[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

On 9/5/2018 at 1:42 PM, marixoxo said:

I just read it too <3 Hi Chingu @princessfiana can you translate it? huhu~ Thank you sooooooo much :*

sorry, was busy. here you go.

#96 Webtoon

Prequel – my dad is so….(1)

One kid at class said his father got promoted to director. The other kids envy him.

Another kid said what to envy, my father was vice president from before. The other kids said, oh right, vice president is higher position than director.

One kid slammed his school bag on his desk said if you guys are so picky, then Taeyang’s dad is president, who is the greatest

Kid: right, Taeyang?

Taeyang: yea, president is the highest position amongst the board of directors.

[Taeyang ( 8 y.o.) even passersby recognised him as the president LYJ’s son who has his father’s appearance ]

Kids: Wow, your dad is great Taeyang.

Taeyang: well, nth to be envy of, he is president but…dad is so….

Kids: what Taeyang, your dad is so what?

Taeyang: my dad is…

YJ: Taeyang! Did you do well ?

TY: Dad what are you doing at school?

YJ: I came to take you home

YJ: Say bye to your friends

TY: see you tmr

Kids: TY’s dad is very handsome right?

YJ asked TY in the car: you have violin class today right? TY: yea

YJ: how about postpone the class and play with me and mum?

TY: why?

YJ: Cos I barely squeezed some time

TY: no, if I missed on class, I will be behind the other kids that much.

[YJ thinks his son looks like who..]

YJ: well, then there is no choice.

[my dad is a president who is responsible of a big company, like my mother said, the employees are scared of him, but I don’t know, as I don’t see him like this. My dad who is always so busy and coming home late, today, of all things the true reason that he came early to pick me up is so….]

TY: mum, I am home

MS: TY, you are back? did you do well?

TY: yes, today’s English exam only me got full marks

MS: wow, really? TY will be as smart as your father later.

TY: yes [I want to be a bit smarter and handsomer than my dad]

YJ: honey, I have squeezed some time today, lets go out together as family

[TY thinks I said no at the car…]

MS: no, TY has violin class today and I have French study group gathering

YJ: you can just skip it once

MS: I cant, last week I didn’t go becos you said you were not feeling well.

[TY thinks heard my mother met my father as his secretary at the company, my mother who seems to cant do other jobs besides secretary..]

YJ: you can find a teacher to give you a private 1:1 class

MS: practicing with different ppl can help a lot and is interesting.

[TY continued thinking recently she found what she wanted to do and started learning French]

YJ: you are so mean, I went too all that trouble to spare my time and came home early…its so difficult to have a family gathering.

MS: I am sorry, how about postpone TY’s violin class and the two of you spent some time tgt?

[TY thinks mum that’s not the main point]

MS: ok? I am getting ready for my class

[TY thinks although my mother does not know, but I know the reason my dad is acting like this, is becos there is some strange “uncle” at the French study group]

[my dad is trying to use other means….to be continued…]

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

25 minutes ago, princessfiana said:

[TY thinks although my mother does not know, but I know the reason my dad is acting like this, is becos there is some strange “uncle” at the French study group]

[my dad is trying to use other means….to be continued…]

:lol: Still jealous as ever. Never change Young-joona!

Thank you for the translation, @princessfiana!

• LOL 1

22 hours ago, jessvo1080 said:

@princessfianaThanks for the translation. 

Chapter 97 released. Can you translate it? Thanks @princessfiana

saw it~ ^^

#97 webtoon - prequel continues..

Miso and other mothers are having gathering. One mother said she is so envy of Miso. The other mother asked why. The mother explained she attended French study class with Miso and there is a new male student came. The other mother said is it president Kwon that she mentioned before. The mother continued to explain that he thought Miso is still single so really liked her. Miso tried to explain that Kwon is joking. The mother said Kwon was so disappointed when he heard Miso was already married. Taeyang listened and reasoned cos his mom is pretty. Taeyang saw his dad YJ heard overheard the conversation. From two weeks before, YJ insisted that MS attended a couple event with him, last week, he said he was sick but quickly recovered by evening, and suddenly today, his dad asked to go out as family. Taeyang recalled teacher said that father and mother believe and love each other so does it mean his parents doesn’t trust each other. Why his father keep lying? His father is really so so…

YS, wife and daughter came visit Taeyang family suddenly. Miso was surprised. YS wife said they went pass and suddenly wanted to pop in visit and brought some Miso fav food for her so they can each together. Miso had to askYS family to come in. (YJ coughing so I think he planned it =P) Miso called French class to inform them that she will be absent and apologized for being absent 3 weeks in a row. YS daughter asked Taeyang why YJ is doing this. She explained that she finished Taekwondo class was going to have meal with her parents, YJ called YS and yelled at him to come to his house. She asked Taeyang did YJ also treat her dad like this in office? That’s bad. She continued to complain to Taeyang about how bad YJ is, doing this to her dad. Taeyang felt embarrassed of YJ behavior, couldn’t be upfront to Miso about it and using all sorts of excuses to stop her going. She screamed at Taeyang about YJ ill treat her dad. Taeyang also exploded. YS asked YJ that they are not newly weds, why he still jealous, he admired YJ’s idea so is helping him. YJ told him to shut up and keep secret. Miso and the two dads saw the kids fight. YJ scolded Taeyang and asked why they fight, and he wouldn’t forgive him if he wont explain to him. YJ and Miso keep asking Taeyang why and he thought to himself, YJ is idiot, how could he don’t know, but if he told the truth, Miso will be sad. Taeyang finally shouted that this is all his idiot dad’s fault. YJ wondered what happened to his son. TBC.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

On 9/20/2018 at 1:13 AM, mmac80 said:

New chapter is up. I can't wait for @princessfiana's translation:love:

OMG its the final chapter!!

