[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

14 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Ok if this is true i'll be dead!!

Reveal hidden contents

and some netizens are turning on them because of it ugh...some are saying it's like he got to get paid while working with his girlfriend. Anyway I hope both of their careers only go up from here. I've been rooting for them for years and i'm very happy for them.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks! :)
  • Like 1

Did anybody notice that this drama seems to be loosely based on the Hollywood movie 'Two Weeks Notice'? The 2002 movie starring Hugh Grant and Sandra Bullock has the same setup of course without the 16 hours of Kdrama theatrics and secondary characters.

Quite a cute movie.

PMY girl you did it:star:....you smile with your eyes and soul , no wonder YJ was a goner from day one lol.... and you made such a cool bride . YJ , you counting the days until you get 'sold' lol made us laugh and cheer for you and MiSo 100%. Thank you for great laughs and joyful entertainment these past weeks. Adios . 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, chdom said:

For anyone that knows after the wedding stuff... Does Mi Soo stay as his secretary or does she get promoted? Stop working? TIA

That's a really good question. Since we don't really know (besides from the webtoon, which i have not read) I wanna say she stays on as his secretary cause as we all know only MS can really handle YJ. Although it might have been funny seeing someone else like JA try. For one thing he would never have a tie one cause he won't like anyone else besides MS tie it for him.

What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim: Episode 15

by LollyPip

SecretaryKim15-00149.jpg

Just because Young-joon and Mi-so are in love, doesn’t mean their struggles are over, because romance is tricky enough to navigate when you don’t also work together. And Young-joon still hasn’t achieved his goal of convincing Mi-so to marry him — he’s still trying to get an answer after four failed proposals. He’s going to have to make this last one count, but he’s all out of ideas, and this might be his last chance.

More....

• Like 3

“You know that I never ask for someone’s permission. And yet, I am asking for your permission in the most polite and the most romantic way. Will you marry me?” ~ Lee Young-joon

OPERATION PROPOSAL

I know I should be sympathizing with Young-joon (Park Seo-joon) right now because I can clearly see how stressed out he is over “the biggest crisis of his life” a.k.a. coming up with the most romantic wedding proposal to Kim Mi-so (Park Min-young). But I can’t help laughing at him for being so cute while obliging his “exceptional brain” to come up with ideas. I know he’s more pressured because it was his future father-in-law who demanded him to propose to his daughter the right way because he thought his prior “MSG proposal” was uncool.

Continue reading here:

https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/07/30/k-drama-reaction-why-secretary-kim-episode-15/

screenshot_2018-07-29-20-20-02.png?w=840

• Like 2

What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim: Episode 16 (Final)

by LollyPip

secretarykim20-1.jpg

Young-joon and Mi-so still have quite a few things to iron out in their relationship, whether it’s learning that being a couple doesn’t mean never disagreeing, or that they’re both still capable of making mistakes and needing to apologize. But no matter what happens, there’s never any doubt that they love and support each other, and that they can overcome any hardships that life might throw their way.

More....

• Like 4

After watching this drama, I re-watched "Healer" because of PMY.  What's wrong with secretary Kim has simple plot, funny characters, beautiful actors, nice clothes and bags, nice cars, and many kisses ... a very light heart drama that I was looking forward to see every Wed and Thurs nights ... I don't know what to watch next since the drama ends so fast

• Like 4

8 hours ago, kaoriharang said:

What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim: Episode 16 (Final)

by LollyPip

secretarykim20-1.jpg

Young-joon and Mi-so still have quite a few things to iron out in their relationship, whether it’s learning that being a couple doesn’t mean never disagreeing, or that they’re both still capable of making mistakes and needing to apologize. But no matter what happens, there’s never any doubt that they love and support each other, and that they can overcome any hardships that life might throw their way.

More....

ep16 I have two bits I don't understand. 

when MS whacks YJ for naughty thoughts. he said to MS 살려주지. The English subs said YJ asked MS to let him live till wedding.  while the Chinese sub says he will let MS live becos of the wedding. am confused too cos I thought 살려주지  meant he will give a chance.  If YJ says 살려줘 then he is asking MS let him live. Am I correct  ? 

the other part is at the wedding,  MS told YJ that he kept all the promises since childhood and then the flashbacks so does it mean that she remembered how she proposed to little YJ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, princessfiana said:

ep16 I have two bits I don't understand. 

when MS whacks YJ for naughty thoughts. he said to MS 살려주지. The English subs said YJ asked MS to let him live till wedding.  while the Chinese sub says he will let MS live becos of the wedding. am confused too cos I thought 살려주지  meant he will give a chance.  If YJ says 살려줘 then he is asking MS let him live. Am I correct  ? 

the other part is at the wedding,  MS told YJ that he kept all the promises since childhood and then the flashbacks so does it mean that she remembered how she proposed to little YJ?

