Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

1 hour ago, Bojun said:

Finished watching this two days ago after a marathon run spanning three days. Honestly the lead male was quite irritating for most of the series with his over the top narcissist attitude. I know he is just acting his part but still I would have enjoyed the series more had it been toned down. Anyway I watched this because of my crush, Park Min-young. The role was made for her and I could not imagine any other actress doing the part.

this series was based on a webtoon of the same name and LYJ’s personality is based on that as well. 

Also, I think you’re in the wrong thread :lol:

6 minutes ago, rei_smasher11 said:

this series was based on a webtoon of the same name and LYJ’s personality is based on that as well. 

Also, I think you’re in the wrong thread :lol:

I'm in the correct thread. lol I'm merely comparing Park Min-young in Healer and What is Wrong with Secretary Kim. 

It is definitely the drama I recommend to everyone! It’s has everything you need to appreciate: sweetness, emotional, funny. Once you watch that you start to even feel how those two beautiful characters feel. It was a memorable drama to not miss. 
Park Seo Joon perfectly portrayed the CEO vibe and roles. His narcissism is somehow natural and real because usually people make it see too fake and too much of acting. 
Park Min Young is beautiful as always! She said in an interview that she lost weight to fit the secretary appearance. And I have to say she FITS! Her outfits were so pretty and detailed, her accessories were elegant without showing too much. And her acting was amazing.

both are so great on screen that when you finish the drama you just want them to date
:loveu:

• Like 1

It doesnt help that TVN keep running the drama.on its channel:D

Also recent interview by PMY saying WWWSK is her best work, very happy to do it.:wub:

Ps... i do like her in Healer too 

• Like 1