#98 Webtoon (final chapter)

Taeyang crying in his room, thinking his dad is idiot. His dad is trying to stop his mom from going so he is acting like this. TY thought about his grandparents said how come he looked just like YJ when he was a kid. So Taeyang will be a great person like this dad? Taeyang thought to himself that he have to be more great than his dad, so he could not cry. MS went to check out Taeyang and asked to speak with him for a while. MS asked Taeyang could he share with her why he fought with YS’s daughter. Taeyang said nth. MS said really? Even you cant share with mom? Taeyang should not keep secret from mom. MS promised she wont tell YJ so Taeyang could tell her. Taeyang asked MS that she really will keep secret? Taeyang then told MS the story and that’s why he cant tell them before. MS desperately holding back her laughter after hearing his son. Taeyang asked MS whether YJ not trusting her will make her feel sad or sorrow, if she is ok. MS hugged his son and said Taeyang is concerned for her why would she feel sad, of cos she is fine. MS said can she tell Taeyang one thing, that YJ action is not that he don’t trust her. When Taeyang grew up he will understand. When you fell in love with someone and you really love them, sometimes you will have some childish action. Then you will have to be the one to understand their action. MS found YJ jealousy cute. Taeyang asked MS so she already knew it previously? MS said of cos, she is the person in this world who knows YJ the best. Taeyang thought that MS said this with a soft smile, even though he doesn’t understand a word from his mom, there is one thing he is sure that is that YJ and MS loved each other. YJ asked MS did her conversation with their son went well. MS asked whether YS’s daughter left, YJ said they just left. MS told YJ that he needs to get up his score with his son for the time being. Their son has deeper thoughts then they expected. YJ asked what they talked about and MS said its their secret. YJ displeased. MS stepped up to whisper to YJ’s ears saying that “honey, this week is the last week I would let you stop me from going to the study group, from next week pls stop using non-sense excuses. YJ said alright and MS told YJ not to disregard that time they spent together. YJ hugged MS and said isn’t it time to give Taeyang a bro/ sis? He said before that its not good for the age gap between Taeyang and his bro too big. MS said well…..then suddenly Taeyang shouted outside their door asking whether they are asleep. Taeyang barched in their room and asked just today can he sleep with them, as an apology for what happened just now. Taeyang slept on their bed and asked his parents to join him. YJ said alright lets spent the long awaited time together. YJ asked Taeyang what does he think about having a sibling. MS tld YJ lets discuss this later when only two of them. Taeyang thought to himself, he is generously understanding his dad becos he is going to be a more generous person than his dad.

The comic has ended now with completed 93 chapters and 5 prequels.

On 9/20/2018 at 1:49 AM, Inetz said:

Omg love reading the prequel !! Wish they would make a season 2.

Thanks a lot @princessfiana for the translation!!! Greatly appreciate it

welcome, I would love the drama to extend too! so sad even the comic ends...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, princessfiana said:

OMG its the final chapter!!

#98 Webtoon (final chapter)

{Snipped}

:astonished:WHAT, already?! I will miss this webtoon :cry:. We didn't see their other kid, but it's okay. It's implied.

Thank you so much for all of your translations! :kiss_wink:

Omg I don't want it to end!!!!

It's amazing how the love between YJ and MS is so strong and touching.

The mutual love, trust and understanding they have for each other is beyond words, you just want to keep seeing their daily lives like it's so inspiring.

@princessfiana Thank you once again for the translation, let's pray for a season 2 ! lol We never know since the drama got so much love, they might want to make a season 2 in a few years :P Hopefully with the same cast!! :D

I don't think this thread will move that much now that the webtoon also ended, so see u guys in the shipper thread! lol

4 hours ago, mmac80 said:

:astonished:WHAT, already?! I will miss this webtoon :cry:. We didn't see their other kid, but it's okay. It's implied.

Thank you so much for all of your translations! :kiss_wink:

welcome! its so sad the webtoon ended abruptly....was looking fwd to the birth of their daughter too.

1 hour ago, Inetz said:

Omg I don't want it to end!!!!

It's amazing how the love between YJ and MS is so strong and touching.

The mutual love, trust and understanding they have for each other is beyond words, you just want to keep seeing their daily lives like it's so inspiring.

@princessfiana Thank you once again for the translation, let's pray for a season 2 ! lol We never know since the drama got so much love, they might want to make a season 2 in a few years :P Hopefully with the same cast!! :D

I don't think this thread will move that much now that the webtoon also ended, so see u guys in the shipper thread! lol

welcome! yea lets see each other in soompi world later. hopefully PSY and PMY make another drama tgt.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...