[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

Hey I got this comment from one of the sites.. don't know if her assumptions were right.. but this sure is something to look forward too hahaha

Spoiler

Spoilers from the webtoon, if anyone wants to know what to look forward to and in which episode it will probably happen. Read at your own risk.

This is based on the current trend of 7 chapters per episode.
First kiss - end of episode 6 
A lot more kisses - episodes 7, 9, 10 and 11
Whole backstory about what happened when they were children - episode 8
Bed scene(s) - episode 10 and 11 (and also episode 7 kinda :)
The Vice meets So-Mi's father - episode 9
Proposal (take 2) - episode 11 or 12
After episode 12 they will have to improvise as the webtoon is not complete and only has 85 chapters so far, but there will probably be a wedding.

• Like 14
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Hey I got this comment from one of the sites..

Hide contents

Spoilers from the webtoon, if anyone wants to know what to look forward to and in which episode it will probably happen. Read at your own risk.

After episode 12 they will have to improvise as the webtoon is not complete and only has 85 chapters so far, but there will probably be a wedding.

Oh my drama God!! You made my day!!:astonished: If it really happens, we will be all gratefullllllllllllllll:heart:

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

46 minutes ago, nonski said:

yes dongsaeng @jeonghyang  ugly-chick-smiley-40.gifI'm so excited ugly-chick-smiley-40.gif

and thank you for joining me again in tonight's mock-caps!  we messed up a bit lols.

thank you for your lovely thought @USAFarmgirl

>> No KISS... But We got more SKINSHIP-tary only. Such a TEASE!

fJJrMu5.gif

Spoiler

KvL79Vj.gif

They LOVE to POUND each other! evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928Geez! Just make love already!

zYq5NnM.gif

Spoiler

iw56SeP.gif

wDdyed5.gif

• Like 16

10 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Hey I got this comment from one of the sites.. don't know if her assumptions were right.. but this sure is something to look forward too hahaha

Reveal hidden contents

Kamsahamnida chingu .... You just made my day....

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Reveal hidden contents

That’s what I’m worried about regarding the pace since I calculated something similar too :wacko: either they put in more fillers like Gwi Nam with either SeRa or KJiAh (he doesn’t look like he’s leaving...) or SeRa and bodyguard? Or colleague. or they drag out the brother- Miso thing.. does anyone know the novel’s ending? Haha. 

That aside, apart from the entire live feed hanging at the most opportune moment, I really enjoyed today’s episode. Thank you everyone for recapping and just enjoying the drama alongside us all!

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, attriste said:

That’s what I’m worried about regarding the pace since I calculated something similar too :wacko: either they put in more fillers like Gwi Nam (he doesn’t look like he’s leaving...) or they drag out the brother- Miso thing.. does anyone know the novel’s ending? Haha. 

That aside, apart from the entire live feed hanging at the most opportune moment, I really enjoyed today’s episode. Thank you everyone for recapping and just enjoying the drama alongside us all!

At the rate they're going I think it will happen as what the commenter said in episode 6.... PD can't forever tease us with an almost kiss cause for sure he knows we will all get mad lol

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, saved2K said:

Lee Tae Hwan is so tall... his dad looks so small besides him lol

And to think he is the youngest amongst the 3 leads yet his role is the eldest...... and PMY the noona in reality is the youngest on the story..... hehehe....

Im thinking this is the "revenge" from PMY's previous drama last year (7DQ), ratings wise.... which 7dq doesn't really deserve it.... And so glad, that some of the casts from that drama were also here in WSK... hope it gets a double digits soon!!...

• Like 9

Thank you @USAFarmgirl for another wonderful comment.  I loved all your wonderful insights in the Seven Day Queen Thread.  Really happy to see you here :heart:

21 minutes ago, hrh77 said:

And to think he is the youngest amongst the 3 leads yet his role is the eldest...... and PMY the noona in reality is the youngest on the story..... hehehe....

