[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

1 minute ago, kaoriharang said:

Look at those hands ^^

the little pull on the string :P

I think he will fail 'cause their first night will be in Mi So's house! But if writers don't follow the webtoon i surely don't mind!!:phew:

• Like 8

what a teaseeeee. that lil' ribbon pull! ARGH don't play with my heart will it be

Spoiler

the ipad scene or the REAL bed scene, cos that happens in MiSo's house! Seems like there's 2 failed bedscenes: one happening right after with the wine drinking, and the other one where his pillows are over his AHEM. will ribbon pull scene be THE SCENE??? or will they be faithful to the storyline and do it after being outed as a couple and after a quarrel? RAWR.

Also I wonder what's happening with the teary eyes apart at the start of the preview......?

edit: thank you recappers! the connection was SO BAD today! @dojoed @Ondine odiya?

more edit: i was seriously transfixed with young YoungJoon, he's got both great acting and good looks, mygah!

Edited by attriste
  • Like 13

23 minutes ago, mmac80 said:

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!! It's morning, and he put pillows on top of his.... you know what HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

- Morning GLORY is heavenly AWAKE~ HARD and STRONG * cough *

evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

PLAN to make LOVE 

QXhmfmP.gif

and take the precious ONE

Spoiler

A5ixO6X.gif

98CeJYt.gif

First attempt~ EPIC FAILED!

Spoiler

jBe1ALi.gif

* Needs to PUSH harder ...

9CzaTcS.gif

and do some intimate foreplay~

Spoiler

qROAtMK.gif

• Like 9
  • LOL 11

2 minutes ago, attriste said:

what a teaseeeee. that lil' ribbon pull! ARGH don't play with my heart will it be

Reveal hidden contents

the ipad scene or the REAL bed scene, cos that happens in MiSo's house! Seems like there's 2 failed bedscenes: one happening right after with the wine drinking, and the other one where his pillows are over his AHEM. will ribbon pull scene be THE SCENE??? or will they be faithful to the storyline and do it after being outed as a couple and after a quarrel? RAWR.

Also I wonder what's happening with the teary eyes apart at the start of the preview......?

thank you recappers! the connection was SO BAD today! @dojoed @Ondine odiya?

haha i dont think we will be getting a bed scene until next week.

you are right chingu, but I am so looking forward to the failed attempted :P

2 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

I think he will fail 'cause their first night will be in Mi So's house! But if writers don't follow the webtoon i surely don't mind!!:phew:

haha yeah naturally, i think it won't be a real bed scene but i would love to see him try :P

• Like 7

Me @ the ep 12 preview:

h5B9gyO.jpg

It was weirding me out how they'd already made out in the closet, and then suddenly they just hold hands and don't even kiss each other goodbye in front of her house?

M5dqAPQ.gif

I wonder what the bts for episode 12 would look like. Somehow it's even more entertaining to watch them be all awkward after the cut than it is to watch the actual scene. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 18

@kaoriharang you wanted some translations... THANKS @V for your recap

See more here https://www.dramamilk.com/whats-wrong-with-secretary-kim-live-recap-episode-11/

At her home, MS gets ready to go to bed and curls up next to her huge cow animal. But then she hears all the noises of the night and gets a bit scared. She sits up and turns on the light.

Then someone rings her bell. She asks who it is and goes to the door.

YJ – It is me.

She opens it and sees the VP there. Why are you here?

YJ – You told me that you would not come to my place, so I came to your place. Lets sleep together tonight.

he says while looking like the cutest puppy.

Fade Out
——-dramamilk.com——-

PREVIEW
YJ – With the night air, we can have wine first…the wine opener is…
MS – Wait a second
YJ – Secretary Kim, do you know that?
MS – What?
YJ – That wine cost $20,000.
MS – !!!!
MS – You look very uncomfortable
YJ – After that incident, it was more difficult than I expected. But when I thought you would have the same kind of nightmare that I had, I did not sleep at all.
YJ – Secretary Kim, tonight I don’t guarantee…

OPhjHZx.gif

• Like 12
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Just thinking aloud. First fail could be when he is wearing the pale brown shirt, the same shirt he was wearing at the end of the episode. 2nd fail night could be when he is in his blue PJs and THE night could be when he is in his redshirt. 

Rule of Korean Dramas: hero does not start pulling ribbons of heroines dress/blouse without finishing the job :P 

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

1 minute ago, jaslinnj said:

Just thinking aloud. First fail could be when he is wearing the pale brown shirt, the same shirt he was wearing at the end of the episode. 2nd fail night could be when he is in his blue PJs and THE night could be when he is in his redshirt. 

Rule of Korean Dramas: hero does not start pulling ribbons of heroines dress/blouse without finishing the job :P 

Maybe we'll get surprised by writers imagination and they'll give us what we want... or maybe and most probably we'll get only another HOT kiss for satisfying our thirst!:lol:

• Like 7

Omg...too funny....I'm torn between enjoying his epic fails or finally seeing him succeed...

given the happy sunshiny tone of the romantic scenes.....I wonder if it will remain a pink romance..... Or will they give us something red hot and steamy.....lol:w00t:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Maybe we'll get surprised by writers imagination and they'll give us what we want... or maybe and most probably we'll get only another HOT kiss for satisfying our thirst!:lol:

HOT kiss is a MUST but I think if Red Shirt night is THE night, all we will get is a ribbon pull. 

Spoiler

Same thing happened in 7 Day queen. He pulled one of her hanbok ribbions, kissed her neck and rest was left to our imaginations :) 

They might show a very similar type of scene, where we have to imagine :)

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2