I can't understand for you the first one -

That one may need to ask @stroppyse

From what I understand; YJ says that the wedding is only 2 weeks away, can MS let him live till then.

But maybe this needs confirmation

As for the 2nd one; MS actually always remembered after she recovered her memories. Just that she never acknowledge outwardly that she remembered she proposed first.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, princessfiana said:

This question I can answer, MS actually remembered everything since the ep when she collapsed from recalling their past trauma. Later it was confirmed more in ep 15 during YJ proposal. She told YJ that she remembered that she was the first to proposed to him at 5 years of age.

60349a5854d4966b90b3798d90545b5b.png

Im surprised we got a BTS I thought they'd might skip it and leave it for the DVD... can I be more greedy and request one esp for YS bed scene and of course their wedding. :tounge_wink: ARGH! but since TvN titled this one ep 16 I guess not. THOUGH thats not fair because these scenes are in ep 15. :blink: PDnim are you forgetting a BTS ep? esp one of the casts bidding everyone farewell and thanking everyone :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Kasmic said:

This question I can answer, MS actually remembered everything since the ep when she collapsed from recalling their past trauma. Later it was confirmed more in ep 15 during YJ proposal. She told YJ that she remembered that she was the first to proposed to him at 5 years of age.

Im surprised we got a BTS I thought they'd might skip it and leave it for the DVD... can I be more greedy and request one esp for YS bed scene and of course their wedding. :tounge_wink: ARGH! but since TvN titled this one ep 16 I guess not. THOUGH thats not fair because these scenes are in ep 15. :blink: PDnim are you forgetting a BTS ep? esp one of the casts bidding everyone farewell and thanking everyone :bawling:

Thanks @kaoriharang @Kasmic, guess we will wait for, @stroppyse to clarify my confused part. thx, hehe.  So MS is so cheeky, she remembered she told YJ that YJ is like a prince so she wants to marry him, hahaha but pretended she dont remember. 

I tried to translate the latest BTS.  I also wanna see the wedding BTS!! hehehe

0:06 caption: Colleague's bf Mr YJ's share table scene

0:11 MS: VP nim why are you here? you are supposed to stand there...

0:13 PD: you are supposed to stand?

0:14 PSJ: (sorry) I cant hear 

0:18 caption: completely drunk manager sera's cute drunk behaviour starts...

0:22 Jia caption: Mr YJ what about MS that you like the most?

0:27 Sera: please answer immediately!

0:28 YJ: she's pretty

0:30 caption: dont know until now...

0:33 caption: the severe pain that comes along with these words....

0:37 caption (YJ) what ? (MS) slab slab

0:39 caption: stopping YJ who wants to go home!

0:43 caption:Golden hand Sera who grabbed YJ's wallet at high speed  (Jia: nice catch)

0:46 caption: wallet theft now becomes watch theft

0:48 PD: let's do it again

0:55 caption: lets walk on caramel path,  focused on MS's likes

0:58 PMY: no, are you trying to lure me with caramel?

1:02 caption: you know me so well...

1:05 caption: its like a 007 operation, secretly kidnapping caramel's MS

1:13 caption: cut! ok!

1:14 PD: why are you not hving it?  PMY: I am hving it, ok? (caption: fatal)

1:20 PD: action!

1:22 caption: beware of fluttering, walking after hving caramel

1:27 caption: kidding

1:29 caption: caramel capture success

1:30 caption: YJ romantic proposal scene 

1:38 caption: (kidding)

1:41 caption: let's comb

1:50 caption: even though they was kidding but they switched to serious to prepare for film

1:52 caption: is like giving MS a massage, very softly put the ring on her finger

2:02 caption: will you marry me YJ? (promise?) hahaha

2:10 PMY: its the last Ep (caption: WWWKS last Ep BTS and impressions on completing the drama will also release)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3