Im thinking this is the "revenge" from PMY's previous drama last year (7DQ), ratings wise.... which 7dq doesn't really deserve it.... And so glad, that some of the casts from that drama were also here in WSK... hope it gets a double digits soon!!...

Lol this is such a sweet revenge hahaha.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Wow. I just finished ep 4. Somehow I have watched 3 raw as well and had no time for a subbed episode. I couldn't wait till subs appeared.

Those 2 peeps have some pretty intense eye contact. And I thank God both actors can emote well. When there are no subs it's pretty sizzling just focusing on them. I was so busy watching their expressions that I was happy I didn't have to read anything.

This is some webtoon man. I am pretty happy not to be following it. I would died waiting for one skinship scene after another. Also is he actually falling for her faster than her noticing she is attracted to him?

I also have a serious case of envy over that house. It is set in a botanical garden right? I have watched SG so many times that I can recognise the window sizes even for each room. The set designer is so good. The home looks so inviting compared to the stark decor in SG. I still think that heating or cooling bills would be terrible looking at all the glass walls. But wow what a place to live in. I happen to love the show Grand Designs and all I can see is all the heat loss.

Addit- huh? There are 2 different previews? I mean the later one is the same as in the episode 4. Just that the translation is for the 2nd preview?

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Thank you @USAFarmgirl for another wonderful comment.  I loved all your wonderful insights in the Seven Day Queen Thread.  Really happy to see you here :heart:

Lol this is such a sweet revenge hahaha.

I know right..... hahaha... 

• Like 3

My initial reactions to episode 4:

- So this episode has more ~feelings~ and angst than laughs, and I kind of miss the laughs although I know we can't have proper character progression just on laughs

- Taehwan, you know I love your handsome smiley face but I felt like I wanted more from his performance, especially when juxtaposed with PSJ and PMY's performances. I think someone here commented on his "rage acting" (sorry I forgot who said it) and I kind of see it now; I thought the rage-y parts were his best moments.

- My stream froze a few times so I might have missed it, but I didn't see a half-naked Seo Joon this time. I iz sad. (heh)

- I'm not feeling the side story with Se Ra and Ji Ah and the cute co-worker, and I find myself wishing they'd devote the time to more Young Joon x Mi So instead

- I pick Young Joon's "Secretary Kim, have I ever told you you're beautiful...well I haven't because I never thought so" as the line of the episode, bwahahah. It's fun to see Young Joon flailing about with his feelings, so is he really going to come to terms with it so soon and spoil the fun?

- All this staring and facial proximity is raising my expectations for their first kiss. I hope they deliver! (And I hope they can give some realistic smooches, not the eternal pecking I saw in Pretty Noona, soz.)

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

Wow. I just finished ep 4. Somehow I have watched 3 raw as well and had no time for a subbed episode. I couldn't wait till subs appeared.

nice to see you here chingu @ck1Oz! that would not be a problem for you since you basically understand the convo.

Those 2 peeps have some pretty intense eye contact. And I thank God both actors can emote well. When there are no subs it's pretty sizzling just focusing on them. I was so busy watching their expressions that I was happy I didn't have to read anything

Ugh I was tempted and have to reg and read the webtoon and it's a paid app tho. :( I agree with you, their eye contact is pretty amazing, you'd wonder something didn't burn on the screen!

Also is he actually falling for her faster than her noticing she is attracted to him?

I wish it would be out soon, for both their sakes.  I mean I wish they'd realize soon so as to lessen the wasted time and maybe like @aisling said they'd make babies soon. 

I also have a serious case of envy over that house. It is set in a botanical garden right? I have watched SG so many times that I can recognise the window sizes even for each room. The set designer is so good. The home looks so inviting compared to the stark decor in SG. I still think that heating or cooling bills would be terrible looking at all the glass walls. But wow what a place to live in. I happen to love the show Grand Designs and all I can see is all the heat loss.

