Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

17 hours ago, 999hearts said:

Wait... what???

Can someone tell me if the webtoon says what's gonna happen after their badluck omens? It's too weird if nothing happens after YJ's cracked cup, MS's scratched heel, and YS's cracked cup, scratched heel, AND crow...

haha.. i thought it was a known taboo in k-drama relationship? :D

I'm no Korean but my husband believes in it and would not let me pay for his shoes or slippers... and even if I did buy him that, he will pay me back $1 as a token....:D

• Like 3

PSJ IG update thanking both the writer and PD of Fight my Way for their food truck support. (Not sure why this post was deleted in my previous post) :blink:

PSJ looks so :wub: and it seems his dreading the ending of this wonderful drama. Me too I share the same emoji :bawling: whenever I think of it. FIGHTING WKS TEAM!!!

TvN  FB official stills 

Spoiler

37188179_293887674516098_169583465390827

37161271_293887567849442_468191320907291

37250927_293887694516096_386763053981289

More support coming in, an ice-cream truck. They need it during a 37 degree heat of filming

and for PMY - Im so happy for the WSK team, looks like they have so many in coming support throughout their filming. :thumbsup:

Spoiler

• Like 8

hmm...

i really would have handed PSJ the best actor award after watching episode 12...:)

and i honestly wasn't even a fan of his until this drama. (although i watched youn's kitchen 2 and liked him there too)

i would be having serious withdrawal symptoms once this drama ends. love them both. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, trixie1029 said:

hmm...

i really would have handed PSJ the best actor award after watching episode 12...:)

and i honestly wasn't even a fan of his until this drama. (although i watched youn's kitchen 2 and liked him there too)

i would be having serious withdrawal symptoms once this drama ends. love them both. 

I'm a Na PD fan so I got acquainted with PSJ in Youn's Kitchen. His easy going personality and earnestness was the winning formula for the show and he won me over as a fan :P

So here I am here .... catching his latest hit drama WWWSK which is proving to be another winner for him. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

His chemistry with PMY is explosive and the latest preview of Ep 13 where their bodies were glued to each other at the g**** area when they were smooching........ :dizzy: *hot hot hot*

• Like 8

Just so Happy that WSK is receiving lots of love, I do really enjoy it (except the kiss scenes thou).....   I am so glad that PMY have this Sweet Revenge from last year, since her Queen For Seven Days DOESN'T deserve a poor ratings, really...  But she has so happy and glad enough that her co-stars are very supportive of her, esp YWJ.......And I even wished (or cursed, perhaps lol) KBS to have their drama not a buzzworthy or suffer in poor ratings! (and it's happening, lol)....... Since they they did not even recognize or give awards to PMY or YWJ- even just a Best Couple  ( thou LDG won best actor thou)... But I get it, PMY must've been matured enough not to engage with those shipping or couple thingy...

I still clearly remembers that during this season of last year, when Fight for My Way (Mon-Tues, and most buzzworthy that time) & Queen For Seven Days (Wed-Thurs) both aired on KBS..... But PSJ & Kim Ji Won got the Best Couple Award in KBS drama awards...

PSJ, yeah he is really so funny.... So nice to see that his Fight For My Way  still supports him..... Just hate his eyes thou, sorry.. LOL... I find it too tough & scary...

I wonder if Song Ji Na, have sent food trucks already..... or PD Lee Jung Sub...... But I'm pretty sure, they are cheering for her....

And Yes, PMY is indeed the Queen of Chemistry..... Plot wise for WSK, smooth enough....

• Like 6

On 7/15/2018 at 7:22 PM, vintage_chutzpah said:

was on break with korean dramas and devoured chinese dramas. my friend just randomly tweeted about this and gave it a try. what do you know? i got hooked again no matter some of the cliche scenarios. love the 1st episode of them all on how just efficient secretary kim is 

I hate to say this but I'm feeling a dulling of my spark for WWWSK so need a back-up (blasphemy I know, don't kill me!)

So this is not the right place to ask so my apologies! But you're a fresh binge-er... Can you rec some nice romcom C-drama? The last one I watched is A Love So Beautiful and I want something similarly feel-good-ey and uncomplicated.  

• Like 2

I haven't been on here for a while, but just wanted to ask where to people download Kdramas in HD? I'm having a hard time finding sites :( Thank you.

THIS DRAMA IS SO GOOD THOUGH! WAHHHH!

