[Drama 2018] Wok of Love (Greasy Melo) 기름진 멜로

Prettysup

why cant it be  bromance i cant bear to see chil seong suffer the hospital scenes  made me cry  green-scarf-emoticon-06.gif?1292794364 how does one fall in love from a fortune cookie? the second lead syndrome is killing me   also in the undateables arghh 

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

Don't get me wrong, but he was a great match with jinah in Just between lovers, but it's just a drama

i know but shipper jinah-junho getting cray cray.. come on.. junho uploaded it on IG. only for drama promotion.

45 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

Stills for tonight's episodes. It's soo cute, seems like JRW and JH are having fun playing their characters and blowing bubble gum. The gum they probably bought from the old lady

Thanks for spoiler tonite EP.

@Prettysup thanks for the article, that’s why I feel the pain whenever I see him on screen in this drama - haha! Becos he is too goooood! Don’t know whether to laugh or cry. 

This one :( together with LMS ‘why are u hitting my baby?’ - I really think she is DCS Mum. 

Anyone having problems watching it live streaming? my links doesn't work! it's strange because, they have been working for all channels and today they're dead. Anyone can help me? Thank youuuu! 

I know I've been a silent lurker lately, but I'm preparing exams to civil servant, and they're insane!

32 minutes ago, solucu said:

Anyone having problems watching it live streaming? my links doesn't work! it's strange because, they have been working for all channels and today they're dead. Anyone can help me? Thank youuuu! 

I know I've been a silent lurker lately, but I'm preparing exams to civil servant, and they're insane!

I have been trying last 30 mins in all the links.. seems like nothing working out... :(:(

45 minutes ago, solucu said:

@kamkrnaYes.I cannot watch it too. Not sure why they didn't work today. But you can watch the eps  half an hour after the broadcast on this website. I will pm you.

21 hours ago, joyue_1 said:

Or it’s simply coz the writer likes LMS so much that she wants to her to have more screen time?

Ha ha I cant able to resist my giggles :D Sae Woo mom Mi Sook, here always whining and crying... I at first got irritated.. but when I saw in one of the episodes (When Sae woo cries in sleep thinking about Chef and Chill Sung, they will sneak in ) I laughed that time since somehow I found her cry funny after that scene :D Also old mi sook "You guys startled" that scene was hilarious :D 

Check this hilarious edit of Mi sook and Hyuk from MF and WOL :D:D 

10 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

@kamkrnaYes.I cannot watch it too. Not sure why they didn't work today. But you can watch the eps  half an hour after the broadcast on this website. I will pm you.

Thanks @azureblue7 <3 <3 

2 hours ago, solucu said:

Same here. my link doesn't work too. yesterday, work well but today no one of my link work

oh well spoiler tonight EP already up in sns like IG. just check it out

I might be jumping to conclusions since I haven’t actually watched it yet - but based on the recap I’m reading from bah-doo... there’s a hospital scene where SW and SP are hospitalized in the same room together for the night...?

Hello JI remake??? :blink:

This is why I said I just can’t help but to compare because the writer is THAT lazy *SMH*

Todays ending was so sad :(:( Chill Sung figured out Sae Woo and Poong were mutually in love with each other..... I kinda guessed today's convo btwn Poong and Boss in his home... Poong asked whehter Chill Sung loves Sae Woo, he said "I might be looked upon as gangster for others.. But in front of Sae Woo, I feel like Im complete man and handsome"... Also old mi sook character said "now a days Sae woo and Sae poong are not fighting with each other but always spending time together... wherever poong is there sae woo is also there with him".. Boss got a hint and then asked Sae woo "have you divorced your hubby... she said yes im not married now im divorced" and then he again goes to poong and asked the same thing... Poong too replied he was not married anymore... I think Chill Sung said for that "you are a lucky man". Ommmggg Im afraid to watch with subs again... this is so heartbreaking :(:( 

Hi Y'all! I got some good news about Wok of Love.

It looks like CS might get his own love story with a new woman. From the character chart, one of the characters was changed from SS's wife to a completely different character who is a government employee that inspects the health/cleanliness of restaurants. This person is supposed to fall into a sudden and unexpected love story.

