[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

This drama is definitely a good straight-up romance, kept from being too rote by the subversion of tropes, not to mention the excellent acting, assured direction, and appropriate production values. This drama was always going to live or die by the chemistry and acting of the OTP's, however, and for once both members of the OTP really delivered on their characters and their romance.

I also wanted to chime my agreement with @ck1Oz that PMY's stylist has been really superb in this drama.

You wrote exactly how I feel about this drama all I can say is ditto.  The drama progressed at a nice pace, the dilemmas were resolved fairly quickly.  The cast was great, the acting top notch, chemistry between the OTP's was "hot" and I like that everyone had a happy ending... nicely done. This drama had just the right amount of everything. Thank you screen writer, director and production manager for a job well done.  I will watch this drama again.

I also agree with you and @ck1Oz that the stylist was great in this drama.  I loved the clothes and the fact that they were not ill fitting.  The characters were styled one would expect a real Vice Chairman and his assistant to dress.

• Like 6

[BREAKING] Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young are reportedly dating!

On July 26, a printed copy of the Sports DongA newspaper leaked online. The newspaper is reportedly the July 27/28th edition which includes the breaking headline, "Park Seo Joon & Park Min Young: 3 years of secret dating". 

Edited by sc_aa56cffa5087b50a4810f4317134eec9
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2

Bwaaaaaaaa I finished my marathon..... This is the eeeeeeend dragonweepplz.gif?1

This last episode was beauuuuutiful , the wedding dress was amazing, the bride and groom were stunning.... actors were gorgeous to begin with, kisses were out of this world for k-drama, and my heart and stomach were "squeezing" every episode , I must have lost 10 years of my lifespan today!!!!! In short, I loooooved that drama !!!

.... I don't know what more to say right now....

Gomowo recapers , lurkers (that's me too ^^), everyone ............

But it's finiiiiiished..... Ottokkeeeeee   dragonpetplz.gif?1 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Soompi has updated their article with PMY's agency's denial as well: https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/26/park-seo-joon-denies-reports-dating-park-min-young/

I think denials are essentially meaningless in a post-SongSong wedding world. :lol: I really do hope to see them work together again though, preferably in a non-romcom, like a dramatic film with a more realistic tone. And I do want them to make a cameo in PD's next drama, hehe. I hope whatever their dating status is doesn't preclude them from doing that.

• Like 8

I just wanted to say i love the drama. It's been a while since I loved any rom-com kdrama wise like I love WWWSK. The whole cast did an awesome job.

The relationships seems to real and i love how everyone in MS's department really rooted for all the couples that popped up.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, princessfiana said:

besides the missing wedding ring, anyone noticed the scars on YJ ankles also went missing in Ep16?

Yeah you're right. But it's okay, i think almost every drama have every little mistake about the detail .. :D:D

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

11 hours ago, kaoriharang said:

If i am correct I believe the web novel in korean ended with the marriage?

Then again I may be wrong.

Thanks for the correction.

I don’t know about the novel ending in korea. Indonesian translated novel has 2 books or volumes which consists 12 chapters plus an epilogue and 5 side stories. Neither chapter 12th or the epilogue had scenes about the wedding. Chap 12th about the proposal then in epilogue the story had leaped to after wedding life just like webtoon.

• Like 3

So we didnt get an OTP shot at the after party..... It never happens anyway. Though Im glad they were sitting at the same table. "CLOSE FRIENDS"...hmmmm DISPATCH get to work, PRONTO! :tounge_wink:

So cute how these young child actors came together

Spoiler

• Like 4

"What's Wrong With Secretary Kim" Park Seo-joon Moved by Park Min-young in a Wedding Dress

photo990644.jpg

On the last episode of the tvN drama "What's Wrong With Secretary Kim", Kim Mi-so (Park Min-young) visited Lee Young-joon's (Park Seo-joon) house in a wedding dress.

Their families had already met and agreed to the wedding and they started preparing for the marriage, but it wasn't easy due to the work load. Lee Young-joon was excited on the day they promised to go dress and tuxedo fitting, but Kim Mi-so was late because she had so much work to do. In the end, the wedding shop closed for the day.

Lee Young-joon was mad and started bickering with Kim Mi-so so that night she called him out.

She was standing in his living room in a dress and he couldn't believe his eyes. She told him not to be angry as it took her a while to do her hair at that time of night.

He said, "I'm not angry already" and hugged her.

• Like 6

tumblr_pci1r8ZqC81w99clso1_400.giftumblr_pci1r8ZqC81w99clso2_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_pci1r8ZqC81w99clso3_400.giftumblr_pci1r8ZqC81w99clso4_400.gif

Is this the guide for how to congratulate Miso on marrying him?

Credit: trendingkdrama

tumblr_pchjuc5z4z1vay5kgo1_400.giftumblr_pchjuc5z4z1vay5kgo2_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_pchjuc5z4z1vay5kgo4_400.gif  tumblr_pchjuc5z4z1vay5kgo3_400.gif

I’ve never been this drunk before. Why? I always had to be on standby as I didn’t know when you’d call. Come to think of it, it’s making me angry. What do you mean?

Credit: messijoahae

• Like 15