[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] I Will Never Let You Go / Legend of Huo Buo 小女花不弃

sugarplum892

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I appreciate that this drama is moving at such a fast pace! Hopefully it continues to the very end. I always hate it when they stretch things out unnecessarily. 

Aaannnndddd here comes second male lead! Can't wait to find out more about him.

Also saw the new previews just now...they (HBQ and CY) JUST miss each other. Can't wait for the reunion.

8 hours ago, ayleenlovesyou said:

Seems like she gonna be called Sun Xiao Jie, so ye new identity.

Just done watching episode 18 and...

The confession broke my heart really :’(... and Yun Lan’s sacrifice... I really like this character, he’s so nice I almost shipped him and HBQ hahahaha. Nah ok kidding :p

Soooo I’m going back to the drama! Gogo episode 19!

EDIT : I’m done... ok so, THIS IS GETTING MADLY INTERESTING! I love how they introduce the second male lead hahahaha omg I can’t wait for tomorrow. Damn.

Thank you.

So she does have a new identity. Nice. 

It is getting soo good. I am dying to see the next episodes already. I wished they aired like every day like MingLan. Lol.

1 hour ago, rikimaiu said:

He is HBQ maternal grandfather. The head of Zhu family. 

That makes sense now. 

So I'm assuming she's actually with her real family now?

Just saw this and got me more excited!!

Spoiler

CR to instagram owner

Here goes my body language translation so far for ep 16-18 without eng sub and watching raw.

Looks like Madam Mo confessed to HBQ that her mother was a home wrecker that ruin her marriage. She blamed HBQ for causing Moluofei to get poison. There might be a chance that she confessed that Moluofei and HBQ are half sibling? To get her revenge she forced HBQ to drink poison. Good think was that Bro Yun found HBQ and he called the new maid (whom was sent by Mr. Zhu to bring the 3 days death pill). The maid knows that HBQ was poison so the only way to save HBQ was to force her to eat the pill. The maid confessed to Bro Yun about the plan to save HBQ and explain that someone is out to murder HBQ. That is why Bro Yun helped the maid cover the fake death till they removed her body from the grave all because of his love for HBQ.

I was starting to enjoy Bro Yun crush on HBQ. He was so adorable by trying to show his affections and pleasing her. His eyes were so amazing and every time he smiles at her... those eyes never left her face... his eyes shows so much love. I really ship them together... 

HBQ left CY the birth month was to reveal that they aren’t siblings. And CY was able to figure out the clue.

My theory is that.... Prince Xin, Mr. Mo and mystery guy are all buddies and they all fell in love with HBQ mother...

Mystery guy had issues with Prince Xin so he in-trust Mr.Mo help and hide her in the Mo resident. Mr. Mo fell in love with her, raped her while drunk. Either she was pregnant prior or got pregnant with Mr. Mo child. 

Which leads to Madam Mo killing spree because HBQ mother ruin her marriage and assumes that HBQ is her husband child. 

If Mr. Mo and HBQ mother were in a relationship  - he didn’t have to rape her?

If Prince Xin was in a relationship with HBQ mother  and found out that Mr. Mo raped her and got her pregnant- wouldn’t he kill Mr. Mo? 

That only leads me to think that Moluofei and HBQ are half siblings or HBQ father was killed by Prince Xin..

i guess i will have to wait for eng sub... 

not being mean but I don’t like the 2nd leading guy... his facial expression is too stiff...  I want Bro Yun to be the 2nd male lead... 

2 hours ago, Jafstar said:

Would someone kindly explain how HBQ knew she wasn’t related to CY? Did that woman who poisoned her reveal who HBQ really is? And why her birthdate being in April made such a huge impact for CY? Thank you :)

Yes, MRF’s mother told her. HBQ’s mother wanted to escape some marriage so she was sent into Mo Fu and then she got pregnant so she told HBQ that she is Mo Bai Xing (her husband) and Xue Fei’s daughter. Also, why is it confirm 100% that she is, is because Qi Wang Ye left the city on April and she got pregnant on end of June so there’s no doubt. Also, it is a huge impact for CY that’s because he remembered when Xue Fei left Wang Fu and when his dad left the city and if HBQ’s was his dad’s daughter, she should have been born on February at the latest so that’s how he found out they were not siblings! (There are some words I’m kinda not able to translate but I guess it’s pretty much that!)

@turtle0217

Omg just saw this! Soooo that’s how he met her again. Omg. So excited asf.

@ayleenlovesyou I am super excited, too! 

Putting all these clips together, my guess is CY is going to see HBQ, when he has his fake mustache and they meet and she's going to introduce herself as someone else. Then he's going to sneak in to see her later and we get :wub: Heehee.

Soo excited, but we might not get to see any of it this week and will have to wait until next week. 

5 hours ago, nanv said:

I haven't been into a historical chinese drama since Peach Blossom so I'm glad this drama is airing! The only down part for me is that I wish there will be more BuQi and Chen Yu/LYK screen time. And with the upcoming events happening with our main leads being seperated, feels like there will be even less screen time of them both together. The only thing I'm curious to find out is BuQi and her mom's relationship to the Buliotian? The treasure. And what is the treasure? 