Yup love the house!  As soon as MS walked towards the house I knew it was the same as from SG.  I love how cool it looks now compared to SG.

Addit- huh? There are 2 different previews? I mean the later one is the same as in the episode 4. Just that the translation is for the 2nd preview?

they released two previous and the other one is longer about 35 sec while the other is only 15 sec, omitting the part where YJ talked about the ramen and his bff teasing.  How I wish to be able to watch this everyday!

Oh and about the nekkid PSJ, so far I only saw it once in he webtoon but hen I am only just a few chapters done.  Most prolly fan service!

@Ondine  I didn't see one tho but my stream froze several times as well.

• Like 5

So some fans have subbed preview for eps 5. They’re quick

I found a Twitter handle that did a lot scene comparisons btwn the webtoon & this drama. So it seems that the drama  is very closely following the webtoon. This should be good news given what I just read in the spoiler posted earlier. We can expect lotsa mmmmmm, moments ( for the lack of a better word) between the OTP 

Eps 3 scene comparisons 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Positive comments from k netz for episode 3

1 hour ago, shaselai said:

I dont follow the webtoon but is SY such a bad guy or he is misunderstood or he has since been reformed? spoilers are ok. Not sure if he is interested in MS to spite YJ or what..  Thanks!

The  same I  was thinking. What  is the  problem behind this brothers  .

• Like 1

Just finished watching the clips on Youtube and reading the live recap. OMG!!! :love::love: They sure are teasing us with all those skinship. :lol:

31 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Haven't watched the episode yet, and won't get a chance to do so, but I liked this scene clip.

MS: Would you like to eat some ramen before you leave?
YJ: Ramen?
MS: When you’re not in a good mood, like right now, then eating a spicy ramen right after it’s been boiled will put you in a better mood! It’s the best.
MS: Ah! That egg that survived and didn’t break from before, I’ll put that in Vice Chairman’s bowl (of ramen).
(YJ smiles and chuckles a bit. While MS cooks, YJ looks around her apartment.)

YJ reading a note MS wrote for herself: Homework. Stake my life and memorize. (changes to MS’ voice in YJ’s head) If I forget, then I’m totally out of luck.
Title of book: Every Moment Was You
YJ: This book is even here.
MS: What would Vice Chairman know about it? Vice Chairman doesn’t even know what love is.
YJ: Then does Secretary Kim know what love is? When you’ve never dated.
MS: I’ve read a lot about it in books.
YJ: That’s great.
MS: Oh, the water must be boiling.
(YJ sees the stuffed cow.)
YJ: Why is he lying on his nose? (walks toward it)
MS: No! You can’t turn him over! No!
(MS ends up jumping on YJ on the bed. LOL)
(MS tries to get up, but YJ pulls her down into an embrace.)
YJ: Just a little while. I’ll stay like this for just a little while.
YJ: I’m going to try loving too much from now on. I’m going to with you.

Even in this clip, the scene goes from funny charged with innuendo (Does MS really not know the implication of offering a man ramen in her room? YJ clearly does, however, even if he's willing to ignore it. LOL ) to straight up sincere emotion from his heart.

Thank you for translating this scene. I thought it was soo adorable that he didn't go to his CEO friend, but he went to her. He's slowly starting to show stuff about his true self to her. 

• Like 4

@guinearoyal Wow thank you for sharing your grandfather's story. This allows us to see a bit more understanding about YJ's trauma and how he is a bit over the top and overzealous on things.

I do like the burgeoning feelings between the two. Also that MS saw his scar on his ankle and YJ is trying to get to know her better. I love the awkward glances, awareness of attraction but then  you regain your senses back to reality.

I can see YJ's hyung being a rabble rouser and  not liking YJ still and try something with MS. Plus if he finds out that MS is a big fan of his, that is not hard. But I even if MS is attracted to the hyung, her heart is with YJ.

I cannot wait to catch the clips and later tonight the episode. I should be working prepping for some work business meetings. GRR.

• Like 6