[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

Mi So shoving her boss into a closet :lol::lol::lol:...I mean anyone could see that coming from a mile away but it was still so effing funny!!! Great execution. Also I love how awkward everything was after the first kiss. I'm glad the show is making their transition to lovers kind of rough and painful, and not just like their ~love~ is going to make everything a walk in the park. That making out in front of the closet though...hottt! :wub: But also kind of funny, because everything up to that point was so awkward, but then they make out like they've been doing it for years. :lol: But I really appreciate having two actors who know how to put on a good kissing scene, because most of Kdrama kissing scenes are kind of awkward, and the passion and/or affection they're trying to get across is lost.

• Like 17
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Good that KMS is finally able to put two and two together....

she remembers the conversation that she had with his mother...

the scene with "her oppa" when she was small etc..

Yes! She is smart!

I am sorry to say that - but smart? Than it should be easy from the start to put one and one together - cable ties trauma - scars on the ancle... what can that mean..

but yes in the other cases she is smart.... And i love that - i don´t want the naive but kind woman in KDrama anymore... okay -  maybe from time to time when it fits. :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

I AM REPEATING THE KISS SCENE. :wub::wub::wub:

THEY ARE SO DAMN HOT.... :wub:

I don't care if the second kiss was more like their 1000th kiss. Just more and more kisses.....

Did you see it guys... they were practically sucking each other.... :wub:

*I kept editing and adding more sentences here*

• Like 9
  • LOL 4

20 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Lap kisses are rare in these dramas so yeah. :heart::love::heart:

You either get the headbutt kisses or the dead eye open kisses.  :kiss:

The way YJ put his hands on MS' lap was SO HOT. Love the natural way they went into the kiss, like lovers do! No pretend innocence, bug eyed kisses yeah!!

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I am sorry to say that - but smart? Than it should be easy from the start to put one and one together - cable ties trauma - scars on the ancle... what can that mean..

but yes in the other cases she is smart.... And i love that - i don´t want the naive but kind woman in KDrama anymore... okay -  maybe from time to time when it fits. :D

chingu-deul! for us viewers yes it's easy to put the pieces of the puzzle together but here MS actually had lost some of her memories.  It's not as easy as piecing all of them together when those actually dawned on her just now and YJ had been insisting he isn't the one.

2 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

haha wait till the clips come out chingu! I think all the blood will rush to your face :P

lols it already is!

======================

Allow me to thank everyone who joined us tonight!

Super thanks again to nae dongsaeng @jeonghyang

and @kaoriharang and @UnniSarah for recapping with us tonight.

till tomorrow and hoping for a better connection

sighs so much freeeeezer time!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6

7 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I am fine with it.. She had already known earlier something is off..... she's smart in trying to "test" him at that time....... and that was when my screen froze... thanks to @nonski I got to see what she did.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Thanks 

@kaoriharang @nonski @jeonghyang @Yongzura @minseojoon  And everyone else contribution to today’s episode. 

@evie7

I too don’t care what other viewers say as long the story, the cast moves me. They are all doing a great job. I :heart: love our OTP.  I did say she gathering all the hints. It looks like  we were wrong she isn’t mad he lied to her at all. Yay yay 

@dramaninja... I agree, I think it for comedic effect. Since it is episode 9, it shouldn’t be as intense. What can we do??

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

16 minutes ago, nonski said:

MS looks lovingly at YJ's office.  she got a text from SY

YJ arrived and they smiled happily at each other.

She then showed the text to YJ, seemingly to ask permission from him

YJ agreed to for her to meet him.

MS sitting waiting for SY and he arrived asking how she had been

MS made her feelings known and asked if it's because of SJ

SJ got hyper when MS did not answer him, confirming his thoughts about YJ

at this time, YJ arrived and said something

freezerrrrrrrrrr

back

MS and YJ inside the car and YJ said they are going somewhere

they came to this beautiful place, YJ noticed that MS feeling cold

he asked her then left and brought back a cardigan and wrapped it around MS

he told her about the designer and MS recalled what his mom told her about the cardigan the kid was wearing during that time was made by a designer specifically for him

YJ yawning and he excused himself

they are now inside the car and yj is sleeping while MS watched over him

MS remembered that she used to forget his name when they talk and recalled she called him LSY oppa

she then tried calling him SY oppa and he replied in his sleep

he woke up and can't look at MS while she look at him quesitoning

OMG! what does this mean

-end-

-preview-

more dates, now with MS sisters, seems to be a trip and MS now calling him oppa and throwing finger hearts at him

shucks

in the car she remembered how YJ responds to his name even when sleeping. She remembers the mum mentioning "Hyunnie". and since she cannot remember the last syllable of oppa's name she puts two and two together and she tries calling him "Sung Hyun oppa?" and after a suspenseful second, he replies subconsciously "whue?" (literally "why?"-like "yeah what's up?"- basically an acknowledgement that he is SH oppa responding to her) 

This is the confirmation she needed- She is completely shocked and he wakes up, seemingly knowing that he has let the cat out of the bag

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

hmmm actually she is smart. You have to remember that here MS lost her memories. Plus YJ told her he was not the oppa she was looking for. So actually it makes sense it took her awhile to finally realise it.

2 minutes ago, nonski said:

chingu-deul! for us viewers yes it's easy to put the pieces of the puzzle together but here MS actually had lost some of her memories.  It's not as easy as piecing all of them together when those actually dawned on her just now and YJ had been insisting he isn't the one.

I am glad chingu that she manage to figure it out rather early, that is good!

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, UnniSarah said:

Thanks 

@kaoriharang @nonski @jeonghyang @Yongzura @minseojoon  And everyone else contribution to today’s episode. 

@evie7

I too don’t care what other viewers say as long the story, the cast moves me. They are all doing a great job. I :heart: love our OTP.  I did say she gathering all the hints. It looks like  we were wrong she isn’t mad he lied to her at all. Yay yay 

@dramaninja... I agree, I think it for comedic effect. Since it is episode 9, it shouldn’t be as intense. What can we do??

thank you to everyone who help recap! @nonski @jeonghyang @minseojoon @Yongzura

giphy.gif

I will be posting the clips once tvN uploads them so stay tune!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3