Yeah what is Buliotain? What is the connection of Buliotain to Chu family?

3 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

@ayleenlovesyou I am super excited, too! 

Putting all these clips together, my guess is CY is going to see HBQ, when he has his fake mustache and they meet and she's going to introduce herself as someone else. Then he's going to sneak in to see her later and we get :wub: Heehee.

Soo excited, but we might not get to see any of it this week and will have to wait until next week. 

Shes with her "father" based on that teaser , why did she go back to him? I thought she would die then take on a new image, train to fight or something but shes just returned to how she was before? 

7 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

They always recycle this plot.. the main girl fakes her death (I found that she also faked her death in another similar drama..)

I can link you to the raw episodes with viet subs if you want. pm me. It looks like @themarchioness sent you the links already. enjoy

I like fake deaths so im fine with this as long as its done well.

4 hours ago, samanatha_xyooj said:

Mystery guy had issues with Prince Xin so he in-trust Mr.Mo help and hide her in the Mo resident. Mr. Mo fell in love with her, raped her while drunk. Either she was pregnant prior or got pregnant with Mr. Mo child. 

SO we will dont know whose her father 100%? 

10 hours ago, angelangie said:

im not sure how will all of us take it when he start romancing BuQi for real :D 

im getting excited just at the thought of their reunion!!! :D 

Speaking personally, I'm going to take it one beautiful ZBB moment at a time.  ;) Haha.  This is probably one of those rare times when I'm actually okay with all the torture they're going through right now, believing themselves to be siblings and whatnot, because their angst is so palpably portrayed and so beautiful to watch.  (Those back hugs!)  Plus, it helps knowing they will figure things out quickly and that a reunion will not be too far off in their futures, even if CY must suffer first believing her to be deceased.  Just makes it that much more joyful for him to discover that she's alive and not his sister!  

9 hours ago, nanv said:

The only thing I'm curious to find out is BuQi and her mom's relationship to the Buliotian? The treasure. And what is the treasure? 

My impression/understanding is that whoever gains access to Biluotian will have uncontrollable power, or something like that.  This matters to Seventh Prince because he's basically been confined at home by the Emperor.  Sure, he has money, status, and commands respect wherever he goes as a member of the royal family, but apart from being put in control of the treasury department he's also a sitting duck.  The Seventh Prince gives the impression that he's okay with this, but he has ambitions and even more than his own, he does not want CY to live the same fate.  That's why he's so determined to find Biluotian.  

As for Bu Qi and her mother, somehow, they have the ability to open the doors to Biluotian.  This is why the Seventh Prince asked Mo Fei to send over Bu Qi's blood sample.  Ostensibly, it was so he could run a blood test to determine if they were father-daughter.  But really, he poured it over that rock thingy and when it started to spin and turn, awakening it, he knew he'd found the real daughter of Xue Fei, and that she'd be able to open Biluotian should ever the time come.  So it's a two part process - first, find the people who can open the door (i.e., Xue Fei and Bu Qi), and second, find out where Biluotian actually is!  

2 hours ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

Shes with her "father" based on that teaser , why did she go back to him? I thought she would die then take on a new image, train to fight or something but shes just returned to how she was before? 

That wasn't her "father"/Seventh Prince in the teaser that @ayleenlovesyou shared.  That was her grandfather.  Totally understand your confusion though!  It was hard to see because of the angle, it being such a short moment in the teaser, and the grandfather and Seventh Prince having similar coloring, but you can tell from the crown in the top knot that it's her grandfather.  

2 hours ago, themarchioness said:

That wasn't her "father"/Seventh Prince in the teaser that @ayleenlovesyou shared.  That was her grandfather.  Totally understand your confusion though!  It was hard to see because of the angle, it being such a short moment in the teaser, and the grandfather and Seventh Prince having similar coloring, but you can tell from the crown in the top knot that it's her grandfather.  

Ah thought it was 7th prince my bad ;p Thanks for clarifying.

2 hours ago, themarchioness said:

My impression/understanding is that whoever gains access to Biluotian will have uncontrollable power, or something like that.  This matters to Seventh Prince because he's basically been confined at home by the Emperor.  Sure, he has money, status, and commands respect wherever he goes as a member of the royal family, but apart from being put in control of the treasury department he's also a sitting duck.  The Seventh Prince gives the impression that he's okay with this, but he has ambitions and even more than his own, he does not want CY to live the same fate.  That's why he's so determined to find Biluotian.  

As for Bu Qi and her mother, somehow, they have the ability to open the doors to Biluotian.  This is why the Seventh Prince asked Mo Fei to send over Bu Qi's blood sample.  Ostensibly, it was so he could run a blood test to determine if they were father-daughter.  But really, he poured it over that rock thingy and when it started to spin and turn, awakening it, he knew he'd found the real daughter of Xue Fei, and that she'd be able to open Biluotian should ever the time come.  So it's a two part process - first, find the people who can open the door (i.e., Xue Fei and Bu Qi), and second, find out where Biluotian actually is!  

