[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

4 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@Niki-Forever... That may be the reason why YJ wants only the bes for MI So. He wants her to marry for love buthe wants to be the one she fall in love with. That is so sweet. ... That flashback to when they were kids and she insisting they get married. IT was so cute. Have you noticed Mi So still has him wrapped around her pinkie. LOL LOL LOL It seems he fell for her since she was FIVE..... :heart::wub::heart::wub:  So let's keep rooting for the secret to remain a secret .   cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gifcheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

But if it stays a secret, it won’t be a drama. I think his “secret” will be one of the main problem of their relationship 

3 hours ago, chdom said:

So on a high from this weeks episodes. They keep leveling up! 

See you in the rear view older bro! I like CTJ as an actor, his character not too much. He’s so delusional. 

Question about mom. Is she playing along or really doesn’t know? Confused...

Yes. I am even more confused with the brother. Does he really believe in his lies or he really forgets or does he create an alternate reality for him to accept his childhood memory ? Still more to uncover. 

9 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

yea... me tooo i laugh..

i have no idea why YJ straight away go to the lamp and knock knock the lamp.. lol... expecting gennie to come to help?

LOL... I laugh very loud when see this.. so funny...

That scene made me laugh like a crazy woman at 1 A.M. Thank God my rommie wasn’t awake :lol: 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, averia said:

It's not a surprise that they slow down a little. At the pace from the first two episodes we would end up with LJY and KMS's great grandchildren in the finale episode. ;)

First I'm going to write some random thoughts about episode 7. I must agree that it was rather a filler episode. Not much happend in it at least nothing really important. It was revolving around jealous LJY and LSY and KMS meetings.

@averia  sorry, I only quoted a small part of your comment but agree with all you said. 

Watching this drama is like watching a baseball game.  Some innings nothing happens and then you get a grand slam. At the end of episode 7 I felt like I did at the end of episode 2, just so frustrated with a lot of sillies (with the exception of Sera's romantic moment) couldn't stand it.

Episode 8 heated up in more ways than one.   Finally after working together after 9+ years these two have sincerely embraced. It appears it is also fulfilling a childhood bond.

The mom played by Kim Hye Ok, has problems.  KHO's last role, was also as a crazy mom who mixes up the lives of her two daughters  in My Golden Life.  Wondering if this is a similar scenario. Could one of these boys not be her birth son? I must say I am curious about why Cain has taken on the role of kidnapped son.    Creepy.  But at least interesting. 

• Like 5

"What's Wrong With Secretary Kim" Park Seo-joon Depressed Over Failed Kiss

photo984206.jpg

On the latest episode of the tvN drama "What's Wrong With Secretary Kim", Young-joon (Park Seo-joon) and Mi-so (Park Min-young) failed to kiss once again.

Young-joon's trauma caused him to panic when he was about to kiss Mi-so.

He sighed at the thought of the failed kiss. He was determined to kiss her the next time and tell her about his trauma, but he found that he couldn't.

Instead, Young-joon told Mi-so, "I'll get over this because I'm Lee Young-joon who has nothing he can't get over".

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

• Like 10

@realistic2280 well , I can't help comparing Healer with VC Lee, yes I do have massive love for the former. 

@Yongzura agree, it's hard to choose, she is one lucky gal. 

@princessfiana thanks, glad you enjoyed the strips. 

@nonski hi chinggu, always a pleasure to see you here and do expect more c-strips posting in this forum. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 5

12 hours ago, jeonghyang said:

@evie7 and @nonski noona

- Viewer's Reaction -

Reveal hidden contents

nbgcZpT.gif

crazy-monkey-emoticon-065.gifI'm so happy they finally kissed, I just loved that our girl Mi So took matters in her own lips. Thank you for this weeks gif caps.:wub:

p8dZkt2.gif&key=2a55d0e005a3d2039c629f78
                                                            credit @jeonghyang 

dead-onion-head-emoticon.gif

@nonski Thanks for the roll call and the recaps. @dojoed thanks for the recaps @kaoriharang thanks for the vids and the translations

@ohoheli and @Kasmic thanks for the screen caps

If anyone comes across a slow mo version of the kiss please tag me naughty.png

@sakura2016 @zagigirl Come join us

• Like 13

Just finish the 6-7 episodes and Annoyed with annoyin brother for making up lies and LTH has done a good job to annoy us and I respect to his acting.  He done a sweet job in Golden Life and Father’s is strange and for sure everyone here will wish that he will have his own drama where he will lead. Two thumbs up to LTH. 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, realistic2280 said:

