• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They'll be playing Mi So's parents....          

------------------------------------------------------------------------- DC

I LOVE YOU         TO THE MOON     * definitely ignores the MOON *     - and BACK -     Guinness  Record~ On

Posted Images

Omg...this is my favourite episode.....oozing with sweet sweet love ....

love it that there is almost no noble idiocy...

kms owned it....took charge n cleared the air....and paved the way to a rocking kiss!!!

cant wait to watched the subbed episode tomorrow!!

love that catchy drum beat in the background whenever our OTP starts to "flirt/spar"

• Like 7

As a Kdrama lover that surely anticipates kisses in Kdramas, I initially thought that nothing is worse than fainted-after-kiss until I saw YJ's fear of red lips. lol.

Good that he finally could overcome his fear. Yeay!

• Like 11
  • LOL 2
On 6/27/2018 at 1:30 AM, blademan said:

I don’t understand LSY’s dreams are so vivid if he’s not the one who got kidnapped :( and the animosity between brothers...I wonder how that’s gonna change.

We don't know what happened yet. Episode 7 he gave the chocolate to Secretary Kim the way "oppa" did when she was kidnapped. 

So far my score card Episodes 1-2  Meh, almost stopped watching.

Then went back and enjoyed episodes 3-6 - lots of fun even if not the best rom/com ever award category.

Episode 7 learned some new stuff but basically a LET DOWN.   So many trite over used cliches not in an interesting or charming way.

What I liked in episode 7 -  SeRa's lost cookie embarrassing moment when  (originally saw this done in family drama Three Brothers years ago and repeated since) saved by rejected suitor.  (who I think is a lot cuter and more manly than her idiot crush). 

Not much else to say about 7 - it just dragged along, with that company outing, raymen jokes, 10 suit guy zippered mouth routine - how much of that do we need?   

So for nine years beautiful sexy Sec. Kim and gorgeous pompous but hot boss worked together, and never realized any attraction until now and even though hottie boss has confessed several times she just blows him off.  Yeah, really.  OK, I will accept the unlikelihood of this premise (because they are both getting over traumas)  but need a little more sophisticated humor than this juvenile over done stuff. 

• Like 5
  • Confused 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, dojoed said:

If the ending of the novel was 

Hide contents

Young-joon and Mi-so getting married

then the webtoon's about at its end as well. Aw can't bear to let it go!

Spoiler

Oh I cannot bear it too, what about the baby?? I want to read their married life, parenting life tgt.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, roli said:

Really. Were can I  find this novel adn what is the name. Thanks. 

It’s “why secretary kim” as far as I know it only translated into Indonesia Language or Bahasa. But only first vol which just published this june. I think the next vol will be published before the drama is over. The last chapter in the novel was about they conversation in YJ library when MS found out her applications. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Saw the beam on my phone for your calling, @nonski but couldn't watch it live with you all, again. It's alright. I caught up on the raw scene and live recaps. Thank you all for your hard work at live recap, videos, pictures and gifs. I'm just soo happy that they finally KISSED!!!! And thanks to Mi So for taking the step and doing it first, it helped calm LYJ. :heart: 

4 hours ago, jeonghyang said:

@evie7 and @nonski noona

- Viewer's Reaction -

Reveal hidden contents

nbgcZpT.gif

I definitely had that reaction when they kissed! Hahaha! :lol::lol: 

I hope that Mi So's memories recover quickly. She's starting to put pieces together and she's getting the idea that it's not LSY, while LYJ is more similar to her oppa. Please don't drag this out too long and let them discover each other sooner so we get good lovey dovey scene of LYJ spoiling KMS. :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, jeijei said:

KMS' makeup, jewelry, wardrobe and stuffed toy PPL all in one scene. Just wow!

Forget about those I was more horrified so much meat was wasted for the pizza PPL. When we all know the takeaway food app in SK has such an extensive selection.

• Like 9

Awwww this episode! PSJ and his expressions:heart:!!!  His "Oh MOSQUITOS!" got me rolling on the floor! LOL!! 

I am sad the truth didn't come out this week but I am sure its all set ready to be pushed off the cliff anytime soon now! Can't wait till then and have that brother's smirk wiped off completely!

Every actor is doing a wonderful job but Lee Tae Hwan is so awkward on screen. Is it just for me or for anyone else feel the same?

5 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

Forget about those I was more horrified so much meat was wasted for the pizza PPL. When we all know the takeaway food app in SK has such an extensive selection.

Hahaha same! I was thinking the same. That many meat got wasted?!!!!! smh

• Like 12
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까