[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

oRFoEmx.gif

Spoiler

KspJwp8.gif

CxKzsLy.gif

nfzd0bU.gif

@stroppyse - Thanks for the TRANSLATIONS!

2 hours ago, nonski said:

Again, thank you everyone for watching this beautiful drama and doing it together with all of you!

See you again in the next one!

Anyways, thank you again.  If i think of something I will post here again!

I would just like a special mention to these lovely people for being there recapping till the end!

my dearest dongsaeng @jeonghyang I know I can always count on you, see you on our next drama team-up!

dongsaeng @ohoheli it's nice to see you back here at Soompi!

chingu @Kasmic for all you wonderful screencaps!

@dojoed for all transcaps, were very helpful!

@kaoriharang for transcapping till the end!

and to the rest thank you!

@UnniSarah @Kasmic @moodypie @Mau_Cherry @bebebisous33 @alekaonu @kaoriharang @stargazer187 @USAFarmgirl @lovely_skham @saved2K @moreenke @fatimayahhhh @evie7 @aisling @irilight @MeritaG @lolly84 @hazeljrr_c922 @josephines11  @Silver Fall @turtle0217 @jadore1 @turtle0217 @Wanderer17 @ohoheli @Ondine @justanotherfan @MrsSoJiSub @Ayame @minseojoon @attriste @dojoed @AlexandraReid @rocat @kdramaznoob @tan10can @4evrkdrama @labyrinth525 @saaara @snowlou @elespi @dandelionjd @ck1Oz @blahdeyblah @hrh77 @princessfiana @lagaland @yusefull @lemonnoid @baby.hae @averia @jeijei @dramaninja @enigmatic_zephy @starrysky18 @Belinda Tan @minsunie @0ly40 @saranghaeshinee @lclarakl @pikachu_3275 @valentvcd @lollyminx @icecreamochi @tianaa @imels @Yammylicious @qynn @jejuhallabong @angelguccio @shujunnn @Delulu_jie2830 @blademan @jaslinnj @Dramanoona @camichi @baby.hae @Niki-Forever @realistic2280 @lyca mena @mmac80 @chdom @roli @booo28 @mooyongie @libra22 @trixie1029 @Candy Byul @tiMadam @AriaAA @not1but3 @MayL @gentlelily12 @jadecloud @bila_a1 @Shosi_for_9 @Harry97 @asimina @OksanaS @ihyw @aunniek @122am @samzi85 @Joyce Nguyen @guinearoyal

aJJqZFS.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Ondine said:

They're uploading them faster on Naver, if anyone wants to see the clips already: https://tv.naver.com/cjenm.secretarykim/clips

I love this one when they're looking over brochures for their honeymoon; Mi So asks why Young Joon just wants to stay in a hotel and he winks :lol: https://tv.naver.com/v/3694220

I love this scene too!!! Their dynamic is so hilarious one moment MS is aegyoing him, whacking him, and another the she's forced to do what he wants hahaha. I could watch this forever!

3 hours ago, attriste said:

And it’s a wrap, girls! 

LMAO at the parody of the ribbon bed scene between President Park and his ex wife- that painful wall banging, knotted ribbon, stripping of his shirt but with an ahjusshi singlet... and payback from YoungJoon walking onto their hot and heavy making out and repaying him for all those times he interrupted them. I DIED.

Also, ChanSung! Red eyes! JiAh! Yay my other OTP! Squee!

Ahhhhh that was a satisfying ending. 

that parody -YES I DIED laughing!!!!!! and i prob have some internal injuries trying not to laugh out loud and wake my hubby.... I made some spluttering noises and he was grumpy ahaha!!!! 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 4
  • LOL 3

My dear friends, you're the best, thank you all for this great recaps comments and else.

It was so light so romantic so funny romcom! Min Young never made a wrong choice so it another hit!

It was amazing story and amazing co-partner! thank you Park Seo Joon!

