Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

Absolutely love this sweet drama as everyone as said.  The wedding was just stunning! 

As the series concluded I have one lingering question: why did he change his name?

I think I've might missed it. Was there ever an explanation on why SY changed his name after the kidnapping?  

• Like 1

His original name (Sung Hyun) sounded so much like his elder brother's (Sung Yeon), and both brothers were constantly compared with each other. To reduce the conflict between both brothers, the parents decided to change his name to YJ.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, chdom said:

For anyone that knows after the wedding stuff... Does Mi Soo stay as his secretary or does she get promoted? Stop working? TIA

In the webtoon, MS was promoted to the director grade due to YJ's consideration, so she can have freedom to decide when to go to work.  that helps her balance her new life with YJ, as she does not have to quit her job now but also have time for family

@kaoriharang thx for the gifs....I think PSY made YJ so cute!! when MS finally not calling him VP but my husband, he keep staring at her text with that cute smile~~

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

like you guys, i am feeling the sadness that this drama has ended. so much to love about the story, and the characters on it, even the supporting actors were great! thank you to everyone who made this drama possible and absolutely lovable.

i liked that YJ's relationship with his brother is on the mend, and that he's learning some sensitivity from him. YJ maybe smart but his brother is quite thoughtful and attuned to people. he gave YJ the right way to go about the proposal and thought about MS's pollen allergy ahead of time. imagine how MS would look, sneezing all the way to the altar. we can't have that. 

also, i think this is the first time i watched a drama wherein the groom was more excited about the wedding plans...that was fun for me...:)

i noticed they switched sides when they entered the wedding hall? it reminded me of what they said in an interview...of  how both actors think that the left side of their face is better for the camera, but PSJ gives way to PMY, so she's always on the right side when they're kissing or face to face...

i will miss PSJ and PMY as YJ and sec kim...

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Ok if this is true i'll be dead!!

Reveal hidden contents

and some netizens are turning on them because of it ugh...some are saying it's like he got to get paid while working with his girlfriend. Anyway I hope both of their careers only go up from here. I've been rooting for them for years and i'm very happy for them.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks! :)
  • Like 1

Did anybody notice that this drama seems to be loosely based on the Hollywood movie 'Two Weeks Notice'? The 2002 movie starring Hugh Grant and Sandra Bullock has the same setup of course without the 16 hours of Kdrama theatrics and secondary characters.

Quite a cute movie.

PMY girl you did it:star:....you smile with your eyes and soul , no wonder YJ was a goner from day one lol.... and you made such a cool bride . YJ , you counting the days until you get 'sold' lol made us laugh and cheer for you and MiSo 100%. Thank you for great laughs and joyful entertainment these past weeks. Adios . 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, chdom said:

For anyone that knows after the wedding stuff... Does Mi Soo stay as his secretary or does she get promoted? Stop working? TIA

That's a really good question. Since we don't really know (besides from the webtoon, which i have not read) I wanna say she stays on as his secretary cause as we all know only MS can really handle YJ. Although it might have been funny seeing someone else like JA try. For one thing he would never have a tie one cause he won't like anyone else besides MS tie it for him.

What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim: Episode 15

by LollyPip

SecretaryKim15-00149.jpg

Just because Young-joon and Mi-so are in love, doesn’t mean their struggles are over, because romance is tricky enough to navigate when you don’t also work together. And Young-joon still hasn’t achieved his goal of convincing Mi-so to marry him — he’s still trying to get an answer after four failed proposals. He’s going to have to make this last one count, but he’s all out of ideas, and this might be his last chance.

More....

• Like 3

1d5a78KK2SA-1-h5-adam-dan-hawa-mabelialo

WHAT IS WRONG WITH SECRETARY KIM
2019 monthly calendar

1d5a78KK2SA-1-h6-adam-dan-hawa-mabelialo

Spoiler

1d5a78KK2SA-1-h7-adam-dan-hawa-mabelialo

1d5a80v-1-adam-dan-hawa-mabelialong-4148

1d5a80v-2-JPG-adam-dan-hawa-mabelialong-

1d5a80v-2-H-adam-dan-hawa-mabelialong-41

1d5a80v-3-adam-dan-hawa-mabelialong-4148