[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

6 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Anyone who would translate Mi So confession?:D

I heard it wrong the first time haha but here's my attempt:

"Because I like you. I'm sorry that I responded to your confession so late. I like you, Vice-President."

• Like 10
  • Thanks 6

Just now, dojoed said:

I heard it wrong the first time haha but here's my attempt:

"Because I like you. I'm sorry that I responded to your confession so late. I like you, Vice-President."

Thanks chingu!!!:wub:

• Like 7

first off,  I have to say our drama and our forum is definitely jjang for @Ahpheng to finally start stripping again and posting here at the forums! YAY! to that!  thank you chingu!

next thank you to my dear dongsaengs @jeonghyang for your gifcaps and @ohoheli and @Kasmic for the screencaps!

special thanks to @dojoed your recaps always keeps the waiting for the subs bearable!

I really love this episode not because of the kiss (only) but because we are shown that KMS is smart and can even if she didn't get to the conclusion that YJ is her oppa she does not live to what is just given to her. She questions and that will open the truth up for her.

I like that we are having a side OTP, maybe even two but sometimes KGN's ways with KJS is so OTT i just kennat!  Sec Yang and Sera, I hope they will get together at the end of this drama.

I still want to know why YJ would opt to hide the truth and allow his brother to live a lie.  LSY is a badie but I don't think he is purposely claiming to by the one kidnapped, it must be due to some trauma too, well I hope he is not doing it on purpose.

• Like 16

When he just froze  I thought YJ was going to turn all fifty shade of grey on me and not return the hug or kiss. 

bbf32cfd1f58cc5c46c32b3252b1b9cb.png

Im so glad he pulled her in for a kiss and a hug...dam the way he held her is sooooo bled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862492

1fe3ff6bda7867c09277ddc323b3aae0.png

• Like 11
  • LOL 10

This thread is taking off in bullet train speed ever since the kiss happened! I wonder what will happen if the bed scene comes. *byeontae mode*

Someone just give me next week's episodes now! I NEED MOREEEEEEEEEE!!!

Edit*

HAPPY 100TH PAGE!!!

• Like 11
  • LOL 10
  • Thanks 1

@nonski no worries! My Korean's not the best so I can't catch everything sometimes haha but I'm glad the recaps help you out in some way anyhow!

I was laughing at how Park Min-young has to call Lee Tae-hwan, someone NINE years younger than her, oppa and does not look a single hair out of place doing it at all. Girl does not look a year over 25!

• Like 16
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Feel so bad for Mr Park but he gots to go for interrupting his boss them the breaks :pensive:

He did give a lot of good advice that led to them getting together, so he probably should get a pass this one time? :D

• Like 16

19 minutes ago, jeonghyang said:

@evie7 and @nonski noona

- Viewer's Reaction -

Hide contents

p8dZkt2.gif&key=2a55d0e005a3d2039c629f78

Really? Dongsaeng... you just have to tag me and @evie7 noona?! Really?!

I'm...

I'm...

I'm...

Thankful and same viewer's reaction! Hahaha!

Thank you!

nbgcZpT.gif

• Like 9
  • LOL 12
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, roli said:

Thanks. Si this site goes until chapter 88 is this the end ir are there more chapters.  

the webtoon is not finish, but the novel is.

giphy.gif

Edited by jeijei
Page milestone
  • Like 13
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, dojoed said:

@nonski no worries! My Korean's not the best so I can't catch everything sometimes haha but I'm glad the recaps help you out in some way anyhow!

I was laughing at how Park Min-young has to call Lee Tae-hwan, someone NINE years younger than her, oppa and does not look a single hair out of place doing it at all. Girl does not look a year over 25!

she just looks superbly gorgeous and well-done make up as well!

everything in this production is to a tee, direction and all!

Edited by jeijei
Page milestone
  • Like 14

2 hours ago, lolly84 said:

Anyone who would translate Mi So confession?:D

2 hours ago, sharsharphee said:

Finally!!! 

YJ: what do you want to say?

MS: its a misunderstanding.

YJ: what?

MS: the things you just heard and the things you saw earlier are all misunderstanding

YS: you dont have to explain. I am capable of holding everything by myself

MS: no, I want to explain. I want to make sure its 100% clear.

YJ: why do you say this suddenly?

MS: I dont want to leave misunderstandings between us all the time. Hving VP misunderstand, we drifting far apart is making me scared.

YJ: why?

MS: becos I like you. I am sorry for responding to your confession late. I like you VP.

(p.s. i didnt catch it properly, I think MS was referring to YJ's "hasty" confession?)

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote videos. Thanks :)
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 6

5 hours ago, baby.hae said:

Done watching eps 7 with sub!

-warning a lil bit rant-

Honestly I feel bad for lyj in the whole eps. He knows that kms is talking about him, he is the 'oppa' but he cant do anything about it and pretend that the oppa is not him but his brother. The worst part is, he is watching his brother with kms the whole time.

I'd be honest here, I actually quite annoyed with kms. First she knows that lyj likes him, she also knows thay lyj hates his brother but she isn't considerate at all. Like lyj friend tried to close lyj eyes when kms and lsy together (I like that part a lot, he is such a good friend lol) but kms just casually meet lyj even talk about it in front of lyj. I understand she want to searching for her memory but she doesnt seems like she bothered at all when she meet with lsy in front of lyj.

She also likes lyj but sometimes it seems like the opposite, she also rejected lyj a lot of times. I hope the writer also give us from kms side as well, so it's not just lyj who is crazy about kms but they indeed have mutual feeling especially if they would dating soon. So I pretty much agree with y'all here, I hope kms is the one who initiate kiss first or make a first move when they started dating. Lyj also deserved love and he should know that he's being loved too

i totally agree with you shes not very considerate. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

A kiss is always the perfect end to an episode. Ugh, now the wait for next week. :bawling: The preview for ep 9 has confirmed my suspicions since ep 1 about YJ becoming whipped for MS. The necktie thing between them is a trope of the "necktie leash," which is also an indicator of the "henpecked husband" and a reminder that YJ is a collared puppy. I like how YJ has no problems apologizing to MS now for anything that he does, even showing up with candy. He has also learned the move "kiss" and it's super effective. Viewers fainting everywhere. MS better watch out now. She's opened Pandora's box and its full of future kiss scenes. :naughty:

Spoiler

I hope that they keep the scene in the webtoon where MS pulls YJ by the tie to kiss him. That will really make the drama go full-circle. The writers and director has done a fabulous job so far in making everything flow continuously. Current scenes remind you of past scenes without the need of flashbacks. It's great!

• Like 19
  • LOL 2