[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

34 minutes ago, nonski said:

---

YJ car stopped and saw a poster of the giant catcher

(sorry i forgot to write about this funny incident, he almost bought the machine earlier)

he brushed it off but the next thing he is playing on it

two kids watching and tells him about the machine

he had been there for a while, he played on

finally he was able to get the toy and was very happy, hi-5-ving with the kids

he walks back at the office, holding the toy at his back

he gave it to her and she cried as she received the toy

JA arrives asking her for a coffee then leaves hurriedly

YJ was rather amused at her reaction

3amlcC0.gif

Spoiler

zb4yDlK.gif

jrJI5F1.gif

Spoiler

tnmvUrD.gif

hEmleIk.gif

Spoiler

jIXl1FI.gif

0anYAqW.gif

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, dojoed said:

In the webtoon 

Hide contents

it was done in the form of a monologue so I kinda love that he said it outright himself here! 

@kaoriharang I don’t think she fully buys Sung-yeon’s story, mainly because she is so intelligent and can tell that something weird is going on up in there. How can the two stories be so divergent, and if so, who is she gonna believe? Clearly she leans towards Young-joon being Real Deal Oppa, but like Sung-yeon actually wrote a story about it. So yeah, Mi-so is between a rock and a hard place now....

Chingu did your heart just smash feeling

Spoiler

the weight of what he was carrying in his lie...? to shield miso from what the spider actually was, to protect his family from splitting up and going craycray.. and to allow his brother to continue living his false memories SO the family wouldn't go craycray again... WOW...

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, nonski said:

MS orders coffee and saw a cow candy and recalls the time when they were huddled at the dark together and bought the candy

she came back at the office holding the coffee with both hands

JA asked for who it is and MS said it is for someone she is thankful

JA said something about the writer

MS checked on the net and it seems the event before was written vividly (not sure)

as she reads she recalls the name of the other kid she had been talking to, LSY

MS and YJ talked and her affirms that SY is his hyung

screen freeze

MS telling YJ she is sorry

SY arrived and met MS, they talked

Sy asked if she is okay

next they are sitting at a cafe talking to each other

MS asked him about what happened and he tells her

it seems his story is not the same as what YJ had told her before

YJ's car stopped and he looked outside and saw MS and his hyung inside the cafe

he recalled when MS told her she is happy to see him again and her putting his tie

MS at the bus stop and took the cow candy from her bag

TTDghdu.gif

Spoiler

auxNFI7.gif

k7CRZeP.gif

bKyzzYi.gif

Spoiler

046YjVc.gif

OhWrZXn.gif

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, attriste said:

Chingu did your heart just smash feeling

Hide contents

the weight of what he was carrying in his lie...? to shield miso from what the spider actually was, to protect his family from splitting up and going craycray.. and to allow his brother to continue living his false memories SO the family wouldn't go craycray again... WOW...

I AGREE! I just want to hug YJ and tell him he is such a good boy.

Spoiler

the fact that till now he is protecting and looking after MS. How he continues to pretend just so that his family can function normally.

• Like 12
  • Sad 2

25 minutes ago, nonski said:

YJ sitting and reading, MS arrives and tells him something

MS looks for a book then happens upon a file of resume with her's first and looks at the following files of professional secretaries and wonders

YJ interrupts her came to her and just says her name with a teary eye

-end-

-preview-

Curm8r2.gif

Spoiler

e6dRYNZ.gif

JotloOM.gif

wp5T5XV.gif

Q6KgeOB.gif

- The End -

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

Hmmm, this is my least favorite episode so far, for several reasons. I was never a fan of this childhood trauma/brother back story, even in the webtoon, but at least I knew it was coming and already anticipated getting bored, haha. And as adorable as I find Lee Taehwan and his super cute puppy smile, I'm just not buying his performance as a shady older brother here. When he's in a scene with PSJ or PMY it just becomes more obvious that he's not on their level acting-wise. 

This is also the first episode where I couldn't get the emotional through line. The previous episodes also had their moments of rapidly shifting from comedy to drama and vice versa but somehow it made sense and I could feel it, but the shifts in tone and character in this episode just felt disjointed to me. Also is it just me or were there scenes in which PSJ looked like he was speaking with Invisalign?! Idk anymore. :tongue:

As much as I love seeing PSJ and PMY acting together, Mi So is too good of a character (so far at least) to be defined entirely by a man. I really wanted her to spend her day off away from the company sphere, and I was disappointed when Young Joon crashed it. I've decided to prepare myself for ultimate disappointment in this aspect, because the trust issues that BTIOFL gave me are not going away anytime soon. :lol:

I did like seeing the BTIOFL snail in the claw machine though, hehe. 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, kaoriharang said:

Hide contents

the fact that till now he is protecting and looking after MS. How he continues to pretend just so that his family can function normally.

there are other things i would like to do to YJ.. but I'm a married woman so I shall let MiSo do it HAHAHAHA. but gosh, Park Seo Joon's emoting is on point.. I'm duly impressed. (PMY was great, when she first realised YJ was her Oppa.. but the last scene was just, amazing..) Having small eyes myself, I tend to have BIG EYE ENVY and find actors/resses with big eyes more appealing in emoting.. I think I'll have to eat my thoughts, lol.