Congrats on getting 8.1% and 9.3% (rating) on yesterday's episode :wub:

Now, we want to see the BTS of the kiss, which I'm sure KMS has to stand on a box to kiss Mr. VC LYJ:D

LYJ is really a tall guy afterall, or rather actor PSJ :)

I'm so happy the ratings are increasing. The cast and crew deserve it :) 

From the kiss scene, there are atleast 4 different camera angles from which they have shot the scene :) My pervy mind can't stop imaging them kissing during all that. In the last widescreen shot you can see his legs a little apart.... maybe to shorten their height difference :P 

Kissing with his legs apart must have been really awkward for him. :P 

• Like 9

4 hours ago, realistic2280 said:

Hahaha... i cant help but compare PMY in Healer and in this drama. I have massive love for Healer, will see how this drama ends and if it can move Healer to second place in my list of PMY's drama.

As i read in other comments, PMY has made many leading man famous but she herself is under-rated. Best actress and hopefully they can win the best couple award in the drama award ceremony (and we get to see them after the drama ends)

True...PMY has made some of her leading men more famous and more swoon worthy because of her amazing chemistry with them.   Though many came to love and appreciate her in Healer it is  Seven Day Queen that boosted her confidence in acting.  

Seven Day Queen tops my list.... I love Healer too but sorry JCW hehehe.... I am loving PSJ more and more each episode.  He is such an amazing actor.

• Like 13

hello hello  :blush: I've been silently lurking here for quite some time but y'all are so lovely that I thought I should chime in my two cents too!

I actually absolutely adored episode 7 because I felt they hashed out some important things and had some really mature conversations that we seldom witness in k-dramas. In that way, I thought the episode was quite refreshing :kiss: Episode 8 obviously had me hOLLering near the end  :kiss_wink::bawling::lol:

Image result for animated shia labeouf clapping gif

On that note, I was wondering if anyone could provide some insight into and/or clarify what the chef in the preview for ep 9 is /actually/ saying? I've seen different translations floating around and I'm not sure how to reconcile them all. One of the translations I saw had him saying something along the lines of, "If anyone saw you [KM], they'd think you were his secretary." :confounded: :grimace: I PRAY that this is what was actually said because it'd imply that the writers are actually going to have KM and LYJ work through the logistics of the power imbalance that exists in the employment relationship, and then draw out the boundaries in terms of where professional life ends and romantic life begins .... :love: :love::love:  Not trying to be dramatic but I'm aRoUsed just thinking about the possibility of such a sophisticated, developed relationship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:  

(Also !!! I could've SWORN that the swoony, violin instrumental from BTIMFL was playing in the background in that "undie" scene with LYJ and Vice Pres!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bawling::love:)

Edited by alminoes
  • Like 11

2 hours ago, Delulu_jie2830 said:

I think his “secret” will be one of the main problem of their relationship 

@Delulu_jie2830....  I think it will  be an issue for a little while because eventually she will see his lies is what make him her 'Strong Oppa". One of the reason she cared for him in the past is because he was selfless and she will remember his lies protected his family  for all these years. I think the main problem will be convincing the brother he was not kidnapped. In my post earlier , I meant to keep the secret secret just for a little bit longer not forever chingu.:D:)

@minseojoon.... I love the gif... I did some myself but not slow enough....:wub::wub:   THanks for making it slower...... 

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, saved2K said:

True...PMY has made some of her leading men more famous and more swoon worthy because of her amazing chemistry with them.   Though many came to love and appreciate her in Healer it is  Seven Day Queen that boosted her confidence in acting.  

Seven Day Queen tops my list.... I love Healer too but sorry JCW hehehe.... I am loving PSJ more and more each episode.  He is such an amazing actor.

Wow, absolutely right abt 7 day Queen, Saved :)  I thought she made Lee Dong Gun swoon-worthy just because of how he was led on by her beauty & come-hither - without her even trying :)

• Like 5

On 6/28/2018 at 4:48 AM, tianaa said:

he is really a true friend:lol:

This has got to be my number one favourite scene this week. It was absolutely hilarious!!! Of all things the BFF could've asked, he asked "Who is this?" :lol::lol::lol: I would really like to see the BTS of this scene! If it were me, I wouldn't have been able to keep a straight face like PSJ. The BFF's serious reply is also equally funny.

