Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

We are getting a proposal scene people! YEAH! and YJ on the piano! ME LIKE!!

@lolly84 @attriste @YourHighness . @vangsweetie637 @triplem @Kasmic @Yongzura @bebebisous33 @dramaninja @evie7

@nonski @jeonghyang

Looks like someone updated it :D

But @stroppyse do you have any idea what they are saying? I can't hear the drunk parts :P

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3

Is this going to be part of their wedding?:D:D it would be funny :D

It would be nice if they're doing the wedding in the ending of episode 15 and then give us more scene of funny life of YJ and MS after their marriage. And give us more office live as husband and wife. :D:D ah if they're give us 90 minutes episode for 2 last episode. 

What will happen if YJ is drunk, is she's going to let YJ sleep in her home ... :D

• Like 11

I was just thinking its abt time to release the  preview and here it is! ahhhh hahaha looks like YJ finished all his blockbuster ideas for a proposal in his last attempt in trying to woo her.  YJ said he wanted to sleep next to MS every night that brought her tears. 

• Like 7

Watching the 30s trailer again...I love the straight-hair LBD look on Mi So, but I am bothered by the fit around her waist. All her clothes have fit her impeccably, why is the fit off now on such a special occasion? The wedding dress (I am assuming there will be one) better fit her flawlessly!!! <_< /end rant

• Like 4

Melikey too!!! Park Seo Joon is killing it in those black mandarin collar shirts *sweats* I think I might be drunk watching this on Wednesday too.. 

And PSJ’s insta-update... man that guy has endless legs. Melikey :wub: 

weibo update too. 

• Like 5

Translation of the episode 15 preview. Cute.

Father: There are things that men have to discuss alone!
YJ: One shot! (meaning the same as “bottoms up”)
YJ: (drunkenly) Ta da!
MS: (drunkenly) Oh! Really!
YS: Proposal?!
Father: I’ll be keeping my eyes on you.
YS: (snaps his fingers as if he has an idea) At Yumongland- (meaning the amusement park)
YJ: I’ve already done that.
YS: At the best-
YJ: I’ve already done that.
YS: Tough!
YS: Fine. Fine. I had totally forgotten. (me: I think YS means that he had forgotten YJ's scale of doing things already since he's coming up with ideas that YJ has already done for/with MS. :) )
SR: (drunkenly) Do it like this, use your butt to write your name before you go. (LOL)
YJ: The thing I most want to do for her...
YJ: Please sleep by my side every night.

I absolutely love PSJ's singing voice, so I'm actually really looking forward to hearing him sing again. Plus the sincerity in his eyes and voice as he asks MS to sleep by his side every night. :wub:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

I wonder if they're going to add another love scene like they did in the webtoon. Probably not, though I'll be satisfied with a morning after cuddling with a shirtless LYJ and maybe KMS in a cami (or something -- just no long sleeves please :sweat_smile:).

Here's the webtoon proposal scene with english subs:

Spoiler

• Like 7

I just can't believe this is the last week. It went by so fast!  That's how you know you are having a lot of fun watching it. :lol:    With such excellent writing and directing like this, I feel like this rom-com could go on and on, just like the webtoon.   I'm not ready for it to stop :tears:

It would be cool if they could give us a couple of bonus episodes every few months, just to keep up with the webtoon :grin:

• Like 3