Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

Sidetrack...I have always enjoyed watching Youn's Kitchen Season 2 in Spain. Seo Joon was an intern (a waiter cum cook) in the reality show. His role was quite low key but I couldn't help noticing how diligent, committed and a good cook he was. He even ironed his own clothes perfectly. Yoomi was then a cook cum kitchen helper. This episode looks like a reunion for both.

(so many pleasant surprises!)

• Like 11

I love Jung YooMi cameo ... not only did she used her real name but she also tried to do his aura thing KEKEKE! then she unintentionally sparked MS jealously by saying that YJ proposed to her when they were 5 yrs old. So cute no wonder MS was jealous and we got to see that evil smirk again. YJ I feel the cold too and how quick was she able to smile again :tongue:

0aa1843a3b7db83f134ad5f05d02b1b5.png

giphy.gif

• Like 15
  • LOL 9

I can't help but stare on his sexy apple BUTT!

ymKXF8N.gif

The photobomber has an incredible hilarious pose than the model... haha!

Spoiler

5daFKBO.gif

9 minutes ago, attriste said:

Oh yes now I remember thank you!! Sorry was busy laughing my richard simmons off with the dad and beet red veiny strangled YJ too hard that I forgot everything else.

3Cqdb1A.gif

Intro~~ " APPA! " Flips the hair! Now I know where Miso got the flipping hair habit.

Spoiler

TL2vamS.gif

• Like 12
  • LOL 11

@jeonghyang I can just imagine you saying that like CEO Ahn in SWDBS (talking about Ji soo’s apple butt hahahaahah) 

YoungJoon was beet red at the end too from that shock hahahahaha. Father in law invokes such a different reaction from him, it’s nice to see his deference hahaahah. 

We gonna have proposaaallll a wedddding and babiessssssss pleassseeeee.

• Like 8
  • LOL 5

@kaoriharang @attriste the angst scene in preview 14 I believe was when MS told YJ that she wont quit her her job and that she loved working to help others esp to those whom she loves.  Look at the preview 14 in spoiler tag and thats the scene where YJ is teary and wearing a white shirt. He was touched by her words. Am I right?

Spoiler

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

@kaoriharang @attriste the angst scene in preview 14 I believe was when MS told YJ that she wont quit her her job and that she loved working to help others esp to those whom she loves.  Look at the preview 14 in spoiler tag and thats the scene where YJ is teary and wearing a white shirt. He was touched by her words. Am I right?

Okay it is a bit confusing but,

the last line of the preview WHICH WE THOUGHT WAS A BREAK UP LINE. Is from the scene where YJ lets MS go as his secretary.

HOWEVER!

the scene in which they made the line overlap with - the one where YJ's is teary eye is the last scene where MS tells YJ she wants to stay on.

Basically they combined it to look like as though the couple was going to break up.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

It seems that vice president YJ needs that his friend's tonic more than his friend:D

Energy is fast depleting:D:lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 9

11 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

Did it not look like he was kissing her neck during the backhug? :P 

It looks like it. That’s first thing i noticed on the scene. Pause it at 0:07

• Like 1

Just a fan passing by:lol:

I just cant help myself question those red marks from YJ's neck in the first clip. (I see what she did there):smirk:

Thought that he is the only bulldozer but MS too huh;):P

They can be called as "The Bulldozer Couple":joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

I'm so glad that MS' father's disapproval was a total troll. I laughed when I saw the bit where her father says that he had been acting disapproving for MS' benefit, because YJ as a chaebol probably never thought that he wouldn't be good enough to be accepted by any parent.

It's lovely that the OTP are in no danger of separating or any noble idiot acts. :)

• Like 11

LOL. As soon as I wrote that about MS' father, I saw this clip, and just burst out laughing.

MS: I think I’m all out of ramen. Oh! Here, one ramen left! It includes some freeze dried dumplings, so if we make this dumpling ramen, I think it will be enough for both of us to eat.
YJ: Dumpling ramen?
MS: If it says here ricecake ramen, then it’s ricecake ramen. If it says cheese ramen, then it’s cheese ramen.
YJ: So it suits different tastes. It’s definitely an instant food that is remarkable.
MS: Why am I so happy right now? Actually, things like this was my fantasy. After coming home from work, making an everyday meal with my husband, and spending the evening that way. (giggles, but then realizes what she just said and starts to get up) Oh, why is the house so warm?!
YJ: That fantasy, I’ll make it come true for you. Getting off work together every day, eating ramen together every day. Even if my body becomes full of msg (monosodium glutamate), it’s fine.
YJ: I…want to be Mi So’s husband. I want to marry Kim Mi So.  (at her lack of reaction) Why? Do you have an objection? (still no response from MS, so he leans over to kiss her)
MS Father: (popping out of MS’ bed) I have an objection!
YJ: Father-in-law!
MS: The two of you marrying, I have an objection to this person!

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 4