Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

34 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

WALKING DOWN THE AISLE.

This two look absolutely gorgeous! as they walk down - they reflect and think of their past.

Flashback during the aisle scene - all the kisses are being replayed.

-END-

Looks like they went with the novel ending (:

Actually, this drama does not follow novel or webtoon ending. In novel there will be side stories about their after wedding lives including the first son and the second pregnancy, their trip to china and the last part was about their first meeting 9 years before. Webtoon has more similar scenes with novel. But, neither novel or webtoon had wedding scenes. Their story just jump to next few months after the wedding.

I suggest you to read the novel (if you are Indonesian, the novel has translated to Bahasa and consist of 2 volumes). Cause the novel was the original story before made in webtoon.

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, imels said:

Actually, this drama does not follow novel or webtoon ending. In novel there will be side stories about their after wedding lives including the first son and the second pregnancy, their trip to china and the last part was about their first meeting 9 years before. Webtoon has more similar scenes with novel. But, neither novel or webtoon had wedding scenes. Their story just jump to next few months after the wedding.

I suggest you to read the novel (if you are Indonesian, the novel has translated to Bahasa and consist of 2 volumes). Cause the novel was the original story before made in webtoon.

If i am correct I believe the web novel in korean ended with the marriage?

Then again I may be wrong.

Thanks for the correction.

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

It has been such a wonderful ride, today episode was beautiful.

Our lovely couple till the end.

YJ is beyond perfection.

MS is just gorgeous :)

I will be back later to update the YT videos once they become available.

Thank you once again to everyone who recapped! @Kasmic @nonski @jeonghyang @ohoheli

Thank you dearest chingu and @nonski @jeonghyang @ohoheli as well. Shout out to everyone here in this thread whom made this drama evermore fun esp @princessfiana @bebebisous33 @Ahpheng @UnniSarah @attriste @lolly84 @Lawyerh @dramaninja @Dramanoona @Ondine @evie7  @lclarakl @minseojoon @realistic2280 @MeritaG @turtle0217 @jadore1 and Im sorry if I left anyone out but as you can see my tagging isnt working as well. :blink: opps Sorry. ;)

Love a drama which makes me laugh and giddy at the same time  :D

Such a grand fairytale like wedding. I hope their real life wedding will be just as beautiful and loving.:heart:

ezgif-2-a1198fe337.gif

YS is so hilarious and his parody of our bulldozer couple was another highlight of this finale ep. 

She's so pretty

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

I've never been this sad when drama ends. And never have i cried because of it. But WWWSK did this to me.:bawling:

This drama is everything! I will really miss the feeling of waiting for weds and thurs for updates and of course, our cast. 

Im so thankful they are the ones portraying these roles coz i really cant imagine other actors doing it. :)

To the crew, they did a wonderful job and they deserve to be awarded for it. (Especially the effects they were using):sweat_smile:

I hope to see them shine more in their future projects:blush:

P.s. Can someone make an expectation vs. Reality of the bed scene of YJ and MS and YS and his wife? Coz it would be hilarious really:joy:

• Like 12

Love it all. Great story. It  made my week happy. 

Does anyone know were can I find the entire novel I would like to read it. Thanks  

• Like 5

Thanks all!   Wow.   Been a beautiful ride, this drama.  Gorgeous ending,  that wedding.   And I am also glad that there are 3 couples...most of all PYS and ex-wife & their parody,  and  of course our  two office couples.  Loving the team, and shout out to “hero” Yang Cheol, whom I find a lovable character. 

Will hang around here some more, we are not done yet until every one of us sees the subs tomorrow.   But for those who will exit early,  see you in other dramas!    

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Post #3

The wedding dress scene, one reason why I really like it is because

YJ has always been the one that is doing all the events for MS.

it is nice that she is now doing something in return for him (:

@vangsweetie637 @Kasmic @Yongzura @stroppyse @lolly84 @attriste @bebebisous33 @USAFarmgirl @evie7 @nonski @jeonghyang @YourHighness .

Spoiler

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, nonski said:

no worries dear dongsaeng @jeonghyang just enjoy the show and the beautiful

Park Min Young!

She's indeed BEAUTIFUL... 128.gifSTUNNING much~~~

jVO8ABV.gif

Spoiler

tZP7H02.gif

26u0I9J.gif

AJOeamn.gif

Spoiler

AO4uZ7h.gif

SLufwDm.gif

qg9Cl10.gif

xsF3pzQ.gif

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

Thank you to all who screencaped, commented, translated . .really enjoyed the drama and can't wait to watch both ep tonight..see u on the next interesting drama...**Aura**

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1