Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

4 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Maybe we'll get surprised by writers imagination and they'll give us what we want... or maybe and most probably we'll get only another HOT kiss for satisfying our thirst!:lol:

HOT kiss is a MUST but I think if Red Shirt night is THE night, all we will get is a ribbon pull. 

Spoiler

Same thing happened in 7 Day queen. He pulled one of her hanbok ribbions, kissed her neck and rest was left to our imaginations :) 

They might show a very similar type of scene, where we have to imagine :)

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2

Loved everyone and everything-but special award goes to the snippets of YJ  in the early days before and during the first time of meeting Mi So again in the memories-him trying to avoid other women and having panic attacks on an ongoing basis while trying to be a boss to Mi so keeping himself in his role while obviously only feeling comfortable with Kim Mi So. It came across really well. You could see this scarred man opening up and attaching himself to Mis So while she was not aware and only realising her importance to his life at the moment she handed in her notice. PSJ really played it subtle with his ptsd playing into all his life and interactions. His narcissism and confidence in his intelligence and appearance is really highlighted as a form of protection against the fragility and nerves he still felt.:cry:

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kasmic said:

He trained to be a great secretary speaking Japanese and Chinese and even got his driver to take her home when they work late at night. 

Hide contents

She wakes to tell him she remembers everything

Hide contents

no truck of doom for SY but he remembers that he went back to the place where YJ was kidnapped. He also tells his mom that he remembers everything, not sure why mom is shocked. did he tell her that YJ remembers too

Hide contents

He gives MS a hard time for not remembering the doll set 

Hide contents

Back hug

Reveal hidden contents

Dh09Q3UU8AEpMiq.jpgDh09Q6LUYAAebBC.jpg

I think she doesn't remember asking him to marry her... he was so offended by it. so cute. they talked about how much she loved the doll set and esp the big ribbon.... but... YJ says "now it looks a bit old fashioned and uncool?" (in singapore we call it 'obiang' lolllll)

and she sheepishly said "yes" so cute.

2 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

HOT kiss is a MUST but I think if Red Shirt night is THE night, all we will get is a ribbon pull. 

Hide contents

Same thing happened in 7 Day queen. He pulled one of her hanbok ribbions, kissed her neck and rest was left to our imaginations :) 

Agree with @jaslinnj that ribbon pull will most likely be the shorthand for "yes it happened".... They'd have a hard time surpassing the  closet kiss hehe.... anyway though i knew it was a fake out my heart still skipped a beat when he asked to sleep together tonight

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

Hide contents

I still don't think tomorrow will be THE NIGHT... My 2%: The NIGHT will be at the end of ep 13 or 14...

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

29 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

@kaoriharang you wanted some translations... THANKS @V for your recap

See more here https://www.dramamilk.com/whats-wrong-with-secretary-kim-live-recap-episode-11/

At her home, MS gets ready to go to bed and curls up next to her huge cow animal. But then she hears all the noises of the night and gets a bit scared. She sits up and turns on the light.

Then someone rings her bell. She asks who it is and goes to the door.

YJ – It is me.

She opens it and sees the VP there. Why are you here?

YJ – You told me that you would not come to my place, so I came to your place. Lets sleep together tonight.

he says while looking like the cutest puppy.

Fade Out
——-dramamilk.com——-

PREVIEW
YJ – With the night air, we can have wine first…the wine opener is…
MS – Wait a second
YJ – Secretary Kim, do you know that?
MS – What?
YJ – That wine cost $20,000.
MS – !!!!
MS – You look very uncomfortable
YJ – After that incident, it was more difficult than I expected. But when I thought you would have the same kind of nightmare that I had, I did not sleep at all.
YJ – Secretary Kim, tonight I don’t guarantee…

thanks for sharing,

I know the preview translation that Dramamilk translated is base on the 30 second preview so the 16 second one doesnt really match up but no worries chingu.

thanks for sharing!

are we going to get some hot stuff tomorrow?! haah!

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

I still don't think tomorrow will be THE NIGHT... My 2%: The NIGHT will be at the end of ep 13 or 14...

agreed, i think it would only happen next week OR AT THE MOST end of EP 12?

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

yaaaaaaaay!!!! I'm love this drama so much more and more :heart: For today's eps my fav scene is when MS crying while YJ holding back his tears.. they bring it all out the feeling of their childhood memories with their good acting. woaahhh PSJ and PMY.. I'm adore both of you. :P aren't they so lovely look good together ?:lol::love: 

CUTE PARK SEO JOON ♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

2dt3oi.gif

And TOMORROW...:w00t::w00t: YES , I CAN WAIT WITH ALL MY HEART:joy::lol:

Please TVN don't make that scene became another clifhanger for next week. :lol::lol:

giphy.gif

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

thanks for sharing,

I know the preview translation that Dramamilk translated is base on the 30 second preview so the 16 second one doesnt really match up but no worries chingu.

thanks for sharing!

