[Drama 2018] Wok of Love (Greasy Melo) 기름진 멜로

Prettysup

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@azureblue7 thanks for the video! Is this fan made or from SBS?

The effects with his voice - perfect!

Too sad.

This video should mark the end of his one sided love and move on. As much as I want his love to be reciprocated because I can’t stand his lovelorn eyes anymore - I also don’t want the writer to force a relationship upon DCS character like the new lady from the hospital. Hoping for it to happen naturally if any love line is expected btw the 2 of them.

17 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

@azureblue7 thanks for the video! Is this fan made or from SBS?

The effects with his voice - perfect!

Too sad.

This video should mark the end of his one sided love and move on. As much as I want his love to be reciprocated because I can’t stand his lovelorn eyes anymore - I also don’t want the writer to force a relationship upon DCS character like the new lady from the hospital. 

It is on SBS YouTube channel.. His voice sounds so sad..

Most Talked Drama in 1st half of 2018 Data from 20180101 - 2018060

NUMBER 7

DfYpw-UUwAIF3ia.jpg

GoodData the TV drama actor that was most talked into the 1st week of June 2018

1 #ParkSeoJoon #WhySecretaryKim 2 #ParkMinYoung 3 #SeoKangJoon 4 #JungKyungHo 5 #ParkHyungSik 6 #LeeJoonGi 7 #LeeTaeHwan 8 #ParkSungWoong 9 #JungRyeoWon 10 #GoAra

DfZXOiCUEAASc3U.jpg

GOODDATA [TV drama] Series is most talked to the 1st week of June 2018

DfZTevpUEAAUGta.jpg

Sae Woo got to see some lady in the hotel lift....  From her, Sae Woo learnt that Poong hugs in the hospital is not dream... Seems like she is now very happy that its not a dream and Poong cared and kept her warm really... 

Old Mi Sook ma'am left her purse by mistake on the floor and Chill Sung took it and kept it in the restaurant reception... It seems he got to see the picture in the purse - Then young Mi Sook with a man (appeared to me like Jang Hyuk)... Chill Sung then called to some one and asked to find out details of the lady, and her baby... It seems like he trying to unveil his and old mi sook past.

Have not watched it yet but Im reading bah doo's live recap. I really don't want any of those 2 to end up with DSW to be honest. I really like the relationship between SP and DCS. I've finally decided to ship. I'm on the ChilPoong ship now. 

8 hours ago, xcalibur07 said:

Here 

Ahh.. Thank you. Just saw the short clip on Youtube.

56 minutes ago, kamkrna said:

Woowww He called her as "Amma" wowww too emotional....:(:(:( Great actors!!!! Mi Sook Woowwwww !!!!

Great acting by JH and Mi Sook and too emotional ending !!!! clap clap!!! 

I'm glad they are revealing CS's story. We don't fully know anything about him. 

55 minutes ago, jhjsw said:

Have not watched it yet but Im reading bah doo's live recap. I really don't want any of those 2 to end up with DSW to be honest. I really like the relationship between SP and DCS. I've finally decided to ship. I'm on the ChilPoong ship now. 

Me too feeling still this is something forced OTP... She said to Chill Sung that she dreamed of Poong after she kissed him in the freezer... She asked for time to think about that... Now she came to know its not dream.. Poong actually took care of her in reality... Ok.. So now what she thinks that Chill Sung didnt taken care of her and only Poong.. ?? CS has to come all the way from his OT and need to take care is it?? Ok... I know Im ranting here and I will stop... But I know what the writer tried to convey here... It was moments to make the audience aware of the OTP couple.. I too ship CS and Poong relationship since I could able to relate this bromance more in real life friendship.

10 minutes ago, kamkrna said:

Me too feeling still this is something forced OTP... She said to Chill Sung that she dreamed of Poong after she kissed him in the freezer... She asked for time to think about that... Now she came to know its not dream.. Poong actually took care of her in reality... Ok.. So now what she thinks that Chill Sung didnt taken care of her and only Poong.. ?? CS has to come all the way from his OT and need to take care is it?? Ok... I know Im ranting here and I will stop... But I know what the writer tried to convey here... It was moments to make the audience aware of the OTP couple.. I too ship CS and Poong relationship since I could able to relate this bromance more in real life friendship.

Honestly, it was confusing on going back and forth, but my guess is now they are going to move on forward and introducing the OTP..? We'll have to wait and see, it's only 2 episodes this week.

Watched it raw and CS and Poong went to the hotel and Poong removed the knife from the wall. I'm sorry the whole knife thingy it's just hilarious to me. No one could take it off the door for weeks and Poong took it out in one shot. But yes, the bromance is developing nicely and honestly, I cared about the food and bromance in the first place anyways. :D

I still don't get why Lee Mi Sook is playing a dual role though? Are they somehow related? Coz I don't think it makes any sense. Or they can't just hire another actress to do either parts? Or maybe the writer would just want to characters that aren't connected at all but look alike? Hahaha. 

Archived