[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

3 hours ago, dashmount20 said:

yea... me tooo i laugh..

i have no idea why YJ straight away go to the lamp and knock knock the lamp.. lol... expecting gennie to come to help?

LOL... I laugh very loud when see this.. so funny...

Yes, no matter how many times you watch this scene... can't help but laugh at it again and again...  :D

I left the forum for  a few hours and the thread are full with the kissing scenes from various angles and various speed... ha ha..:love:

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

Watched ep 8 and I can sum it in two word - LOVE IT!

I felt that ep 8 had a really nice balance overall with the storyline.

We got to know more about YJ, MS and SY respectively. Seeing the office workers also were just so cute as well, I love seeing them and their interactions because it provides a good enough of humour and fun towards the overall story.

I rather am envious that YJ has a really good friend in Mr Park, I absolutely adore their friendship.

I have a feel that Mr Park knows more about YJ's past I dont know how much but it is clear that he knows that maybe indeed the oppa that MS is looking for is indeed YJ not SY.

YJ is just an overall sweetheart, I sometimes wish he just told MS everything, like why he has this trauma, his nightmares and scars. But I know why YJ doesnt wish to, he doesnt want MS to remember anything - he wants her to live her life free of those horrible memories. But I do feel bad that YJ has to continue to pretend that SY is the oppa MS is looking for. It hurts, which is why when MS finally confessed, I was super happy.

It shows that she didnt fall in love with him because she was the oppa, but rather she fell in love with YJ as a person. It didnt matter that SY is the oppa MS is looking for, she already likes YJ. All the actions YJ has done so far, yes sometimes it can be seen a bit funny was really all from that sincere heart of YJ. I am glad that YJ is become more and more aware and truthful with how he feels towards MS.

Can this guy get any more perfect! I believe I have 100% fallen in love with him.

MS - I love how she really finally gave in to her feelings. I liked how she was the one that pursue him and talked to him. Even after she received somewhat a public confession from SY. She was solely concern about YJ and his feelings. 

I love how astute MS is as well, she definitely after having been trained by YJ all these years, really does not take things at face value. The more she learns about YJ and SY respectively, the more she can see something is not quite right there.

I am really looking forward to when MS discover it all.

As for SY, sigh I really dont know what to think about him.

At times I really really do feel sorry for him, and at times I know he is aware of what he is doing. In order to escape his own guilt, he tries to paint YJ as the ultimately villain in his mind and goes about doing whatever he can to torment him. Yet I also know he is someone who also needs someone to love him as much and care for him, it is not easy being in the shadow of someone.

and I guess everyone is talking about THE KISS!

Gosh I absolutely loved it, even though YJ really tried his trauma was still there. The fact that MS reached out to him first and not be fazed by the fact that YJ couldnt. It was just sweet and beautiful!

I was not expecting a second kiss but when YJ finally kissed her it was like WOW! For someone who probably has never kissed anyone before YJ sure knows how to kiss!

I am looking forward to future skinships, knowing tvN they will give us a few more haha!

@triplem @Pikachu92 @lolly84

@YourHighness . @vangsweetie637 @Kasmic @bebebisous33

He is delusional -.-'' Talk about his destined love in public will have a backfire effect for him! Mi So surely will have a chance to clarify everything! No more push and pull!!

MS - I love how she really finally gave in to her feelings. I liked how she was the one that pursue him and talked to him.

I swear, Mi So is my best female lead till now! She's smart, sophisticated and brave enough to tell him "I like you!" Maybe when she'll find out about ALL YJ story she will talk to him face to face. She's genuine!

THE KISS: It was romantic, delicate and great!!:wub::heart:

• Like 11

The kiss was just as wonderful as I thought it would be when these two were first cast! Now that's what I'm here for, shallow as it is lol. My favs kissing on screen. 