End of ep 12 is too early chingu, i think... but i really want to see a HOT kiss tomorrow! WE DESERVE IT!!!:lol::lol::lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

thanks for sharing,

thanks for sharing!

HAHA. it's gonna be so hard going back to the wide-eyed shocked stare after ALL THAT HAS HAPPENED. C'mon both of you! On first thoughts, I thought this episode was more sweet (before the fake "sleep together" ending!).. and it made me thirst for MOARRRRR. After that closet kiss, I agree with @Ondine, why so chaste and sedate, uri couple? I guess more time was given to play up the bittersweet memories, so sexytimes would have been jarring... AIGOO. Which is why I can't see a bed scene happening tomorrow despite the TEASES! But, prove me wrong, Young Joon.. DO IT!

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

SY is the weakest link in terms of acting. I'm sorry, my eucalyptus tree. You suffered so much but gained so little, I believe. Maybe bc your character is such an uninspired one. Pick a better project next time -- like a cop or an assassin with a tragic past. Or a half-naked vampire *huehuehuehue* 

So YJ doesn't guarantee that he can sleep tonight either? Should this thread be updated to tabasco level?

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

3 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

End of ep 12 is too early chingu, i think... but i really want to see a HOT kiss tomorrow! WE DESERVE IT!!!:lol::lol::lol:

hmmm hot kiss, I think I don't mind :P

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, attriste said:

HAHA. it's gonna be so hard going back to the wide-eyed shocked stare after ALL THAT HAS HAPPENED. C'mon both of you! On first thoughts, I thought this episode was more sweet (before the fake "sleep together" ending!).. and it made me thirst for MOARRRRR. After that closet kiss, I agree with @Ondine, why so chaste and sedate, uri couple? I guess more time was given to play up the bittersweet memories, so sexytimes would have been jarring... AIGOO. Which is why I can't see a bed scene happening tomorrow despite the TEASES! But, prove me wrong, Young Joon.. DO IT!

haha right? I mean they were going with a sweet ending and somehow haha they give us a hint of a real treat right?!

Actually chingu I am on the same page as you, I don't think we will be getting one tomorrow.

haha YJ prove us wrong ^^ I like to see that.

• Like 9

I really like the beginning part about the flashbacks, as the little YJ and MS acting is great. and I like how the writer extended the 9 years background on how YJ taking care of MS and when MS resigned, he finally realised that he cannot let her go.  YJ was very caring for MS when he heard MS felt that she is lacking in this co, he made sure MS studied Jap well and even made her have tests with him everyday.  When MS mastered Jap, he made her study Chinese. haha.

SY confronted YJ on whether YJ was the one being kidnapped and realised YJ actually remembered the whole thing. SY remembered he was the one left YJ to the scary house and went home and confront his mom why she didnt tell him the truth earlier. this makes him a joke in front of YJ. SJ told his mom that YJ remembered everything.  LTH's acting compared with PSJ and his mom really felt flat here...he didnt seem to deliver the pent up angst?? I would think all the angst in these years between the brothers would have some sort of explosive emotion release?

then the whole hospital recovery scene is kinda sweet but the writer tried to adopt the bits and pieces from the webtoon and change the order and add some more new random scenes I felt that that the pace and the story telling becomes unnatural like e.g. YJ letting secretaries going to spa?  the tone is strange there.  I am disappointed with this episode's execution...only YJ MS kept me going.

Glad the BFF still being funny here even tho he is supposed to be sad from thinking his ex wife got a new bf, but I feel sad that when BFF asked YJ whether he will choose BFF or MS, hahaha, YJ just told him off...hahaha. the friendship between YS and YJ is so one sided.  But I like the writer added the line to BFF telling YJ he must not break off with MS, cos it really hurts.

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, princessfiana said:

I really like the beginning part about the flashbacks, as the little YJ and MS acting is great. and I like how the writer extended the 9 years background on how YJ taking care of MS and when MS resigned, he finally realised that he cannot let her go.  YJ was very caring for MS when he heard MS felt that she is lacking in this co, he made sure MS studied Jap well and even made her have tests with him everyday.  When MS mastered Jap, he made her study Chinese. haha.

SY confronted YJ on whether YJ was the one being kidnapped and realised YJ actually remembered the whole thing. SY remembered he was the one left YJ to the scary house and went home and confront his mom why she didnt tell him the truth earlier. this makes him a joke in front of YJ. SJ told his mom that YJ remembered everything.  LTH's acting compared with PSJ and his mom really felt flat here...he didnt seem to deliver the pent up angst?? I would think all the angst in these years between the brothers would have some sort of explosive emotion release?

then the whole hospital recovery scene is kinda sweet but the writer tried to adopt the bits and pieces from the webtoon and change the order and add some more new random scenes I felt that that the pace and the story telling becomes unnatural like e.g. YJ letting secretaries going to spa?  the tone is strange there.  I am disappointed with this episode's execution...only YJ MS kept me going.

