to the Seventh Prince knowing that he wouldn't be happy to hear that Ming Yue was involved in a plot against his daughter.  As expected, the Seventh Prince calls Liu Ming Yue over to his palace where he confronts her about it, but by this point Qing Wu has disappeared.  Liu Ming Yue ends up wiggling out of the problem by dangling Biluotian in the Seventh Prince's face.  Consequently, he tells Muo Ruo Fei that he's not going to continue with the investigation for the time being, noting that Bu Qi is still unconscious at that time anyway so it's not like she can provide them with any information. 

Anyhoo, because of all that, that's why Qing Wu is staying away from Ming Yue for the time being.  She knows Liu Ming Yue is mad at her for causing more trouble for the clan. 

I would not be surprised if Qing Wu turns on her Master in the end.  The way Liu Ming Yue treats her, it's hard to see how she'd command loyalty.  Currently, Qing Wu seems to be trying to win her way into Chen Yu's arms (I refuse to say heart) - blech.  I don't know that if she has any real affection for him though versus she's just trying to use him for her personal gains at the moment.  Fortunately he's too smart to fall for any of that and is cooperating with her because it also suits his purpose. 

In episode 17, Chen Yu confronts his father about Biluotian.  )This is the clip I'd mentioned seeing previously, so I was wrong about it coming after he finds out he and Bu Qi aren't siblings.)  Through that conversation it is explained that the Seventh Prince still wants to find Biluotian so that Chen Yu can use its powers to become the next emperor, but Chen Yu has no interest in overtaking the throne.  In fact, in an earlier conversation with his servant, Chen Yu explained that the only reason he was also now interested in finding Biluotian was so that he could turn over its contents to the current emperor.  His servant asked him why he didn't just share this information with the emperor, but I think he wants to be more certain and is also trying to protect his father too.  We all know that this means though, right?  In not sharing all this information with the emperor now, it's just going to result in a misunderstanding and more difficulties for Chen Yu later on when the emperor thinks Chen Yu is also trying to take his throne away from him.  Sigh.  I'll eat my hat if that doesn't end up happening.  :P 

3 hours ago, vlvl1 said:

Also, did they sleep together because there is a scene where they are in bed and clothes are on the side? :blush:

YEEEEEEEES, SAW IT TOO. I CAN’T WAIT HAHAHAHA

@ForgottenSoulx 

Spoiler

She is on the run because she tried to kill HBQ on her own and that led to her master taking the consequences so her master ordered to find and kill her since she fked up all her missions. Also, she told CY everything because she wants his help to kill her master and takes that master’s place in Ming Yue Shang Zhuang. Btw, the twin sisters aren’t Liu Ming Yue’s daughters. That’s what she revealed to CY.

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

im loving u guys spoiler to be honest :D i find i always enjoy a drama more with spoilers from u guys :D 

That's why they are call spoilers to get us all hyped up for it. Lol. :lol:

Can't wait for next week. I know I said this before, but don't you all just wished this drama was airing everyday, so we can get more of HBQ and CY together. 

55 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

Can't wait for next week. I know I said this before, but don't you all just wished this drama was airing everyday, so we can get more of HBQ and CY together

YES! 6 episodes a week... This is just not enough... NOT ENOUGH AT ALL! I need moreeeeeee lmao. Getting crazy over this drama lol.

8 hours ago, Kai Wen Chia said:

I saw the trailer BQ get married to the second male lead, what happen in the novel? And did CY become an emperor at the end ?

10 hours ago, Kai Wen Chia said:

Ooops.. quite confusing here. So HBQ is Yun Lan's stepsis???

2 hours ago, 12blbl said:

I saw the trailer BQ get married to the second male lead, what happen in the novel? And did CY become an emperor at the end ?

I don’t think so because rumor  has it CY will stop the wedding. Haha

Also, CY won’t be emperor as well.

Why oh, who next week so long. Haha

@Katrina Abdul Talib ok so, her late beggar uncle aka jiu shu/9th uncle is NOT her father. He is her uncle. Him and her mum are brother-sister.

Mo Bai Xing is Mo Ruo Fei's dad. Mo Ruo Fei is her god brother. Mo Bai Xing apparently got drunk and took advantage of Bu Qi's mother when she was staying with them him. So Bu Qi and Mo Ruo Fei are half siblings. Yun Lang is her cousin.

Hope that clarifies things a little for you.

5 hours ago, 12blbl said:

I saw the trailer BQ get married to the second male lead, what happen in the novel?

2 hours ago, vlvl1 said:

I don’t think so because rumor  has it CY will stop the wedding.

I don't know about the novel, but in the drama I doubt that wedding scene that we see in the intro credits actually follows through to the end.  I think they put that scene in there to incite the viewers' anxiety - haha!  But remember, just because there's a beginning doesn't necessarily mean there's an end.  As brief as the moment is in the intro credit, I can't say Bu Qi looked particularly thrilled when she lifted the cup to drink . . .  My guess is they were forced into that situation.  In the end credits, there is also a scene where Bu Qi is being dragged out of a building by someone wearing all black while she's in her red wedding clothes.  CY then appears in all white and slashes his sword down between them, so I agree that I think he will arrive on scene to stop things.

2 hours ago, Katrina Abdul Talib said:

So does it mean her late "beggar" uncle is her biological father?????

2 hours ago, Katrina Abdul Talib said:

Ooops.. quite confusing here. So HBQ is Yun Lan's stepsis???

No, the late beggar (Jiu Shu/Ninth Uncle) really was her uncle.  She has the same father as Mo Ruo Fei, which makes them half siblings, and she is step-cousins with Yun Lang (since he's a cousin of Mo Ruo Fei's through the maternal side).

Hi I am new here, decided to make an account so I can joined in and chat about this current drama that I have gotten a bit hooked on.

I saw someone mentioned about the novel and am not so good to read chinese (mandarin), I have came across the novel in audio form so if you are interested, I can pm you or post a link??

Are we allowed to post a link??

:kiss:

Archived