Quantcast
Jump to content
Lmangla

OTP Bingo

Recommended Posts

kekekeke... rich boy poor girl trope #5 is like in every drama! but not on today's list @supergal99 @stargazer187 but otherwise, you did get most of the numbers... will give out the list in a bit... :)

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got 6 actually. Sigh. Excluding the rich boy poor girl troupe. Tsk tsk. 

 

Spoiler

9, 22, 27, 43, 80, 88

 So @Lmangla Even if you deny and put the blame on your computer, I'm not having it. ./glares. 

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@supergal99 ~ yup; but one on your list isn't there...

 Oh ok ok the overworked candy(?) :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Lmangla just read your message after watching RR just now :)

 

Spoiler

22, 27, 43, 80, 88  I'm not sure how to choose the correct number when it seems similar. [Asking oneself which one is the best]

 

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@kokodus ~  have been so kdrama brainwashed that I am unconsciously adding other tropes to the mix as I write the clue... :lol:starting from tomorrow, will add more than 5 tropes to the mix. 

 

@Yongzura ~ thats the problem with these tropes; many of them overlap so much.. will give out the clues in a bit.

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
12 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@supergal99 ~ do you have a gif that would go with 'bird in tree" clue? ^_^

 Ops... ah... u mean this bird in tree is a real drama...? Ok ok pardon me ...haaaa -> i m sooo clueless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

kekeke... no but would you watch it @supergal99? just thought if you have some funny gif that goes along with any point of that made-up drama. :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dont' worry; thought will post it in about hour or so @stargazer187 and it will be under spoiler. so you can take your time and see if you can figure it out. ^_^

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
20 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... no but would you watch it @supergal99? just thought if you have some funny gif that goes along with any point of that made-up drama. :)

 

Pardon me... i can only think of this

V0a56H4.jpg

Heeee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

@Lmangla and Team, I was looking forward to playing this game. However, I was handed this new project that is going to consume most of my time since I'm on a tight timeline.  Hope next time I can join in. I will still stop by.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lclarakl said:

 

@Lmangla and Team, I was looking forward to playing this game. However, I was handed this new project that is going to consume most of my time since I'm on a tight timeline.  Hope next time I can join in. I will still stop by.

awww.. well no worries. next time. :) have a productive project.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The round 2 numbers.

today's inspiration ~ lee seung gi & baby!

bninstock_50cm_hwayugi_a_korean_odyssey_

 

Spoiler

9 Piggyback ride
27 poor but still brand stylish
43 Love contract
80 The overworked "candy" character always gets a nosebleed
88 switched babies

 

Today's clues:

chingu#1: have you seen this seung gi drama "bird on tree"?
chingu#2: that old one? ya, it has got hee rin as the female lead. I liked it.
chingu#1: so what is it about?
chingu#2: well seung gi is a brat. isn't he always? so he is like this chaebol heir and he has a mall. so hee rin works there. maybe thats why she is always dressed stylishly even though she is poor. maybe she gets a discount? so seung gi's grandmother is like this dragon and wants him to marry some politician's daughter so that they can cover up some shady dealing. but he is not interested. so he strikes a deal with hee rin to be his pretend girlfriend. she agrees because she desperately wants some time off so she can go back to university and finish her exams and finally get her degree. so she agrees to be his fake girlfriend.
chingu#1: so there's nice romantic scenes?
chingu#2: lots! like this one, she gets a nosebleed because she was working so much overtime and he piggybacks her to the hospital.
chingu#1: that's not romantic! thats a health emergency
chingu#2: no emergency. only normal nosebleed. and it is romantic how he piggybacks her and runs on that hill.
chingu#1; hmm, doesn't sound very interesting. same old, same old.
chingu#2: no, there is a twist and it goes all melo and super addictive.
chingu#1: it does?
chiingu#2: so when the mom was pregnant, the grandmother kicked her out of the house after sending the dad overseas for work. so the mom was depressed when she gave birth. then at the village bus stop, she fainted from all that stress and wakes up to to find her baby missing! so she goes back to the village all heartbroken. then the dad comes back and gives the grandmother a huge knock and says that he will only be with the mother of his child. now the mom wants to come back but doesn't think the chaebol family will accept her without baby. so her aunt takes this abandoned baby and asks the mom to pass off this child as her son! so seung gi is not actually the heir.
chingu#1: so who is the heir? the second lead?
chingu#2: nope, it is actually hee rin!
chingu#1: what??? how come?
chingu#2: you have to watch to find out. it is super interesting....

 

 

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wooie! This one was challenging, indeed! I ended up with a list seven tropes long. In the end, these are my guesses.

Spoiler

#27 poor but still brand stylish

#80 The overworked "candy" character always gets a nosebleed

#9 Piggyback ride
#68 The hospital to treat minor ailments.
#88: switched babies

 

or is it #22 Birth secrets.... No, I'll stick with switched babies. Yeah. *Shuts eyes tight and pushes submit button*

12 hours ago, Lmangla said:

[...]

Today's clues:

chingu#1: have you seen this seung gi drama "bird on tree"?
chingu#2: that old one? ya, it has got hee rin as the female lead. I liked it.
chingu#1: so what is it about?
chingu#2: well seung gi is a brat. isn't he always? so he is like this chaebol heir and he has a mall. so hee rin works there. maybe thats why she is always dressed stylishly even though she is poor. maybe she gets a discount? so seung gi's grandmother is like this dragon and wants him to marry some politician's daughter so that they can cover up some shady dealing. but he is not interested. so he strikes a deal with hee rin to be his pretend girlfriend. she agrees because she desperately wants some time off so she can go back to university and finish her exams and finally get her degree. so she agrees to be his fake girlfriend.
chingu#1: so there's nice romantic scenes?
chingu#2: lots! like this one, she gets a nosebleed because she was working so much overtime and he piggybacks her to the hospital.
chingu#1: that's not romantic! thats a health emergency
chingu#2: no emergency. only normal nosebleed.
and it is romantic how he piggybacks her and runs on that hill.
chingu#1; hmm, doesn't sound very interesting. same old, same old.
chingu#2: no, there is a twist and it goes all melo and super addictive.
chingu#1: it does?
chiingu#2: so when the mom was pregnant, the grandmother kicked her out of the house after sending the dad overseas for work. so the mom was depressed when she gave birth. then at the village bus stop, she fainted from all that stress and wakes up to to find her baby missing! so she goes back to the village all heartbroken. then the dad comes back and gives the grandmother a huge knock and says that he will only be with the mother of his child. now the mom wants to come back but doesn't think the chaebol family will accept her without baby. so her aunt takes this abandoned baby and asks the mom to pass off this child as her son! so seung gi is not actually the heir.
chingu#1: so who is the heir? the second lead?
chingu#2: nope, it is actually hee rin!

chingu#1: what??? how come?
chingu#2: you have to watch to find out. it is super interesting....

 

EDIT: Gak! :open_mouth:

Spoiler

It was "43 Love contract", after all!  (I can hear Hwayugi's Ma Wang's lines "A lo~ve~" and "contract" combined now in my head. :joy: 

 

@Lmangla I got two numbers on my card this time.

Edited by Zelda
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, supergal99 said:

:wacko:wawawaaaa... i have none of the numbers in my card too @stargazer187 hi 5 :)

 

Me too! :ph34r: 

Will I be lucky for the next one? :unsure:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...