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

Ahhh I was unable to livestream it today, but based on the screencaps and live recaps(thanks so much for those!), Miso is finally getting into the mystery of her oppa yay! I hope the revelation of who it really is will not be that long, maybe 2,3.. 4 episodes max. I'm just really impatient for all the sexy scenes :wink: but also really anticipating how they play out the past. I hope it will be as heart-wrenching as possible since they are all superb actors haha

The only thing I really really want the drama to do is not to make a love triangle. I'm a little afraid they may use it as fillers to drag the story a little but I am pretty certain they will not. Both SY and Miso are interesting characters in their own aspects and the 2 of them dating will go against their characterization, especially with Miso, since she's intelligent and also by YJ's side for far too long to not suspect things

Still loving the drama <3

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, attriste said:

there are other things i would like to do to YJ.. but I'm a married woman so I shall let MiSo do it HAHAHAHA. but gosh, Park Seo Joon's emoting is on point.. I'm duly impressed. (PMY was great, when she first realised YJ was her Oppa.. but the last scene was just, amazing..) Having small eyes myself, I tend to have BIG EYE ENVY and find actors/resses with big eyes more appealing in emoting.. I think I'll have to eat my thoughts, lol.

HAHAH!!

giphy.gif

well I am looking forward to her discovering YJ as her oppa.

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

Hide contents

I felt SO sad, well as much as I could while typing furiously to recap live hahaha. He’s such an amazing person, much better than what his narcissistic surface belies. 

• Like 12

19 minutes ago, attriste said:

You cracked me up with that comment.

i am married too 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

8 minutes ago, dojoed said:

I felt SO sad, well as much as I could while typing furiously to recap live hahaha. He’s such an amazing person, much better than what his narcissistic surface belies. 

most definitely agreed!!

we seriously need to group hug him :tongue:

giphy.gif

@YourHighness . @vangsweetie637 @bebebisous33 @Kasmic

• Like 10

Thank you  for recaps and gifs
@jeonghyang @nonski @Kasmic  @dojoed :heart:

I want to curse so badly now :angry: Leave it to a drama to give you hope and then ruin it all. She got it right the first time. I do understand why he doesn't want to tell her, he has kept the secret for years now and telling her will equal revealing everything. But it's sad that he doesn't trust her with that. I hope KMS will put two and two together quickly and find out the truth. 

That brother is just :thumbsdown:

I like the preview especially PSH covering LJY's eyes :grin:

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

well I am looking forward to her discovering YJ as her oppa.

Yeah.. she's actually discovering it but without so much evidence.. i am looking forward to this scene too.. when she's recollect everything and told Young Joon brother (Sung Yoon) about the real story.  

Well i'm not hate Sung Yoon character since it's normally if in some family get jealous to others. Guilty make him get mental sickness when he was a child and jealously make his condition even worse, but Young Joon still considerating his brother and family condition to pretend forget everything.

I think we don't really have to worried about how the love story because most of us is already read the webtoon. Mi So character is just to make it clear between Young Joon and Sung Hyun past accident. So far the plot is really look like in the webtoon, and i believe the writer is not make a different plot.

i like WWWKB director since TIMFL,he's really make it better than the webtoon, he's add some humor. 

B.T.W is nice to meet you again @kaoriharang, we've meet after some drama and i'd like to thank you becauce you always recaping and subbing it for us. :D

• Like 9

13 hours ago, saved2K said:

WWSK casts  

credit PMY dc

That red sweat shirt and white t-shirt it what PMY wearing on her IG.... and on that IG, it's like in a beach or something??... A company trip maybe??

13 hours ago, Ondine said:

Hmmm, this is my least favorite episode so far, for several reasons. I was never a fan of this childhood trauma/brother back story, even in the webtoon, but at least I knew it was coming and already anticipated getting bored, haha. And as adorable as I find Lee Taehwan and his super cute puppy smile, I'm just not buying his performance as a shady older brother here. When he's in a scene with PSJ or PMY it just becomes more obvious that he's not on their level acting-wise. 

This is also the first episode where I couldn't get the emotional through line. The previous episodes also had their moments of rapidly shifting from comedy to drama and vice versa but somehow it made sense and I could feel it, but the shifts in tone and character in this episode just felt disjointed to me. Also is it just me or were there scenes in which PSJ looked like he was speaking with Invisalign?! Idk anymore. :tongue:

As much as I love seeing PSJ and PMY acting together, Mi So is too good of a character (so far at least) to be defined entirely by a man. I really wanted her to spend her day off away from the company sphere, and I was disappointed when Young Joon crashed it. I've decided to prepare myself for ultimate disappointment in this aspect, because the trust issues that BTIOFL gave me are not going away anytime soon. :lol:

I did like seeing the BTIOFL snail in the claw machine though, hehe. 

I have seen BTIOFL but none of the those scenes that I remember, lol... I mean, nothing really registered to me, except just the 2 main leads only... hehehee.... But anything with PMY, I still do clearly remembers everything....

Edited by LavelyShai
Quoted Image
  • Like 9

Did we all jinx it when we mentioned about psj's topless scenes being a running gag.....we haven't been treated to one since........:bawling:

bring them back pretty please!!!

ep 5 bromance moments were hilarious and PSJ is simply adorable when he was focused to getting the crane doll...love the 2 kids dissing him initially too....too cute!

looking forward to more OTP moments ...like the pacing so far with most conflicts resolved within the episode....am not sure what will happen in the later eps... Keeping my fingers crossed that they will keep the pace going and not get mired in plot fillers...

Most k dramas seem to bring in angst around ep 12 -14.....and drag it over a couple of eps..

actually like the the side story between JA and GN.....

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1