[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

Hi all.   Despite being under the weather and under the blankets, I was silently here till the end of your recaps, screencaps, tvN’’s clips, and comments during the show.  You made me feel better.    This morning I read all the comments up to this page.  

Agree, i couldn’t peel my eyes away from the young SH aka YJ . Whether he shows fear, or smiles, when he speaks,  and showing  that his heart is in the right place,   he reminds me of YJ as adult.    They got the right young actor, who is actually  9 (legal age) as per the story.    

• Like 9

55 minutes ago, Ondine said:

From Soompi News:

I love how the comments are like "Get in line, sweetie." :lol:

Edit: I just realized in the last frame of the preview at the end of the episode, the bow on Mi So's top seems fully untied, so maybe they're really going for it. Part of why I commented earlier about hoping that Mi So gets to unbutton his shirt is because I want it to be reciprocal, I want them to show a female lead who's really into it as well and wants it, because it's creepy if it she's just lying there passively and we don't know if she even really wants it. Also, because it would be hot. :P

I read this bottom up and knew you were the one posting it, hee. 

The line that YoungJoon says as he supposedly unties her bow, seems creepy but I think might just be him saying that after repeatedly trying to stay chaste after they “move in together” to let MiSo sleep haha. Sounds like frustration at trying to hold himself back, which we’re not sure what the context is. I’m sure MiSo isn’t oblivious to desires, both his and hers. In the webtoon they make it a big deal that she’s a virgin, and all shy and new about the whole skin ship stuff, but don’t even harp on his own virginal status too zzz. What happened to guy can only be touched by MiSo and has a trauma of females? Anyway the wide eyed stare that MiSo gives definitely doesn’t help matters. Less such stares please, we’re over that bit B)

Hoping the bed scene will be as lovely as the closet kiss in terms of reciprocity. 

Also. Still curious about the teary eyes at preview start, which they’re in the same clothes as untying ribbon night. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, lyca mena said:

Why do i get the feeling that MS will make the first move again?  Hehehehehehe. 

I agree chingu @lyca mena.  I think having her take charge is a theme for this drama.

:phew::phew::phew:

1. Mi So - - > Proposed

2. Mi So - -> Kissess YJ first

3. Mi So - -> We all agree she should show him she will never hurt him

Annyeonghaseyo 

:(         The beginning of episode 10 was so sad because we finally witnessed the kidnapping and it was so sad that he had all his memories in tact this entire time. YJ's life was so lonely and sad. YJ having panic attack, jumping whenever woman said hi to him. How uncomfortable he was in the work place until Kim Mi So appered in front of him. She was his light and his compass to a peaceful life. Although I didn't watch it with subs yet but I will once I get home. 

• Like 9

Hehe one of the scenes from last night - the barbie doll is from the webtoon ^^

But well, we got a backhug instead of a kiss :P

Spoiler

awww the child actress/actor are absolutely adorable ^^

I have to say the child actor is really good looking :P smart looking boy.

@lolly84 chingu you wanted the 30 second preview (: here it is with subs ^^

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Congratulations to the cast and team,

at this rate I think WSK will beat the highest ratings maybe :P

haha :Plike what most commenters are saying, "Get in line"

Totally, so many girls would want to be with PSJ after this

new OST to be released

• Like 7

I would like to give a special shoutout to the child actor and actress who did amazingly well in portraying both YJ and MS. The way they show emotions of sadness, happy and fear is just brilliant. The young boy actor (sorry I have yet to learn his name) definitely will be the future heart throb noona breaker. He is simply so talented and good looking. Full package! 

• Like 7

It's happening guys:wub: Maybe in episodes 12 and many kiss scene bedscene hopefully
T1sSGR9.png

Also do you have seen those episode 12 preview? OMGGGGGGG:love: Go Park Park Couple :heart:
Subtitles: 

Lee Young Joon: I can't promise you that i'll hold myself back tonight 

E1H7wVK.jpg

And ofcourse this two is so adorable:wub:

2EyG9cv.png

• Like 12

3 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Wait did he develop this personality protect everyone from the truth of what really happen?

I think he (at the time of the kidnaping) used MS as a source to will himself to live thru that terrible ordeal. u can see that when he grit his teeth to get the scissors and free them both. Then afterwards I guess he said to himself he can bear the weight (blame) of this kidnapping to protect his family including his brother. I too wonder why he would fake his amnesia for the sake of his brothers mentality. YJ never liked his bro was it really for the sake of his parents that he felt he had no option but suck it up and say that he forgot? Eeeeekk why was YJ so considerate even to his bro whom constantly bullied him and he never liked? Did we ever see YJ show any signs of likong his bro? I only got the impression that they always fought.

Im sure we will know more tonight. Looking at the child's IG udate more will be revealed. 

Side note- the hair looks so much like our grown up YJ

and lil MS is so adorable

Spoiler

from his IG

• Like 9

I have watched Park SJ in many romcoms and paired with many leading ladies. While I previously had the deepest impression of him with HJE in She is Pretty  (I have a preference for HJE being paired with JS ever since Secret). I have to say, this is the first female lead he has paired up with where an almost palpable chemistry can be felt. I really prefer this pairing over his other most previous romcom Fight My Way.  This is probably my most fav. Kdrama right now over everything else......

• Like 11

New stills, looks like they are making breakfast

Spoiler

Dh4NnMHX0AABiSQ.jpg

Dh4NnMJWsAAqnPp.jpg

Dh4NnMEW4AAq-0l.jpg

opps double post will replace with this one

Spoiler

Dh3yTW8VMAAgCAX.jpg

Dh3yTXYUcAAYIff.jpg

He so needs to up his game. I hope he can do it. 

Dh3yTX7U0AAgEtH.jpg

• Like 12