On a more plot relevant note: I'm more convinced than ever that the parents are lying about the kidnapping to Seung Yeon, and Young Joon really does know exactly what happened. For sure all 3 of them were taken, by Seung Yeon and Mi So's comments about there being a third person now I'm more sure of it. And it seems more likely now that Seung Yeon got away earlier than Mi So and his little brother. He might have ditched them entirely, or more likely Young Joon did something self sacrificing to get him away. I wonder if the guilt of that is why he doesn't remember anything anymore and his brain concocted lies about his little brother bullying him and being at fault to protect himself from that guilt. And I bet that Young Joon on his own decided to pretend he didn't remember and his parents went along with it not knowing that he really does still remember. The question now is why? Why did they choose to lie even now? Did they think it would be better than the mental break Seung Yeon would likely have if he realized what happened? Because there's no way the mom just forgot which son was sensitive to cold, and which wasn't and what he was wearing. But she slipped up due to her emotional state when talking to Mi So. 

And all this contributes to Young Joon being maladjusted. He needed help and counseling and a lot of things as a traumatized child and his parents didn't get it for him because they were upholding this lie while also thinking that he was okay and didn't remember anything. 

ALSO wondering if the lady who kidnapped them was related to the father and that's why the mom is not his biggest fan. I'm hesitant to say that because the show plays off her and Young Joon making fun of him and brushing him off as a joke, but I won't count that out yet. 

Can't wait for Mi So to officially quit and find out what she wants to do with her life and what she likes and enjoys. And if she happens to go back to work in a higher position on par with her boyfriend then everyone wins! Whatever she chooses, she'll have her man by her side. And she doesn't have to stay as his secretary for them to be at each other's side and they both know that now ^^

• Like 14

I'm watching subbed episodes 7 and 8 now and OMG, the office staff is so funny, as well as YJ's mom who told her husband she hoped they didn't meet. :lol: Also, I'm rooting for Mr. Yang! That forest scene where he looks so cool taking his suit jacket off and then running after, OMG, I live for the best secondary characters! I just hope Ms. Bong quits being rude because I wouldn't want them to date if she'll only bully Mr. Yang.

"I'll bear it" is really sweet. :wub: Not only in the drama but also when someone you love tells you that he/she will bear the things you still need to do. 

I also love Yoo Shik. Yoo Shik doing the grocery is 100%. :lol: I hope they show real bromance soon. I kinda don't like it when YJ is mean to him. I was hoping that YJ should have allowed Yoo Shik to hug him. I mean, they're bestfriends after all. Also, leaving him at the grocery store isn't really nice after Yoo Shik bought him all the good stuff. I like a good, healthy bromance.

LOL at the Domino's product placement.

Maybe the reporter in the blind date will be the key to MS discovering everything? Maybe he will call MS and clarify that it's not the older brother, but the younger one.

• Like 10

Guest Yammylicious

Wooo, I can't back read... all i want to do now is screammmm ^_^

Am I the only one who were annoyed here? i mean, the sub english for episode 8 is an error... :o

I tried dramanice, asian tv and kiss asian but the english subs were all the same? ??????

Can somebody help me which drama online i can watch with right sub english? :rolleyes: I panic, I want to see that KISSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Kamsahamnida! :sweatingbullets:

9 minutes ago, bkchild said:

On a more plot relevant note: I'm more convinced than ever that the parents are lying about the kidnapping to Seung Yeon, and Young Joon really does know exactly what happened.

Yes, I agree. Based on what YJ has said about forgetting everything and stuff, I think he pretended to have forgotten about the kidnapping to keep the peace, then the parents played along because it was the only way that they could keep the peace in the family. Sung Yeon will continue to be angry while pretending he's the one who was kidnapped and stuff, and so YJ chose to just forget about it so Sung Yeon won't be upset, and so their parents won't have to deal with the problem. My problem with this, however, is that they could have been better parents. Even if YJ chose to forget, they should have made him get therapy, and they should have also done this for SY so that he does not keep on pretending that he's the one who's kidnapped.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

The name Lee Sung Hyun and Lee Sung Yeon make MS confused. But after listening what Mrs. Choi said that her kid who was kidnapped is HYUN not YEON, and the one who gets cold easily is HYUN not YEON (and it is confirmed by SY that he said like cold winter more rather than hot summer). then when SY suddenly came into the convo, she saw his ankles doesn’t have scars made her realize that SY was not her oppa. Though she still doesn’t have answer about YJ is her kid oppa, her heart takes over her doubt. So that she runs into YJ and says to him that she likes him, even she doesn’t hesitate to kiss him first. 