Thanks for clarifying! I watched the blood testing scene without subs so I totally missed out on that scene, but now it makes more sense! 

Does Bu Qi know yet what her connection is to the Biluotian? Seems like only a few hands of people know her special connection to the treasure because if the Mingyue group knew they would not be trying to kill her? 

7 hours ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

I like fake deaths so im fine with this as long as its done well.

SO we will dont know whose her father 100%? 

I like that they fake her death, so she can become a whole new person and have a better life with finding out the truth, plus she'll be protected from the whole searching for the treasure and everyone hunting for her. I guess she's coming back out again for people to know that she's still HBQ.

I'm going to go with @samanatha_xyooj that her father is Mr. Mo and she's half-siblings with MRF. The Zhu people are just protecting her, because they care for her mother.

4 hours ago, nanv said:

Thanks for clarifying! I watched the blood testing scene without subs so I totally missed out on that scene, but now it makes more sense! 

Does Bu Qi know yet what her connection is to the Biluotian? Seems like only a few hands of people know her special connection to the treasure because if the Mingyue group knew they would not be trying to kill her? 

I don't think she knows it, yet. I think CY will find out first and that's when he's going to fully protect her. It'll make sense to him why everyone is always after killing her.

5 hours ago, nanv said:

1 hour ago, turtle0217 said:

I don't think she knows it, yet. I think CY will find out first and that's when he's going to fully protect her. It'll make sense to him why everyone is always after killing her.

I'm trying to resist watching the advance, VIP episodes (in full, at least) and instead stay on pace with the release of the regular episodes.  But I admit to checking in on the advance episodes and other teaser clips on Instagram.  ;)  And like @turtle0217, my impression from the little I've seen, is that Bu Qi doesn't yet know about her connection to Biluotian.  In fact, it seems like the only people who currently know about Biluotian are the Seventh Prince, his right hand man*, Liu Ming Yue, and her Master from the Ming Yue clan.  I'm not even sure if the evil Qing twins know about Biluotian. 

I also think that between Bu Qi and Chen Yu, he will learn about her connection to Biluotian first.  From the teaser clips I watched a few days ago, it looks like Chen Yu is going to confront his dad about claiming Bu Qi as the illegitimate daughter after he learns that she's really not.  It's then that the Seventh Prince will reveal his true purpose for having wanted to find Bu Qi.  As it is, in the regular episodes that were released this week, we've seen how after a conversation with his father, Chen Yu is starting to understand that his father has not been so content to sit around as he thought.  This upcoming conversation will put the rest of the picture into perspective for him, I think.

*Speaking of the Seventh Prince's right hand man, we have not discussed how the drama keeps suggesting that he is passing notes to the Emperor.  While I'm no fan of the Seventh Prince, I would be sad to learn that his right hand man is a traitor to the family given the close relationship he has with Chen Yu as well.  So I can't tell if he is in fact the one who's passing notes to the Emperor or if the drama is just doing some clever editing to lead us down that path of thought.  I think i want to believe it's the latter situation, so it's likely he really will revealed to be working in cahoots with the Emperor later.  Gah.

1 hour ago, themarchioness said:

*Speaking of the Seventh Prince's right hand man, we have not discussed how the drama keeps suggesting that he is passing notes to the Emperor.  While I'm no fan of the Seventh Prince, I would be sad to learn that his right hand man is a traitor to the family given the close relationship he has with Chen Yu as well.  So I can't tell if he is in fact the one who's passing notes to the Emperor or if the drama is just doing some clever editing to lead us down that path of thought.  I think i want to believe it's the latter situation, so it's likely he really will revealed to be working in cahoots with the Emperor later.  Gah.

Maybe the ring hand man is like a double spy.. he was sent by the emperor but then switches to the seventh prince's side so he still need to give reports but he find's out stuff from the emperor to give 7th prince as well. 

Also is 7th prince not ill so will find this treasure heal him or something? 

19 minutes ago, mundane9 said:

For some inexplicable reason, I really like the chemistry between HBQ and LYK. So far, this is the most enjoyable pairing I have seen with Vin Zhang and a female lead (really disliked his pairing with DLRB - did nothing for me).

DLRB is plain for me her acting is not good. 

8 minutes ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

Also is 7th prince not ill so will find this treasure heal him or something? 

Good question.  In "The Four," there was a similar plot where the antagonist of the drama was trying to find a special place and the OTP was the key to opening that special place (their bloods had to mix to open the door).  When he did open it up, he did become consumed by this amazing surge of power where his health was immediately restored (he wasn't sick like the Seventh Prince, but he sustained injuries along his journey) and his strength/power was great.  But fortunately he was not still infallible and with four people fighting against him physically and mentally, well, without giving away the ending for those who've not yet seen it (although I think you can draw your own conclusions), I'll just say the drama had a happy ending. 

But anyway, maybe the Biluotian will be something similar to that in this drama?  

Archived