Edited by LavelyShai
Quoted Image
  • Like 12

15 minutes ago, blademan said:

Pretty intense for someone who has never kissed anyone before ;) 

Hence, the desperation of a first timer to make it better? hahhahahhaa :sweatingbullets:

41 minutes ago, saved2K said:

IF only YWJ was more assertive in Seven Day Queen, maybe the show would rank higher in my list. As for Healer, at that time I did not know who JCW was and because the concept of the drama was a strong lady and a smart man (oh and the OSTs!), I'm more appreciative of characters like that.

Back to Secretary Kim, VC Lee's mom knows about the story but somehow everyone just let older brother tells his side of the story. Perhaps he was the one who left LYJ with that mad woman and eventually how Mi So met LYJ. But love at 5 years old is really far fetched... but that's Korean drama to you. :)

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, realistic2280 said:

Hence, the desperation of a first timer to make it better? hahhahahhaa :sweatingbullets:

IF only YWJ was more assertive in Seven Day Queen, maybe the show would rank higher in my list. As for Healer, at that time I did not know who JCW was and because the concept of the drama was a strong lady and a smart man (oh and the OSTs!), I'm more appreciative of characters like that.

Back to Secretary Kim, VC Lee's mom knows about the story but somehow everyone just let older brother tells his side of the story. Perhaps he was the one who left LYJ with that mad woman and eventually how Mi So met LYJ. But love at 5 years old is really far fetched... but that's Korean drama to you. :)

I disagree lol, I still have lovely memories of my “oppa” in Kindy when I was 5-6, I really thought I would find him again when I was a teenager... alas I am now married with child and oppa is still nowhere to be found because I can’t quite remember his real name so I can’t stalk Facebook HAHA. #truestory. :sweat_smile:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

Watched ep 8 and I can sum it in two word - LOVE IT!

giphy.gif

I felt that ep 8 had a really nice balance overall with the storyline.

We got to know more about YJ, MS and SY respectively. Seeing the office workers also were just so cute as well, I love seeing them and their interactions because it provides a good enough of humour and fun towards the overall story.

I rather am envious that YJ has a really good friend in Mr Park, I absolutely adore their friendship.

I have a feel that Mr Park knows more about YJ's past I dont know how much but it is clear that he knows that maybe indeed the oppa that MS is looking for is indeed YJ not SY.

YJ is just an overall sweetheart, I sometimes wish he just told MS everything, like why he has this trauma, his nightmares and scars. But I know why YJ doesnt wish to, he doesnt want MS to remember anything - he wants her to live her life free of those horrible memories. But I do feel bad that YJ has to continue to pretend that SY is the oppa MS is looking for. It hurts, which is why when MS finally confessed, I was super happy.

It shows that she didnt fall in love with him because she was the oppa, but rather she fell in love with YJ as a person. It didnt matter that SY is the oppa MS is looking for, she already likes YJ. All the actions YJ has done so far, yes sometimes it can be seen a bit funny was really all from that sincere heart of YJ. I am glad that YJ is become more and more aware and truthful with how he feels towards MS.

Can this guy get any more perfect! I believe I have 100% fallen in love with him.

giphy.gif

MS - I love how she really finally gave in to her feelings. I liked how she was the one that pursue him and talked to him. Even after she received somewhat a public confession from SY. She was solely concern about YJ and his feelings. 

I love how astute MS is as well, she definitely after having been trained by YJ all these years, really does not take things at face value. The more she learns about YJ and SY respectively, the more she can see something is not quite right there.

I am really looking forward to when MS discover it all.

As for SY, sigh I really dont know what to think about him.

At times I really really do feel sorry for him, and at times I know he is aware of what he is doing. In order to escape his own guilt, he tries to paint YJ as the ultimately villain in his mind and goes about doing whatever he can to torment him. Yet I also know he is someone who also needs someone to love him as much and care for him, it is not easy being in the shadow of someone.

and I guess everyone is talking about THE KISS!

Gosh I absolutely loved it, even though YJ really tried his trauma was still there. The fact that MS reached out to him first and not be fazed by the fact that YJ couldnt. It was just sweet and beautiful!

I was not expecting a second kiss but when YJ finally kissed her it was like WOW! For someone who probably has never kissed anyone before YJ sure knows how to kiss!

giphy.gif

I am looking forward to future skinships, knowing tvN they will give us a few more haha!

@triplem @Pikachu92 @lolly84

@YourHighness . @vangsweetie637 @Kasmic @bebebisous33

• Like 13
  • LOL 4