Nine years being together as boss and secretary, more than time husband and wife has spent, make they both have deep understanding about each other. And now after they become couple they will be strong to face their future.

<spoiler>Later in the webtoon, MS will find the reason behind her phobia, the parents will tell SY that he was not kidnapped (and I think they will realise that YJ has never have amnesia), the proposal, parents meeting and wedding preparation and pregnancy?<spoiler>

• Like 13

Meeting each other flashback scene in earlier episode of YJ/MS: MS first impression just the chairman’s son, now we see from YJ that the “Do you know who I am?” line wasn’t him being obnoxious. He  thought she’d recognize him as her caramel oppa. He’s been by her side every step of the way. It IS the little things. Can this show be any more sweeter? Yes!!

• Like 13

1 hour ago, lolly84 said:

He is delusional -.-'' Talk about his destined love in public will have a backfire effect for him! Mi So surely will have a chance to clarify everything! No more push and pull!!

MS - I love how she really finally gave in to her feelings. I liked how she was the one that pursue him and talked to him.

I swear, Mi So is my best female lead till now! She's smart, sophisticated and brave enough to tell him "I like you!" Maybe when she'll find out about ALL YJ story she will talk to him face to face. She's genuine!

THE KISS: It was romantic, delicate and great!!:wub::heart:

well I am rather glad that the public confession SY made didnt do anything. If anything MS was only looking out for YJ and she ran because she was worried this would further separate them. SHE IS SO IN LOVE ALREADY!!

I know SY doesnt really love MS, he is only using her to get under YJ's skin.

haha yeah so far I love how her character is overall written, I am glad that she does not take things at face value and actually sees YJ for who he truly is.

giphy.gif

• Like 13

Maybe LYJ didn't really forgot his childhood memories rather he pretend to have forgotten what happened because it tortured and some what destroyed their family. He's not narcissistic his actually SELFLESS... Also maybe Lee sung hyun was his real name and he just changed it to lee young joon to cover the bad memories. 

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, lyca mena said:

Also maybe Lee sung hyun was his real name and he just changed it to lee young joon to cover the bad memories.

I was wondering the same thing - If their names somehow got switched when they were younger.......

• Like 6

Wow Jung Su Min and Lee Min Ki to make a cameo.... does that mean that we have a chance to see our Park Park Couple doing a cameo too in the future.  I remember Jeon So Min did a cameo in Ha Seok Jin's drama Drinking Solo before which happens to be a TVN production too.

I hope this will be the case also for these 2 :love:

• Like 11
  • LOL 3

10 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@averia  Kim Mi So is very uncomfortable with LSY. He makes her uneasy because of what he says about his brother. He isn't bright at all, Doesn't he know what he accuses his brother of doing can ruin his reputation or cause a rift between employee and employer. Doesn't he realize this could affect her work environment if she believed in everything he says. Since he enjoys talking about a traumatic time in his life can make him be very suspicious. You mentioned " Every time he is with KMS it looks like he is just gathering story for a book. "  I think it worse than a book, what if he uses what he reads to create a stronger memory that doesn't exist to keep our OTP apart. 

I think he doesn't care about that. He only cares about himself and his hatred for LJY. LSY will use anything he can put his hands on to hurt LJY. And he knows that KMS is very important to his little brother so he will use her too. He doesn't care that he will hurt KMS. She is just an innocent person in the middle of brotherly rivarly. LSY is a very selfish person. First example? He didn't care that KMS has a date, he wanted to meet her just to give her HIS answer about book concert. Everything has to be about him. 
And those different reactions to reading KMS's diary. LSY is reading it as it is some kind of comic book and LJY was really moved by it. And then LSY has to pretend that he actually care about that and LJY has to pretend that he doesn't care at all. 

