[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

Just now, nonski said:

they walked in this beautiful bridge and talked about andromeda, big bang, etc

MS left and YJ said something that made her stop and look back at him with a teary eye

-end-

-preview-

v1zfdGb.gif

Spoiler

dk8WBWj.gif

gCGljSy.gif

bjxnGca.gif

Spoiler

1YbdYy6.gif

5Qux4cS.gif

- The End -

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Will we get a different first kiss or will this be a fake out again? Ahhhhhh this suspense 

@attriste yeah it was filler today but I appreciate the extra Secretary Yang/Se-ra and Ji-ah/Gwi-nam scenes! Also how amazingly close to the webtoon is that preview??? I do like how everything is playing out rn actually. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 5

Thank you for the translations!! We are getting closer to revelations hoho

Whoever wanted Young Joon protecting Miso from a spider, you got it today and I liked what they did with the scene. Nicely done to plant the seed of doubt :3

Wasn't really feeling Gwi Nam's character till today's episode, what a character he is in the drama. I'm happy he wasn't sent away to India like in the webtoon HAHAHA I can get behind the Gwi Nam x Ji ah ship too.

Favourite has to be Secretary Yang and Se Ra though, just hilarious. I can't with Se Ra HAHAHA

Did yall see the preview though! Seems like they keep attempting to kiss to overcome his trauma, I AM LIVING FOR THIS. 

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, dojoed said:

Will we get a different first kiss or will this be a fake out again? Ahhhhhh this suspense 

there were 2 attempted kisses! ONE BETTER BE SUCCESSFUL LOL.

On another note, loving Ji-Ah's desertion of GwiNam HAHAHAHHAHAHA. Finally she bites back!

@imels in case you didn't get the earlier memo, could you please put webtoon spoilers in the spoiler tag? we've got chingus who prefer not to know, thanks!

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

And tomorrow as in the webtoon plot:

Reveal hidden contents

The mother will tell her about the kidnapp... and she will see no scars on big bro feet!!!! HOOORRAYYYYY:wub:

YEAH THAT IS THE PART THAT I AM WAITING FOR!!

• Like 14

a wonderful episode again tonight!

thank you everyone for joining our livestreaming, glad to have watched it with all of you!

Special thanks to nae dongsaeng @jeonghyang and of course @dojoed for the detailed and updated translations and @kaoriharang for the updated posting of clips.

4 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

And tomorrow as in the webtoon plot:

Hide contents

The mother will tell her about the kidnapp... and she will see no scars on big bro feet!!!! HOOORRAYYYYY:wub:

Yay and looking forward to that, thank you!

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

He will kiss her ankles and you will like it!

That will be dirty love cough cough *lotbs*

Didn't mean to say it wasn't a fun episode though! I enjoyed seeing YoungJoon be super forthright and get rejected again HAHAHA. And MiSo realising she had strung him along with the 'some' with the ramyeon invitation HAHAHAHAHA. Still living for Ji-Ah Gwi-Nam ship teehee, this is my first time enjoying ChanSung in all the cameos I've seen him in.

HOPING (WEBTOON SPOILER)

Spoiler

I'm totally hoping, though for MiSo to just hold YoungJoon tight as he shakes when they finally kiss.. as per the webtoon. Please writer nim don't change that!

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, attriste said:

AHHHH THEY BETTER KISS HIS HAND IS AROUND HER NECKKKKKKKKK.

I wish they would already tomorrow, let it not end without a kiss, that would partially heal him if he can do that.

lols and I on the other hand is getting tired of KGN's actions but i ship them

• Like 14

Awwww I cant wait for tmr's night first kiss, we will get it! its Ep8 the standard kiss scene episode in kdrama land. Esp YJ said he is the all mighty LYJ and he can overcome everything!! He will kiss MS! 

p.s. so sad I have an event to go to and cannot make it live tmr night, will have to refresh soompi for live recaps~ 

• Like 14

I was wondering when they’d mention Young-joon’s dog and lo and behold! Big Bang Andromeda Supernova Sonic made his debut today. In any case, the metaphor used by Young-joon was pretty poetic—even if you think it’s gone, it’s still there. Like the bones Big Bang Andromeda Supernova Sonic buried, these memories are probably all rotten by now. I get that he wants to protect Mi-so from the horrific experience, but I also love that she has her own autonomy and mind, and is always firm in telling Young-joon what she wants and why she does. And lucky for us, he’s learning how to understand and respect her wishes as well! 

Ahhh this drama. Super lovely. 

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2