• Like 5

thank you very very much for having me to be a silent member and it is such a great honor to be in this group... What a great drama...daebak!!! Such a heart flattering moment every time watching each episode run ..... a cotton-candy-like-girly love crush ....hilarious funny refreshing yet very touching... wishing and praying hard for the lovely Park-Park couple. I will ship them in a low-profile mode... :blush:...

• Like 7

2 hours ago, nonski said:

Again, thank you everyone for watching this beautiful drama and doing it together with all of you!

See you again in the next one!

I personally think that this show is righly paced with the characters in placed.  I could never ask for more.  I had always hated those dramas who gave us last minute wrap-up.  For that alone I am thankful that Sec Kim differed from that.  In the 16 eps I never recalled that I got burnt out or bored watching.  Over-all the drama gave us a great message of forgiveness and of love, to believe and to live it.  OH right there is this tiny weeny bit on Hyung but frankly I don't want to waste much time on him so I'll call it quits with him.

PSJ and PMY's stylist from hair to outfits had been well done and they looked none the less amazing.

Anyways, thank you again.  If i think of something I will post here again!

I would just like a special mention to these lovely people for being there recapping till the end!

my dearest dongsaeng @jeonghyang I know I can always count on you, see you on our next drama team-up!

dongsaeng @ohoheli it's nice to see you back here at Soompi!

chingu @Kasmic for all you wonderful screencaps!

@dojoed for all transcaps, were very helpful!

@kaoriharang for transcapping till the end!

and to the rest thank you!

@UnniSarah @Kasmic @moodypie @Mau_Cherry @bebebisous33 @alekaonu @kaoriharang @stargazer187 @USAFarmgirl @lovely_skham @saved2K @moreenke @fatimayahhhh @evie7 @aisling @irilight @MeritaG @lolly84 @hazeljrr_c922 @Silver Fall @turtle0217 @jadore1 @turtle0217 @Wanderer17 @ohoheli @Ondine @justanotherfan @MrsSoJiSub @Ayame @minseojoon @attriste @dojoed @AlexandraReid @rocat @kdramaznoob @tan10can @4evrkdrama @labyrinth525 @saaara @snowlou @elespi @dandelionjd @ck1Oz @blahdeyblah @hrh77 @princessfiana @lagaland @yusefull @lemonnoid @baby.hae @averia @jeijei @dramaninja @enigmatic_zephy @starrysky18 @Belinda Tan @minsunie @0ly40 @saranghaeshinee @lclarakl @pikachu_3275 @valentvcd @lollyminx @icecreamochi @tianaa @imels @Yammylicious @qynn @jejuhallabong @angelguccio @shujunnn @Delulu_jie2830 @blademan @jaslinnj @Dramanoona @camichi @baby.hae @Niki-Forever @realistic2280 @lyca mena 

Thanks alot for tagging me along, its been a pleasure to watch this wonderfully produced drama~ its really funny, warm, full of feels with good lighting and sound effects, PD nim Jjang.

Its really great to have this little place to talk about all our thoughts.

@kaoriharang @ohoheli @Kasmicthanks  for the capping/updates and @stroppyse for translation and many more chingus who posted here!!

So glad tonight's episode started on time and also gave us roughly about 20 mins extra scene.  As always its so comical and funny again, YJ in tuxedo saying he is sold out,  all the love lines are paired up, YS's parody with ex wife, reconciliation between brothers, YJ finally knew of MS's allergy,  PSY with his all back fringe, the grand wedding! when the curtain opened, wow amazing. too bad they didnt exchange their vows, but was good enough.

I will watch it many times again. :)  

• Like 14

Did I just watch a rom com watcher's dream rom com drama? 

Ì think I just did. Did everyone get their romantic ending? Geez the visuals for the ending scene was unreal.

On a sidenote, was that the most lavish wedding scene you ever saw on a drama? I only see that when I see photos of celebrity weddings in SK.

Was that a hotel PPL or floral house PPL? I was extremeĺy distracted by the floral arrangements. It is a hotel wedding hall PPL right?

