Your And My Secret (manga)

has anyone else read this?

it's about a super-strong boyish girl and a shy weak guy who switch bodies.

in the US, it's release under "your and my secret" through ADV, but i think they've only come out with the first volume.

i bought volumes 2 & 3 in japanese...but 3 seems to be the end... i hope not, because it was a pretty unfinished ending.

the japanese title is boku to kanojo no xxx, and i guess there was a live-action drama too.

i saw the first 2 1/2 episodes online...with chinese subs.

i want to see the whole thing.

the manga artist morinaga ai has another series out in the US. i think it's called "duck prince" about a otaku guy that becomes good-looking through a wish (and surgery) and tries to get this girl he likes.

this artist comes up some some pretty interesting stories. i wasn't really into her artwork, but i guess it grows on you...and since the stories are interesting,,,

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

yeah. i read the first volume at Border's like .. last year i think.

i thought it was pretty funny.. but i don't know how things are going to turn out.

will the girl really turn lez & the guy turns gay? or will the girl stop liking girls & go for the guy who's trap in her body? i would love for the girl to like the guy. that'd be sooo cute ^___^ but the guy really needs to toughen up a little. wayyyy too shrimpy lolll.

yeah. i read the first volume at Border's like .. last year i think.

i thought it was pretty funny.. but i don't know how things are going to turn out.

will the girl really turn lez & the guy turns gay? or will the girl stop liking girls & go for the guy who's trap in her body? i would love for the girl to like the guy. that'd be sooo cute ^___^ but the guy really needs to toughen up a little. wayyyy too shrimpy lolll.

if you want to know the end.... i'll post it..

@little mixed girl... I want to know too... i'm addicted to the manga... i have searched for it everywhere... but, i only got until v3 c3... please tell me the ending... :blush: :blush: :blush:

@little mixed girl... I want to know too... i'm addicted to the manga... i have searched for it everywhere... but, i only got until v3 c3... please tell me the ending... :blush: :blush: :blush:

you got to volume 3?

i think volume 3 is the end.

i've been looking for a volume 4 and i can't find one...

cuz. the ending to volume 3 sucks! i want a more complete ending...

SPOILER ALERT!!!!! if you don't want to know back out now!!!

what happens is this;

in vol 2 they (the 4 friends) take a trip to okinawa. akira's friend puts the moves on him, and he's resisting.

momoi, uhh...finds out that akira's friend has a big :cough: and starts being fascinated with him (but not that much).

they return to school and shiina's older brother is there as a gym teacher. he hates momoi cuz of stuff she did before, but now that akira is momoi he falls in love with her and gets these crazy nosebleeds everytime he sees her.

during a ping-pong match akira's friend gets hit in the face and is taken to the infirmiry. momoi and akira talk outside.

akira wants to switch back but momoi doesn't want to. then they see arkira's friend at the top of the stairs.

he over heard what they said, but decides not to tell momoi.

instead he wants to date akira in momoi's body.

he tells him he doesn't care that they've changed bodies.

grandpa fixes the machine, but momoi breaks it.

basically it ends with akira telling his friend that he doesn't want to date him, he wants momoi.

and they don't switch back in the end...very unfufilling...

my friend bought this last year and they never released the rest of it. too bad because i wanted to find out what happens bad. i still remember the part where the guy thought he was dying but he was having his period..hoped i remembered correctly tho o_o

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I have read the manga review of this one just this April. I really like the info given about the story so I decided to buy a copy. i really like the way the story goes....it has a mix of very funny moments and some serious/drama(???) effect...

i'm looking forward to read the next volumes but i can't find any copy....

i really like this one. i love their facial expressions!!!!!!

please anyone, do you have any link on where i can read the next volumes???

• 1 month later...

i'm looking forward to read the next volumes but i can't find any copy....

i really like this one. i love their facial expressions!!!!!!

please anyone, do you have any link on where i can read the next volumes???

if you are in the US, they only translated the first volume.

there might be scanlations for vols 2-4 online, but i haven't looked.

i'm waiting for vol 5 to come out...i've been waiting almost all year!

it seems like...this manga isn't that popular...

and the artist has started another manga, that seems to be popular (and it's also being published in the US). it's about a girl who sleeps and eats all the time and is forced to join a field hockey team...

Guest Justalilodreamer

i cant believe i dont know about the live action >_> i guess the casts werent popular?

haha i'll go read the manga and then check out the live (if i can find it)

the plot sounds interesting

++Edited

i just read a few parts of the manga (first vol and 3rd) HAHA i skipped to the end cause it got too weird for me

it was like yaoi in a different way hahaha :lol:

interested in watching the drama though

Archived