Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

I legit cheered with my sister when he went back for a deep kiss. :lol: One trauma gone, thanks to KMS. Now, YJ may become a kissing machine. :lol: *Fingers crossed* :ph34r: #Dontjudgeme :P

• Like 7
  • LOL 10

4 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

I really like the idea she will have free access to his house. His parents like her and if the mother:

Reveal hidden contents

will tell her the truth as in webtoon maybe the only dramatic situation will be sorted out quickly! The wedding in webtoon would be perfect in the drama 'cause Mi So dream is to get married and have a family... Maybe the writers will come up with a solution like this! Let's hope chingu!!!:wub:

Spoiler

well the novel ends with them getting married, so personally I want to see that happening.

right, because I know she finds a shirt later on which is actual the very shirt her oppa wore and she finds it in YJ's closet. So I am really looking forward to it. i think more clues will come in the next 1-2 episodes for sure.

I am so thankful that MS is not only beautiful but she is a smart and astute lady. She is able to realise something is not quite right with SY rather than just fall into his lies.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, hrh77 said:

and PSJ looks nervous on the kiss scene??... hehehe... 

Haha It’s in the webtoon story why is he nervous. Because he is afraid. But then rar he grab her for second. Hahahah

• Like 9

oh wow.... what an episode! It was probably the funniest yet. 

My heart broke when YJ found KMS diary and Sy asked him to put it down. YJ looked like he had to put his heart aside. Park Seo Joon is so awesome in that scene. 

22 minutes ago, blademan said:

Park seo jun does not do frozen kisses man that much I know lol

Lord! that boy knows how to kiss. For a second I thought it was would be a chaste kiss but thank god it wasn't :) 

• Like 14

1 minute ago, anjelikaeyes13 said:

Haha It’s in the webtoon story why is he nervous. Because he is afraid. But then rar he grab her for second. Hahahah

Im afraid if in real (bts) too... bcoz he kissed THE PARK MIN YOUNG....

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

For someone who has never kiss before YJ sure knows how to kiss :P

Btw the OST is absolutely love during all the cute and sweet scenes between our couple.

1 minute ago, roli said:

Really. Were can I  find this novel adn what is the name. Thanks. 

I am afraid I dont know where the novel is written, it is a web novel.
As for the title it is exactly the same title as the drama.  As far as I know, it has not been translated into another language. If I find it I will update you, I need to ask my Korean friend.
  • Like 11

Just now, lolly84 said:

Anyone who would translate Mi So confession?:D

"Kiss me now or else." :naughty:

• Like 3
  • LOL 14

37 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

Hide contents

in the webtoon it is just a random lady?

because in the novel it is YJ's father's ex mistress. But i guess it sort of doesnt matter.

Really. Were can I  find this novel adn what is the name. Thanks. 

• Like 7

HERE IS THE KISS SCENE!!

YJ: What is it you want to say?

MS: It is a misunderstanding

YJ: What is?

MS: What you heard, just now that situation is a misunderstanding.

YJ: You don't have to explain it, I can bear it remember.

MS: No, I want to explain, I want to explain it clearly.

YJ: Why are you suddenly saying this?

MS: I dont’ want to have any misunderstanding, I am afraid that you will misunderstand and we will separate further
YJ: Why?

MS: Because I like you. I am sorry that I didn’t answer all your proposals. I like you VP.

19 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

I have translated it chingu

:D

• Like 14
  • Thanks 8

2 hours ago, jeonghyang said:

- What an EPIC moment! hahaha!

Reveal hidden contents

He literally wanted to jump into the fire :P 

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote images. Thanks :)
  • Like 10
  • LOL 6

6 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

I heard it wrong the first time haha but here's my attempt:

"Because I like you. I'm sorry that I responded to your confession so late. I like you, Vice-President."

• Like 10
  • Thanks 6

Just now, dojoed said:

I heard it wrong the first time haha but here's my attempt:

"Because I like you. I'm sorry that I responded to your confession so late. I like you, Vice-President."

Thanks chingu!!!:wub:

• Like 7

Feel so bad for Mr Park but he gots to go for interrupting his boss them the breaks :pensive:

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

first off,  I have to say our drama and our forum is definitely jjang for @Ahpheng to finally start stripping again and posting here at the forums! YAY! to that!  thank you chingu!

next thank you to my dear dongsaengs @jeonghyang for your gifcaps and @ohoheli and @Kasmic for the screencaps!

special thanks to @dojoed your recaps always keeps the waiting for the subs bearable!

I really love this episode not because of the kiss (only) but because we are shown that KMS is smart and can even if she didn't get to the conclusion that YJ is her oppa she does not live to what is just given to her. She questions and that will open the truth up for her.

I like that we are having a side OTP, maybe even two but sometimes KGN's ways with KJS is so OTT i just kennat!  Sec Yang and Sera, I hope they will get together at the end of this drama.

I still want to know why YJ would opt to hide the truth and allow his brother to live a lie.  LSY is a badie but I don't think he is purposely claiming to by the one kidnapped, it must be due to some trauma too, well I hope he is not doing it on purpose.

• Like 16