[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

Park Min Young Talks About Similarities With Her Character In “What’s Up With Secretary Kim?”

park-min-young.jpg

The tvN drama, which premieres on June 6, stars Park Seo Joon as a narcissistic boss and Park Min Young as his devoted secretary Kim Mi So.

“Like her name [miso is ‘smile’ in Korean], she is a character who is always smiling,” the actress said. “She’s like the colleague that you want to be friends with because she makes you feel good and is always energetic. Someone who is like a friend and an older sister. She is acknowledged as the perfect secretary at her work, but she has a human side to her.”

She continued, “There is a gap between my life as an actress and my ordinary life. At home, I don’t do makeup and put my hair up and wear pajamas. I like staying at home, and I tend to focus on work rather than relationships. Kim Mi So has a perfect image at work but I think her focus on her career rather than relationships is similar to myself.”

She also shared that she’d prepared for the role by reading the original works, from the novel to the webtoon, and put a lot of thought and effort into creating a good “office look” in terms of her character’s clothes.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/08/park-min-young-talks-similarities-character-whats-secretary-kim/

• Like 4

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] What is wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까 - Premiers in June

Hi Hi.  I am just waiting for this drama to be aired and its suppposed to be June 6, 2018.  PSJ and PMY are a really cute and nice pairing.  (There seems to be quite a number of watchable dramas since May and its gonna be a busy time for me!)

• Like 3

Watch: Park Seo Joon Mistakenly Thinks Park Min Young Is In Love With Him In “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim?” Teaser

Park-Seo-Joon-Park-Min-Young-3.jpg

The teaser begins with an ethereal tone, as Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young brush past each other. Their hands graze each other and they exchange meaningful glances. The screen reads, “A destined love.”

Park-Seo-Joon-Park-Min-Young1.jpg

Park Min Young comes up to Park Seo Joon and calls out to him. He grins, and she continues by saying, “The thing that’s always been in my heart, my…” She draws out a resignation letter from her jacket, and is about to say “resignation letter.” However, he mishears it as her about to say “love,” and cuts her off firmly, saying, “Don’t say the word ‘love’ so easily!” Park Min Young looks confused as the screen reads, “A destined resignation letter, maybe next time…” She walks away confused, while Park Seo Joon reassures himself, “That was close.”

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/09/watch-park-seo-joon-mistakenly-thinks-park-min-young-love-whats-wrong-secretary-kim-teaser/

• Like 2