Glad the BFF still being funny here even tho he is supposed to be sad from thinking his ex wife got a new bf, but I feel sad that when BFF asked YJ whether he will choose BFF or MS, hahaha, YJ just told him off...hahaha. the friendship between YS and YJ is so one sided.  But I like the writer added the line to BFF telling YJ he must not break off with MS, cos it really hurts.

I agree with you, I think the writers tried to strive for "sweet" this episode, and I loved ALL of that part but thereafter, in the webtoon, MiSo is in the hospital for awhile longer, and

Spoiler

her dad appears, so there's a couple chapters of the dad vs YJ before the argument/ outing their r'ship in front of their colleagues and then the resulting bed scene.

So I guess that's where the disconnect comes.

I also really wished for Lee Tae Hwan's sake, that they gave him more screentime this episode to flesh out the angst, confusion, horror and realisation of his actual role 24 years ago. Poor dude doesn't have it going for him, not screentime nor facial expressions.

edit: ALSO I REALLY WANTED THIS PART TO BE IN:

Spoiler

Where YJ asks MiSo to get well soon so they can get it on and she's like MYGAH THE OPPA I KNEW 20 years AGO WASN'T LIKE THAT HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA.

Now that I try to recall the webtoon.. they also missed out YJ showing how he decided to pretend to lose his memories.. right? And how SungYeon took over that portion.

• Like 10

19 minutes ago, jeijei said:

SY is the weakest link in terms of acting. I'm sorry, my eucalyptus tree. You suffered so much but gained so little, I believe. Maybe bc your character is such an uninspired one. Pick a better project next time -- like a cop or an assassin with a tragic past. Or a half-naked vampire *huehuehuehue* 

So YJ doesn't guarantee that he can sleep tonight either? Should this thread be updated to tabasco level?

hahhaa... So bad for SY (Lee Tae Hwan)... but that's okay, his seniors are coaching him enough... He's really miscast here, but I can tell he's really doing his best... but not enough, unfortunately..

• Like 6

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

Sure if this was a US show lol.

yeah... knowing PMY, very "conservative" with that kind of scene (in Healer and Queen for Seven Days).... But who knows, since it's from TVN (unless they learned their lesson well, with K2-was censored)...... as per what she said, a Pink Romance.... 

• Like 7

I don't think I have ever seen a "hot " scene in a k drama....stateside.... Perhaps

lots of fade outs ....:ph34r:....leave it to your imagination.....

but they manage some sweet intimacy that still manages to be toe curling and squee worthy...

pg13 never looked so hot:D

still we can hope....lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

OMG I am so excited. :wub: So far the previews have been pretty true to the episode (like with the kiss scenes) so I think we will get a successful fade-to-black bed scene tomorrow. I'm not even expecting like "I Need Romance" type of sexy scenes. All I'm asking for is PSJ to graciously take his shirt off cus its been a while and I'm having withdrawals. I freakin' love how YJ kept loitering around MS, not wanting to go home, and finally showing up again at her house at that last part. The whole time, I was grinning and internally screaming at MS to recognize all the green lights he has been flashing at her. Like that boi wanted her "ramyun" so bad.

In regards with the latest webtoon update...

Spoiler

The tiger in MS's conception dream was posh and sophisticated AF. I bet their son is going to be exactly like YJ with the narcissistic tendencies and obliviousness to the plight of commoners. If MS is pregnant at the same time as YS's wife, then I can totally see their babies growing up together as childhood friends (and possibly sweethearts if YS has a daughter). Their dynamic would be that YS's daughter keeps the son in check every time he goes extra ala YJ style. I can see YS not approving and YJ's gonna be like, "How dare you not want me as your in-law?" LOL. I can write a whole fanfic on this. Sighs, what am I going to do with my life after this drama?

• Like 4
  • LOL 9
  • Thanks 1

Today I am really happy, first I have a new book and tada! It’s why secretary kim vol. 2!  Wow, not only their happy ending but also story about their happy family and the children (they’ll have 2 kids, lol), and 2nd is that the latest episodes make me tears and happy all at once. Finally, she remembers everything and YJ makes a confession. Well, no wonder PD and the writers push the kidnapping story in ep. 10 & 11, because there still a long story of their life and also YS ahead...

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

@attriste ah, you have pointed out how come I feel disconnected!! yes the pace is too quick in the hospital, MS shud stay a bit longer and with little YJ figure out that he should fake memory lost! I guess we can only look foward to BTS or Director's cut to show us more?

feel sorry for LTH, SY in the webtoon is a more mentally disburbed person than how LTH portrayed it. 

I feel that the writer to trying to squeeze everything from webtoon in high speed as there is only about 6 episodes left and MS's older version dad have not showed up yet. 

anyway, so looking forward to tmr night! one hand, never trust preview, it always troll us = no proper bed scene, but on  the other hand, we saw 3 bed scenes in the preview, there got to be one real one right? as the bed scene happened quite soon after the hospital scene.

• Like 7