Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

2 minutes ago, princessfiana said:

besides the missing wedding ring, anyone noticed the scars on YJ ankles also went missing in Ep16?

Yeah you're right. But it's okay, i think almost every drama have every little mistake about the detail .. :D:D

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

11 hours ago, kaoriharang said:

If i am correct I believe the web novel in korean ended with the marriage?

Then again I may be wrong.

Thanks for the correction.

I don’t know about the novel ending in korea. Indonesian translated novel has 2 books or volumes which consists 12 chapters plus an epilogue and 5 side stories. Neither chapter 12th or the epilogue had scenes about the wedding. Chap 12th about the proposal then in epilogue the story had leaped to after wedding life just like webtoon.

• Like 3

So we didnt get an OTP shot at the after party..... It never happens anyway. Though Im glad they were sitting at the same table. "CLOSE FRIENDS"...hmmmm DISPATCH get to work, PRONTO! :tounge_wink:

So cute how these young child actors came together

Spoiler

• Like 4

@princessfiana Hi Chingu! I've seen you are translating the webtoon update and I'm always looking forward on your translation of every updates. Thank you so much! :) Now that the drama ended, are you still going to translate the webtoon updates?

• Like 3

"What's Wrong With Secretary Kim" Park Seo-joon Moved by Park Min-young in a Wedding Dress

photo990644.jpg

On the last episode of the tvN drama "What's Wrong With Secretary Kim", Kim Mi-so (Park Min-young) visited Lee Young-joon's (Park Seo-joon) house in a wedding dress.

Their families had already met and agreed to the wedding and they started preparing for the marriage, but it wasn't easy due to the work load. Lee Young-joon was excited on the day they promised to go dress and tuxedo fitting, but Kim Mi-so was late because she had so much work to do. In the end, the wedding shop closed for the day.

Lee Young-joon was mad and started bickering with Kim Mi-so so that night she called him out.

She was standing in his living room in a dress and he couldn't believe his eyes. She told him not to be angry as it took her a while to do her hair at that time of night.

He said, "I'm not angry already" and hugged her.

• Like 6

tumblr_pci1r8ZqC81w99clso1_400.giftumblr_pci1r8ZqC81w99clso2_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_pci1r8ZqC81w99clso3_400.giftumblr_pci1r8ZqC81w99clso4_400.gif

Is this the guide for how to congratulate Miso on marrying him?

Credit: trendingkdrama

tumblr_pchjuc5z4z1vay5kgo1_400.giftumblr_pchjuc5z4z1vay5kgo2_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_pchjuc5z4z1vay5kgo4_400.gif  tumblr_pchjuc5z4z1vay5kgo3_400.gif

I’ve never been this drunk before. Why? I always had to be on standby as I didn’t know when you’d call. Come to think of it, it’s making me angry. What do you mean?

Credit: messijoahae

• Like 15

I know I'm late to this forum, and to the farewell party. :grimace:  But  let it be known that I am so into this drama and the tandem of PSJ and PMY from the start.   I never thought I could ship another OTP after SongSong, but this Bulldozer couple proved me wrong.

I wish them well and more success in their individual careers.  Whether the dating rumor is true or not, I thank this beloved couple and all the people behind the scene  for making me happy for this past 4 mos.

See you in another Kdrama chingus.   :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 10

Best romantic k-drama of the year. Well done! Park Seo-Joon (박서준) and Park Min-young (박민영) :heart:

• Like 6

hello, everyone! wow. it has been ages since my last visit in this forum and actually post! it seems like i come out only when i’ve been deeply moved and this drama surely did it’s job in doing so! more than what i would have ever imagined. i am a sucker for romcoms, but have not found the perfect fit for my taste in recent years until this gem! my heart has been filled with excitement and joy every time a new episode comes out, so i am currently going through major withdrawals already and it hasn’t even been 24 hours yet since i watched the last two episodes — the most heartfelt, sincere, romantic proposal and wedding scenes i’ve seen in a kdrama! sigh love!!

this drama has the right amount of everything a romcom must have! it was fun, hilarious, sincere, heartwarming, and one that would make you want to fall in love and be loved! i’m so thankful to PSJ and PMY for bringing to life the characters i’ve come to love so dearly. i can’t imagine anyone else as LYJ and KMS. they owned and delivered their characters so well, so realistic that sometimes a fangirl like me would question what is acting and what is real, yknow? they’ve got the perfect chemistry and the visuals are no joke! this drama made me want to get a brand new wardrobe seeing how well-dressed PMY was as KMS! she looked stunning in every episode just as how gorgeous PSJ was in those tux and polo shirts *swoons* plus the OST hit me right through the heart! i love so much!  

i’m definitely going to miss this drama as it made me feel so happy and experience love through LYJ and KMS! and some may think this drama is just like any other, but nope! proved me darn wrong as it deviated away from the cliches so smoothly and presented such a refreshing attack to the romance and comedy to make a perfectly blended sweet treat for us viewers! it definitely earned a spot as one of my fave kdramas ever, not just romcom! i’m definitely going to watch again! :wub:

thank you all for this thread! definitely love reading others’ thoughts on things i like and knowing many others feel and think the same! it has been such a lovely experience! 

• Like 13

From PMY agency all I understood is that she's happy that MS got her happy ending 

She's a beautiful bride.. PSJ is so lucky...opss I mean her future hubby :phew:

bd4acdba22afca06dd4160f8aa554836.png

ezgif-2-c9133538cd.gif

cr as tag

• Like 7

Just got finished watching the last 2 episodes. I'm smiling ear to ear. 

All I can say is:

Now that was a TRUE Rom-Com!!:heart:

Thank you all for this thread! Thoroughly enjoyed the ride!!:lol:

• Like 3

Been a ride watching this with everyone!

thank you for being such a fantastic group.

I avoided reading too much here for the last 2 eps cos I wanted to fully enjoy them without knowing what is coming next. Hehe. I want to experience the full ploppity plop of my heart ! 

Hope to read up and comment after.

On my way back to catch the last 2 !

• Like 4