They don't say who this love story will be with, but we think it will be with Jang Hyuk's character because the woman is the same woman from the hospital in today's episode (the one he shared the IV post with).

I hope this is a fun new development that will spice things up a bit. I want to see CS fall in love with someone that loves him back. :)

Poong really tried very hard to hold back his feelings for Sae Woo... Since it will hurt Boss... But today last scene, Sae happily kissed Poong... Otteke Poong is a gonner now <3 <3 SP & SW ship is sailing so well now... 

22 hours ago, V said:

It looks like CS might get his own love story with a new woman. From the character chart, one of the characters was changed from SS's wife to a completely different character who is a government employee that inspects the health/cleanliness of restaurants. This person is supposed to fall into a sudden and unexpected love story.

They don't say who this love story will be with, but we think it will be with Jang Hyuk's character because the woman is the same woman from the hospital in today's episode (the one he shared the IV post with).

I hope this is a fun new development that will spice things up a bit. I want to see CS fall in love with someone that loves him back. :)

Woowww thats really good news... already many fans were upset of too much hurt for Chill Sung... May be writers introduced suddenly this character to keep audience intact... Just my feel... Im a hyuk fan.. but I really appreciate all the other actors as well here.. I prepared my mind not to expect any love line for Chill Sung here in this story from EP 10 itself :(:( ... But this news is little bit soothing <3 <3 

34 minutes ago, V said:

Thank you for this update. I really hope DCS would at least be happy with someone by the end of this drama. :)

I guess the love triangle's over now. It seemed like DCS already knows that SP and DSW like each other. And he is now giving up. Finally.. stop hurting DCS. There's a possible love interest coming your way and she will be as strict as hell inspecting your restaurant so be prepared. :D

Not saying that I'm not upset about the writing. But this is better than seeing him heartbroken until the end since I'm sticking to the drama anyway coz JH is in it. Let's see how it works out. :)

15 minutes ago, kamkrna said:

Todays ending was so sad :(:( Chill Sung figured out Sae Woo and Poong were mutually in love with each other..... I kinda guessed today's convo btwn Poong and Boss in his home... Poong asked whehter Chill Sung loves Sae Woo, he said "I might be looked upon as gangster for others.. But in front of Sae Woo, I feel like Im complete man and handsome"... Also old mi sook character said "now a days Sae woo and Sae poong are not fighting with each other but always spending time together... wherever poong is there sae woo is also there with him".. Boss got a hint and then asked Sae woo "have you divorced your hubby... she said yes im not married now im divorced" and then he again goes to poong and asked the same thing... Poong too replied he was not married anymore... I think Chill Sung said for that "you are a lucky man". Ommmggg Im afraid to watch with subs again... this is so heartbreaking :(:( 

See that is why I drop the drama, what is the point  of the love triangle gain to see him miserable?

I dont fine any of this fun or funny yet we get another vanilla romance oh joy

From the starting of this show, I loved all the food items, recipes presented so colorful and delicious way... But today, when Poong tried to blow the dough like a gum, what kind of this dish is this?? I feel it's not hygienic to taste this food which was made by blowing air from his mouth... Anyway, here Chef is lovely handsome Poong... so, we and Sae Woo love to have it... But generally, the dish, I kinda not liking it...:D:D 

Just watched it raw and slowly we're getting there in putting all the characters to work and showcasing them more. But yes, it was hilarious how DSW kept seeing SP around her with the repetitive of "I like you, but I like hyung, too. So don't like me." :D And the kiss, just made SP lost everything. He just didn't know what to do.

I'm just very happy that the kkangpae minions are working in the kitchen to learn and they are listening now instead of arguing, plus SP is patient to teach them.

Credit to instagram owner

You gotta give Seol Ja credits, she can scold them. Lol!

This keeps making me wonder, does SP not go home anymore? Or where is he living? Cause I remember his house was both him and his ex-wife co-own it. :confused:

10 hours ago, Shosi_for_9 said:

i know but shipper jinah-junho getting cray cray.. come on.. junho uploaded it on IG. only for drama promotion.

I agree, it's just for drama promotion, that's why I don't get worked up on the actual actor and actress, because it's more like we're in love with the storyline/drama. Therefore, we fell in love with the two characters. That's how I see it. 

Archived