• Like 5

:kiss_wink:

tumblr_pbxqholS3e1wt6z7qo2_400.giftumblr_pbxqholS3e1wt6z7qo1_400.gif

tumblr_pbxqholS3e1wt6z7qo4_400.giftumblr_pbxqholS3e1wt6z7qo3_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_pbxqholS3e1wt6z7qo6_400.giftumblr_pbxqholS3e1wt6z7qo5_400.gif

etherealdramas

a smooth young joon ft. a shook mi so-

-------------------------------

tumblr_pbtv1jCrpk1wt6z7qo4_400.giftumblr_pbtv1jCrpk1wt6z7qo3_400.giftumblr_pbtv1jCrpk1wt6z7qo6_400.giftumblr_pbtv1jCrpk1wt6z7qo5_400.gif

------------------

“What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” And “Mr. Sunshine” Top List Of Most Buzzworthy Dramas

Spoiler

Whats-Wrong-with-Secretary-Kim-Mr.-Sunshine.jpg

tvN’s “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” continues to be a drama that attracts high interest!

This list of Most Buzzworthy Dramas of the week was released on July 16, showing “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” on top for the sixth consecutive week. “Mr. Sunshine” is right behind its heels, coming in at second place with just a one percent difference.

Check out the full list of Moss Buzzworthy Dramas below!

1. tvN’s “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” (17.48 percent)

Spoiler

2. tvN’s “Mr. Sunshine” (16.27 percent)
3. OCN’s “Life on Mars” (7.2 percent)
4. JTBC’s “Miss Hammurabi” (5.15 percent)
5. KBS2’s “Are You Human, Too?” (4.59 percent)
6. MBC’s “Come and Hug Me” (4.11 percent)
7. tvN’s “Let’s Eat 3: Begins” (3.79 percent)
8. SBS’s “Wok of Love” (3.47 percent)
9. SBS’s “Let Me Introduce Her” (3.26 percent)
10. KBS2’s “to. Jenny” (3.23 percent)

tvN drama actors took over the top ten list of Most Buzzworthy Actors, taking nine out of the ten slots. Park Seo Joon topped the list, joined by “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” co-stars Park Min Young in second place and Lee Tae Hwan in fifth place.

Spoiler

“Mr. Sunshine” stars Kim Tae Ri, Lee Byung Hun, Yoo Yeon Seok, and Byun Yo Han took third, fourth, sixth, and seventh place respectively. They were joined by “Let’s Eat 3” leads Yoo Doojoon and Baek Jin Hee in eighth and ninth place. The only non-tvN drama actor was Jung Kyung Ho in tenth place from OCN’s “Life on Mars.”

Good Data Corporation’s “Most Buzzworthy” lists analyzed 32 dramas that are airing or are set to air. They research responses from online news articles, blog posts, online communities, social media, and video comments. The data was collected between July 9 and July 15.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/15/whats-wrong-secretary-kim-mr-sunshine-top-list-buzzworthy-dramas/

---------------------------------

Adding

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, trixie1029 said:

so...am i to believe that the sisters are unaware that KMS was kidnapped? 

Yep! MS left her house that night and came back the next morning, which is why the sisters have no idea what she’s talking about (spiders, getting kidnapped) in ep. 1

• Like 3

Omona, Young-joon has probably suppressed his feelings for Secretary Kim for too long already that's why he couldn't conceal it anymore. This whole episode is filled with sexual tension between the two, and I'm always on the edge of my seat waiting on whether they will do it or not. And then finally, the last minutes gave us this!

Continue reading here:

https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/07/17/k-drama-reaction-why-secretary-kim-episode-12/

fotor_153178964178158.jpg?w=840

Edited by Mrs_JCW
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, trixie1029 said:

so...am i to believe that the sisters are unaware that KMS was kidnapped? 

This very strange, I just can't believe that they did not miss her. Maybe they never said anything because she didn't remember what happened. I know they were young too but I just can't see the oldest sister not having a clue.

@kaoriharang Thanks for the tag. I was dying for that preview. :love: 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, evie7 said:

This very strange, I just can't believe that they did not miss her. Maybe they never said anything because she didn't remember what happened. I know they were young too but I just can't see the oldest sister not having a clue.

@kaoriharang Thanks for the tag. I was dying for that preview. :love: 

Guess the drama didn’t explain as detail as webtoon. The night before the kidnap of MS, the sisters got their news that their mother would die, so they were crying their eyes out so they were tired. MS woke up in the middle of the night and was looking for mom so she was kidnapped.  the whole kidnap of MS only happened during the night as the woman committed suicide that night and YJ took MS back home safe by the morning.  The sisters never knew MS went out in the night.

i.e. YJ has been kidnapped for 3 days when he met MS.  MS only been kidnapped for few hours at night till dawn.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3