Last note. The stylist for PMY's wardrobe has been superb throughout. I have never seen her looking so good. And the colour choice for the bouquet inspired.

Not talking about the OTP. Otherwise it will just be just incoherent whimpering about how the writers/PD just poured on the sugar on the romance in this drama. 

• Like 14
  • LOL 2

Hi everyone.... I'm still in the middle of my marathon to watch the whole drama again before ep 15 and 16, and I wanted to share a light note !

Episode 10 ! He warned us !! We should have been more prepared for that ep 13 dragonnodplz.gif?1

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 17

Finally was able to catch up and watched yesterday's episode with english subtitles and watch the final raw. I cannot wait for english subs. The wedding was soo beautiful and LOVE LYJ's lines at the end. Has this drama just like top the overload love lines? Lol! :lol::love:

BTW, I wished there would have been a little bit more of Chansung and Pyo Ye Jin. It was soo sad when he said he can't give her anything, the whole caramel macchiato versus instant coffee mix. :bawling: It's okay. We still know that they liked each other, even though they started off hating each other.

• Like 6

This is going to be a hard one to top. It has been a long time since I have enjoyed a show this much. I had not signed into this site in over a year, but I had to comment on this . I have loved Park Min Young since I saw her in Sungkyunkwan Scandal, really loved her in Queen for Seven Days, after this I am girl crushing hard, she seems to be aging backwards. I have been following Park Seo -Joon since I Summon You Gold loved Fight for My Way, this is his best so far. I had been in a drama slump since Strong Woman last year and this show has given me back my joy. I am going to go back and watch Healer because that is one of the few PMY dramas that I haven't seen. I am sure I will watch this show again at some point.

Thank You to the Soompi community, you guys have made this a great experience. 

• Like 11

It's been an emotional day and I literally unconsciously cried at the end so I had to write something. This is definitely in my top 3 romcoms, if not the most favourite (beside My girl and You who came from the stars). 3 main reasons:

The leads: I have seen PMY's City Hunter and PSJ's FFMW and could see how much they have reached excellence in their acting. Kudos to the explosive, amazing chemistry they've shown us. After DongHae and SongSong couples, once I again I fell in love. Some haters said because of the webtoon their acting is just "acting and OTT (over the top)". This drama is about a couple (fated to meet), working together, dating, falling in love, feeling jealous, meeting the parents, feeling nervous, getting married, with office couples, rumours, challenges... I don't know which drama can be more real than this. I saw sparks and fireworks and love when watching them together. I cried and laughed with them. They deserve all the Best Actress/Best Actor/Couple awards this year. Because they are both talented, versatile, persistent, hardworking and act very naturally, it's super hard to tell what is acting and what is real (Even after my 20 years of watching K-dramas since "Doctors Brothers" - I haven't watched too many - but enough good ones to compare). The way PSJ looks at PMY onscreen and offscreen reminds me of the way SJK looked at SHK on many occasions (in DOTS and real life). Who knows, I may be wrong...If the feelings are mutual and real, I hope they'll make it happen as they seem to be very compatible (hobbies, preferences, wishes, dreams...). If not, that's a big shame, as soulmates are hard to find. 

The supporting casts and PMY/PSJ teams: they are wonderful and so real with their own characteristics; and remind us of those we meet in our lives and love them for who they are. I hope they have become good friends and will keep in touch

The production: The writer/PD-nim/cameramen/editors... fashion, sounds... everything is top-notch. There are minor things here and there that we have noticed; but there was little time for so much work and they all have worked very hard. For days, I saw on Insta stories they left for work at 3-4am, and were still at work at mid-night. You can see the eye bags in both PMY's and PSJ's eyes. 

**To bad media and haters who create shipping wars: stop writing/posting bad things as you don't even know them. Respect their privacy and personal lives; they are human beings just like us. 

Thanks for all recappers; I don't understand Korean so your help is really appreciated. Love from London!

Edited by blueskai12
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 4