Spoiler

Regarding the LSY's vivid 'memories'/nightmares of the kidnapping that some of you mentioned. I think that he has a very good imagination. He listened to what LJY said about the kidnapping and made it his own. But he didn't know that LJY kept some things to himself like KMS being there with him. So he can't remember things that LJY didn't reveal.    

• Like 11

About SY (not letting my bias for LTH get in the way)

I think from an early age, since YJ skipped grades to be in the same class as him, therein began the inferiority complex. He already felt he could not be as good as his younger brother. It also doesn't help that when they are reunited as adults, YJ keeps saying the SY cannot do anything and their parents have always mentioned YJ first. I don't think they ever mentioned in praise about SY's book and his popularity as a writer.

You have a guy, SY , who is successful in his own right but still worries and feels that he is lacking in comparison with his brother. I don't condone his actions in using what happened during their childhood as another 'one-up' over YJ. It is too quick that he believes that MS is his destiny. I feel it is more that he knows YJ is interested in MS.

I love his BFF and his wise words about being naked....LOL

U33vaI.gif

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

Spoiler

2 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

I am so glad this episode cleared up a lot & really started to put that doubt in Mi So's mind about who is her real oppa, I think she knows, but she needs concrete proof of it being Young Joon (I'm guessing she's going to find the cardigan, that was a major clue). I see people wonder why he never told her, but I can see why he wouldn't. Would she actually believe him if he said it now? Not really since he's denied it already & he wants her to like him for who is now and not the past, Mi So needed to find out on her own & present the facts so that he can no longer deny it. I think once she really finds that proof she needs, her memories will come back.

As far as the parents, I can't really blame them for anything. What can you say when your child passes out & then says they don't remember? Do you force him to memorize the details and continue to see them in pain or do you breathe a sigh of relief that they no longer have memories of that painful incident? The parents genuinely believe Young Joon doesn't remember which is why mom called Mi So without Young Joon's knowledge, they don't want to trigger anything & make him remember the kidnapping. They did what they thought was best for them at the time given the circumstances and I completely understand. 

Aside from the main plot, I am enjoying the side stories especially Secretary Yang & Bong Se Ra. It's obvious he likes her, he just needs to tell her & LOL her plans to get him to notice her but if she only knew hahaha

Go Gwi Nam is getting on my nerves a bit because he's basically threatening Ji Ah over nothing, we can see who the true narcissist is lol I just want her to completely out him & get it over with. He's a cheapskate who should honestly buy another suit Can't believe he suggested she give him half of her takeout food. 

As for the parents, I share your sentiment chingu, somehow i feel bad for the parents because after it all happen everything went downward but the moment YJ 'lose' his memories peace was restore. However I feel bad, that YJ at such a young age knew he had to pretend in order to keep the peace. If anything, the person that is holding the family together is none other than YJ himself.

I agree, it was a little sad that the mother who knew that it was YJ who actually was kidnapped, went along with the fact that it was SY was the one that was kidnapped instead. But I am happy that she gave away enough clues to MS to show that it is not really SY.

Spoiler

The fact that the mother explicated talked about YJ's cardigan will be the factor that will change and MS will realise once she finds it :P Looking forward to seeing that!

haha the side story of Secretary Yang and BSR is really funny I am actually enjoying it!

• Like 12

he is such a funny and he gives good advice 

594fd4340efa951507a53c4c296d4aa396c0c75292d218192137216824f148fd1225097a854780eb

awkward mode on LOL when they were getting thereadmire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

6a41752bdfab346bfbb71df74611d29ae8ca0dc5

She has the funniest expressions

Spoiler

1191e1ed6253c42521b2f44efdd72c99bc44b6222c726448fe7ee6290af180de7a7266d2e3ca4629

when you think you wont fall for another oppa but again 

me after they kissed is it hot here or ...............big-eye-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

a692082e1a93b50bcef9819ad08cc3cc9adeaf6e

• Like 8
  • LOL 11