[Drama 2018] Wok of Love (Greasy Melo) 기름진 멜로

Prettysup

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Yang Jae-pal. Is this DCS’s dad??

4 hours ago, Prettysup said:

" Money Flower→  Greasy Melo → Bad Papa " … Jang Hyuk, beautifully crazy hardworking journey

Jang Hyuk, a trusted actor, is having a splash in 2018. Including his next upcoming work, he will have 3 dramas within this year.

Although actor Jang Hyuk works hard like a cow,  his acting is never boring. Jang has a talent for expressing characters in three dimensions with his own charm. So even after a long time, I still remember his acting in " Chuno, " " Tree with Deep Roots, " " Iris 2, " and " Fated to love you "

In addition, Jang Hyuk 's performance has also been renewed and growing. This year, he met his life work through MBC weekend drama 'Money Flower' which was aired from last November last year to February this year. The character he played, Kang Pil-joo, has lived for more than 20 years hiding the fact that he is a real eldest grandson of a rich family, all the time waiting for revenge. Jang Hyuk's restrained performance revealed a different charisma, adding much tension to the drama from his intense acting.

Three months after 'Money Flower' ended, Jang Hyuk returned to the screen with SBS drama 'Greasy Melo '. Here, he captured viewers with a charm that is 180 degrees different from 'Money Flower'. He plays Doo Chil-sung, the owner of a Chinese restaurant who was an ex-gangster boss. He seems to had led a tough life, but he fell in love with Dan Sae-woo (Jung Ryeo-won) at first sight. Jang Hyuk maximized Doo Chil-sung's charm with his unique comic performance. Therefore, there are many viewers who hope that the Doo Chil-sung will have a good relationship. 

Jang Hyuk has also confirmed his next drama to be MBC's new Mon/Tue drama ' Bad Papa,'. He will play the unfortunate character Yoo Ji-chul, a former champion boxer who loses both his money and fame. He will recover his life through mixed martial arts fighting and depict a story about family relationships. In real life, Jang Hyuk has a loving wife and has a special affection for his three children, which is one of the reasons why his performance in  'Bad Papa' is met with much anticipation.

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=1063233

That nice pictures if for Jang Hyuk's new drama. Interesting. I'm excited now to see it. 

1 hour ago, jhjsw said:

LOL. Kid DCS was already wearing suspenders and sunglasses? Adorable. :D

He had it all when he was young. Lol! I'm glad they had the kid DCS wear suspenders and sunglasses, too. Totally fitting for his older character. :lol:

13 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

He had it all when he was young. Lol! I'm glad they had the kid DCS wear suspenders and sunglasses, too. Totally fitting for his older character. :lol:

So funny that his fashion sense didn't change for more than 30 years. :D 

I want young DCS to do the 3 finger sign and the wink!! That would be so cute!

4 minutes ago, jhjsw said:

So funny that his fashion sense didn't change for more than 30 years. :D 

I want young DCS to do the 3 finger sign and the wink!! That would be so cute!

Ohhh. that'll be soo cute! :lol:

New filming..?

Credit to instagram owner

50 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

This child actor says he is shooting a drama and tagged SBS, JH and JRW in his post. He looks different from the young DCS above though. I wonder who is he playing ?

Maybe there's also a young SP? :D

13 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

I bet that's how his mother found him. She looked all over the country for a guy wearing suspenders and sunglasses. And when she found him she said to herself: "That's my kid! I knew I could count on his style!" :grin:

12 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

I wonder why is Chil  Sung wearing a suit?

Is he going to go compete with the CEO? THat's why he's all dressed up?

6 hours ago, jhjsw said:

Maybe there's also a young SP? :D

5 hours ago, Prettysup said:

But he didn’t tag LJH in the post 

I think that's the trick, so we won't think it's SP. Just a guess. :D

6 hours ago, xcalibur07 said:

Lol at SP learning boxing. 

I laughed soo hard at watching SP learning boxing. :lol::lol::lol: 

Just like @jhjsw stated he should just stick to the wok and ladle. 

@Hannahmiriam That's a good one. Easy to find her son, if his fashion stays the same for over 30 years. :lol:

9 hours ago, jhjsw said:

Hahaha. Cute.. maybe he should stick to handling the wok and ladle for now. :D

Exactly! He was already in a cast for the first 20 episodes. I don’t want to see him in another cast for the remaining 20 eps lol .. 

5 hours ago, Hannahmiriam said:

I bet that's how his mother found him. She looked all over the country for a guy wearing suspenders and sunglasses. And when she found him she said to herself: "That's my kid! I knew I could count on his style!" :grin:

@Hannahmiriam that’s a good one!

another spoiler from JH!

this must be DCS’s Father image - JH and his infamous hats!

On 6/18/2018 at 2:51 AM, Hannahmiriam said:

Haha that’s cute, though I think he may have acquired this fashion sense after she left him at age 2. . And it still pains me to think that CS was abandoned as a child. He was probably adopted by the Big Dipper gang chief who then gave him the name Doo Chil-sung, which literally means the Big Dipper in Korean minus the first character. 

On 6/18/2018 at 8:34 AM, kohnlee said:

another spoiler from JH!

this must be DCS’s Father image - JH and his infamous hats!

Is this the dad ? I thot it is CS at first glance. Did he buy  it from Grand Canyon? Those eyes can really kill man!!! 

Archived