[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

they are about to start the game, they're pairing up

of course KGN paired up with JA right away, MS went beside with YJ

head manager gave YJ the chocolate, it started and KGN run and zoomed right away

everyone was surprised and JA and the rest followed

YJ and MS followed walking

blank screen

KGN is now on top of a tree, calling for help

at home SY is reading MS' drawing book and smiling 

YJ and MS walking then JY starts talking to her when her cp rings

she hesitated answering and YJ took it and saw it's SY

advert

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

I am quite peeved at LSY being grateful to his brother when he is working hard at taking Kim Mi ask from him. smh smh smh. 

Mi So is too blunt with LYJ. She should try to be a bit understanding. For some reason I feel that Mi So is believing what LYS is saying about LYJ. I am quite worried about that chingu’s. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Sung-yeon reads Mi-so’s childhood notebook full of cute notes to her Oppa and smiles at her adorableness. She missed him a lot back then. He wonders what she’s doing now. 

Cut to Young-joon and Mi-so talking about how it’s a misunderstanding that Young-joon is super jealous. Sung-yeon calls just then and Young-joon sees it when he takes the phone. 

Ad time. 

Ok we’re back. He answers and asks what’s up. Again with the bro fight. He tells hyung not to call again because they’re in the middle of something important. Mi-so is upset that he keeps doing this and tells him that she wants to know what these memories are. Young-joon sighs in defeat. 

LOL the fight is in for the tablet. Secretary Yang totally loses to the ladies and Se-ra is displeased. She asks what he’s looking at her, her enhanced beauty in the hills? And he’s like oh there’s a bug HAHAHAHA. Gwi-nam just runs past her HAHAHA and omg her bra padding FALLS OUT OMG LOOOOL. Secretary Yang rips off his jacket and puts it over the padding! He saves the day! Gwi-nam doesn’t see it and thankfully walks away lol. The music is killing me HAHAHA. Se-ra sees the man in a new light now! 

Mi-so walks alone and it begins to rain. She hastily looks for shelter when Young-joon runs up to her with his jacket a la The Classic AW HAHAAHA. Slow mo looks and everything aw. He’s like let’s just use my limited edition jacket and they run in the rain HAHAHA this is so cute. They manage to find a pavillion. He worries about catching a cold and Mi-so says it’s fine and he’s like oh not you, me. HAHAHAHA. They laugh at his ridiculousness when Mi-so spots a spider’s web and FREAKS out. Young-joon immediately gets rid of it and comforts her. He gives her the chocolate and she looks at him, remembering what the Oppa did for her back then. 

She looks up at him with tears in her eyes and gets a hold of herself before thanking him for the chocolate. His face is so tender what the heck. They wait for the rain to stop and he asks if she’s better now. She says yes, and the rain begins to stop slowly. They decide to go and as they walk, she tells him about her phobia and when it started. There was a huge spider outside the room she was in, she says. He tells her that everything seems bigger when you’re younger, so the spider back then shouldn’t have been too big. He asks if she remembers his dog Big Bang Andromeda Supernova Sonic HAHAHAHA. She’s like can’t we call him Big Bang? HAHAHA. Anyway he tells her about how the dog used to bury his favourite bones in the ground, and even though it’s gone now, the bones may still be there. He tells her that he doesn’t want her to remember any memories that are painful, likewise for his parents and hyung. Aw. She says she knows what he means, but she’s been living for her family for a long time. She wants to find that Oppa who gave her something (instead of her giving as always). He says that he’ll give her everything that she wants. 

“I have the confidence to be responsible for you. I do.” 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4

back 

YJ answered her phone and SY asked why he answered

he gave it back to her and she asked what he's doing

MS is angry over what he did and left him behind

----

girls saw something on the tree and raced to get that, sec yang racing with them

he was no match for them, bora came to him obviously dissatisfied

he pointed on her chest and said there is a bug in there 

she started screaming and KGN arrived, looked at her, afraid

---

MS walking then it rained, suddenly YJ came up to her with his coat

cue, same song used over other scenes like this and they ran under the rain

they sat an open cottage , MS saw a spider and curl up in fear

YJ hurriedly took the spider and comforted her

he gave her the candy from his pocket 

she recalled how her oppa comforted her while they where kidnapped

she looked at him and he looked at her worriedly

rain stopped and they left

they walked in this beautiful bridge and talked about his dog (Big Bang adromeda supernova...) (thanks @dojoed)

MS left and YJ said something that made her stop and look back at him with a teary eye

-end-

-preview-

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

I laughed so hard at Mi So and Young Joon recreating The Classic! :lol: Their chemistry really is amazing, it just might get me to the end of the show regardless of what happens in the story. Maybe. :)

• Like 12
  • LOL 2

Thank you recappers! Sigh, today was slow.. felt almost like a filler.. and i knew it was going to happen since they deviated from plot.. but if not for tomorrow's preview i'd be going to bed pretty disappointed. The weight of what he said though at the end, was heavy. He knows she is gonna uncover stuff she won't like, and toss up the uneasy peace in his family, but he's willing to bear that. SIGH. STAHP IT YOUNGJOON.

regarding the preview: guess he's gonna try to overcome his fears, go YoungJoon!!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2